IPU CET Admit Card 2015 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2015 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test. The online facility to download IPU CET 2015 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2015 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPU CET admit card 2015 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
About IPU CET 2015 Admit Card – The Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of IPU CET Online Application Form. The GGSIPU Admit Cards are a proof of identity of the candidate, and is mandatory to be presented at the time of exam, as well as during admission and counselling.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2015
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2015 will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2015 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form. Tentative dates of availability of IPU CET hall tickets, is given below.
|CET Code||Name of Course / CET||Expected date of Admit cards||Date of Exam|
|128||LE B.TECH (Diploma)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|129||LE B.TECH (B.Sc)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|130||B.Tech BT||May9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|131||B.Tech||May 10, 2015||May 17, 2015|
|139||M.Tech (CS)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|140||M.Tech (EC)||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|147||M.Tech (TE)||Apr. 18 , 2015||April 25, 2015|
|148||M.Tech (FPT)||Apr. 18 , 2015||April 25, 2015|
|149||M.Tech (CS)NST||Apr. 18 , 2015||April 25, 2015|
|150||M.Tech (CS)EP||Apr. 18 , 2015||April 25, 2015|
|152||M.Tech (CS)CE||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|156||M.Tech (CS)RA||May 23, 2015||May 30, 2015|
|101||MBA||May 10, 2015||May 17, 2015|
|116||MBA (IT)||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|105||MCA||Apr 19, 2015||April 26, 2015|
|106||MMC||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|107||MPT||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|108||MOT||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|109||MPO||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|110||MPH (FE)||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|111||MSCEM||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|112||LLM||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|113||MA Eng||Apr 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|118||MA CRIM||Apr 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|119||MSCF||May 3, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|120||M.Ed||May 3, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|123||MSc BC||May 10 , 2015||May 16, 2015|
|141||MCPHMMAHM||May 10, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|145||NRM||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|157||M.Phil CP||May 23, 2015||May 30, 2015|
|142||MCA DD||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|114||BCA||Apr 27,2015||May 3, 2015|
|115||BSCN||Apr. 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|121||LLB||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|122||B.Ed||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|124||PARA||May 03, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|125||BBA||May 03, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|126||BJMC||May 10, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|127||BHMCT||May 17, 2015||May 24, 2015|
|146||B.Com||May 17, 2015||May 24, 2015|
|117||BSCYS||May 23,2015||May 30, 2015|
|158||BSCMT (RT)||May 23,2015||May 30, 2015|
|103||MBBS Stage I||Apr 19,2015||April 26, 2015|
|103||MBBS Stage II||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|104||BDS||Apr.25,2015||May 2, 2015|
|102||PGMC||March 14, 2015||March 21, 2015|
|132||DMCARD||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|133||MCHCTVS||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|134||MCHNS||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|135||DMN||May 16, 2015||May 23, 2015|
|136||MCHPLAST||May 16, 2015||May 24, 2015|
|138||DMPCCM||May 16, 2015||May 24, 2015|
|143||MCHPAED||May 16, 2015||May 24, 2015|
|144||MCHURO||May 23, 2015||May 30, 2015|
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2015, issued by the University.
- Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator.
- The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
IPU CET MBBS Stage II Admit Card 2015 – New admit cards for the second stage, CET admit card will be issued for MBBS (Stage-II) examination 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
Not able to download IPU CET Admit Card 2015
In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET.
- The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment for the application for admissions.
- Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card 2015, please ask in comments below.