IPU CET Admit Card 2015 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2015 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test. The online facility to download IPU CET 2015 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2015 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPU CET admit card 2015 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
About IPU CET 2015 Admit Card – The Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of IPU CET Online Application Form. The GGSIPU Admit Cards are a proof of identity of the candidate, and is mandatory to be presented at the time of exam, as well as during admission and counselling.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2015
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2015 will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2015 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
The Candidates, who have applied for the various CETS which are to be conducted in the months of April and May, 2015 may please note.
The Online Admit Cards for CET’s of BDS (Code 104) and MA (English) Stage II (Code 113) scheduled to be held on May 31, 2015 are available for downloading.
The Applicants can download their Online Admit Cards by logging in into their individual accounts. (Available at the Link: http://www.ipu.ac.in –> CET Admit Card).
The Candidates are required to bring two copies of the CET Admit Cards at the time of Examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity.
In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CETs.
The Applicants are advised to check the location of their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem / delay on the date of CET.
It is also informed that in any circumstances no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET time.
Instructions to download IPU CET 2015 hall ticket – Instructions to download the Hall Tickets for CET to be conducted in April and May, 2015.
- Download Admit Card Here – Login to your application form using your login ID and password from the link
- http://www.ipu.ac.in –> Admission 2015 –> Online application for CET 2015 –> Apply online –> Log in.
- Select your course Application Tab and click on View for the course / test for which IPU CET 2015 Admit Card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card tab and then on Please click here to download admit card.
- Admit card in PDF format will be opened, take two print outs of the same and follow the instructions printed.
Or, Click on the Direct link for CET admit card download and log in.
Instructions to be noted after downloading admit card of IPU CET for the exam day
- The candidates are required to bring two copies of the IPU CET 2015 Admit Cards at the time of examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity.
- In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CETs.
- The applicants are advised to check the location of their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem / delay on the date of CET.
- It is also informed that in any circumstances NO candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET Time.
Tentative dates of availability of IPU CET hall tickets, is given below.
|CET Code||Name of Course / CET||Expected date of Admit cards||Date of Exam|
|128||LE B.TECH (Diploma)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|129||LE B.TECH (B.Sc)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|130||B.Tech BT||May9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|131||B.Tech||May 10, 2015||May 17, 2015|
|139||M.Tech (CS)||May 9, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|140||M.Tech (EC)||Available||May 23, 2015|
|147||M.Tech (TE)||Available||April 25, 2015|
|148||M.Tech (FPT)||Available||April 25, 2015|
|149||M.Tech (CS)NST||Available||April 25, 2015|
|150||M.Tech (CS)EP||Available||April 25, 2015|
|152||M.Tech (CS)CE||Available||May 23, 2015|
|156||M.Tech (CS)RA||Available||May 30, 2015|
|101||MBA||May 10, 2015||May 17, 2015|
|116||MBA (IT)||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|105||MCA||Available||April 26, 2015|
|106||MMC||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|107||MPT||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|108||MOT||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|109||MPO||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|110||MPH (FE)||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|111||MSCEM||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|112||LLM||Apr 26, 2015||May 2, 2015|
|113||MA Eng||Apr 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|118||MA CRIM||Apr 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|119||MSCF||May 3, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|120||M.Ed||May 3, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|123||MSc BC||May 10 , 2015||May 16, 2015|
|141||MCPHMMAHM||May 10, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|145||NRM||Available||May 23, 2015|
|157||M.Phil CP||Available||May 30, 2015|
|142||MCA DD||Available||May 23, 2015|
|114||BCA||Apr 27,2015||May 3, 2015|
|115||BSCN||Apr. 27, 2015||May 3, 2015|
|121||LLB||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|122||B.Ed||May 02, 2015||May 9, 2015|
|124||PARA||May 03, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|125||BBA||May 03, 2015||May 10, 2015|
|126||BJMC||May 10, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|127||BHMCT||Available||May 24, 2015|
|146||B.Com||Available||May 24, 2015|
|117||BSCYS||Available||May 30, 2015|
|158||BSCMT (RT)||Available||May 30, 2015|
|103||MBBS Stage I||Over||April 26, 2015|
|103||MBBS Stage II||Available||May 23, 2015|
|104||BDS||Apr 25,2015||May 2, 2015|
|102||PGMC||March 14, 2015||March 21, 2015|
|132||DMCARD||Available||May 23, 2015|
|133||MCHCTVS||Available||May 23, 2015|
|134||MCHNS||Available||May 23, 2015|
|135||DMN||Available||May 23, 2015|
|136||MCHPLAST||Available||May 24, 2015|
|138||DMPCCM||Available||May 24, 2015|
|143||MCHPAED||Available||May 24, 2015|
|144||MCHURO||Available||May 30, 2015|
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2015, issued by the University.
- Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card should be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator.
- The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
IPU CET MBBS Stage II Admit Card 2015 – New admit cards for the second stage, CET admit card will be issued for MBBS (Stage-II) examination 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
How To Download IPU CET 2015 Admit Card
To help candidates easily download the admit card of IPU CET 2015, instructions on how to download IPU CET 2015 admit card are given here. The hall tickets are being issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for IPU CET 2015 around 7 days before the exam. Candidates will be required to login using log-in ID, and password, as generated during filling up the application form of IPU CET 2015. Candidates are advised to not share log in details with any one.
Simple steps to download IPU CET Admit Card 2015 are as follows.
Step by step details to download hall ticket will be updated in March, when the admit cards start being issued. Given below is the step by step guide on how to download admit card of IPU CET 2015 as per last year’s details.
- Enter the candidate login page.
- Enter Applicant ID and Password.
- After logging in, you can view the profile.
- Select “Course Application” tab and click on “View” for the course test for which Admit card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card” tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
Download IPU CET Admit Card 2015
Go to IPU CET Admit Card Page.
Click on “Click Here to Download CET Admit Card “.
Enter Login ID and password.
You can now see the details as entered in the form.
As you can see, there are two tabs – Applicant profile, and Course Application.
Go to the “Course Application” Tab.
There will be a table indicating Application number, Payment transaction number. Now against the course admit card that you want to download, Click on “VIEW”.
Now you can see two tabs – “Applicant Profile”, “Admit Card”.
Click on “Admit Card”.
Go to the link that says “Please click here to download admit card”.
You can now download the admit card as pdf and take print outs.
Instructions to the candidate for IPU CET
- The entry into the examination centre is not permitted before 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. No entry to the examination centre is allowed after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- No candidate without the possession of the admit card is permitted to enter the examination centre. The admit card must be produced for verification in the examination hall.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she has occupied the correct allotted seat.
- Candidates are allowed to leave the allotted seats only after the complete duration of the test and after submitting the OMR Answer sheet and the test booklet to the invigilator.
- Use only black ball point pen for filling of the OMR Answer Sheet.
- While answering mark only one answer per question, more than one answer for a particular question will be treated as invalid.
- Books, Notebooks, Electronic watches, Cellular phones, Pager, Calculator or any other similar gadget shall be treated as invalid.
- Candidate should retain one copy of the Admit Card (with Invigilator’s Signature) till the admissions are finished. Second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator at the time of CET.Duplicate admit cards will not be issued after test.
- Issue of the admit card does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
Not able to download IPU CET Admit Card 2015
In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET.
- The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment for the application for admissions.
- Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card 2015, please ask in comments below.