IPU CET Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2016 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test. The online facility to download IPU CET 2016 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2016 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPUCET admit card 2016 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
About IPU CET 2016 Admit Card – The Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of IPU CET Online Application Form. The GGSIPU Admit Cards are a proof of identity of the candidate, and is mandatory to be presented at the time of exam, as well as during admission and counselling.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2016 will be made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2016 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
IPU CET Admit Card 2016
- The Admit Card of IPU CET 2016 will be released online for all the candidates whose application forms have been received as per the deadline.
- The admit cards will be made available around 7 days earlier than the exam. Dates for exam will be as per the official notification.
- As soon as the admit card has been released, we shall be hosting all the links for the document download on this page.
- The admit card will be an important document and will serve as the identification of the holder during the exam as well as at the time of admissions. Hence, the exam takers are advised to keep it safe and in good condition till the completion of the admissions process.
Instructions to download IPU CET 2016 hall ticket – Instructions to download the Hall Tickets for CET.
- Download Admit Card Here – Login to your application form using your login ID and password from the link
- http://www.ipu.ac.in –> Admission / CET 2016 –> Online application for CET 2016 –> Apply online –> Log in.
- Select your course Application Tab and click on View for the course / test for which IPU CET 2016 Admit Card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card tab and then on Please click here to download admit card.
- Admit card in PDF format will be opened, take two print outs of the same and follow the instructions printed.
Or, Click on the Direct link for CET admit card download and log in.
The admit card will bear a lot of information regarding the candidate as well as the exam, which will be used to identify the holder at the time of the exam. Details mentioned on the Admit Card will be:
- Photo and Signature,
- Language of the Exam,
- Exam Center,
- Exam Date and Timings,
- Exam Roll Number and,
- Some other instructions for the exam day.
Instructions to be noted after downloading admit card of IPU CET for the exam day
- The candidates are required to bring two copies of the IPU CET 2016 Admit Cards at the time of examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- MBBS Stage II : New CET admit card will be issued for MBBS (Stage-II) examination, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Card may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password, from the website, used for filling up the application form.
- In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
Expected dates of availability of IPU CET hall tickets, is given below.
|Name of Course / CET||Admit Card||Exam Date|
|PGMC (102)||5 Mar 2016||12 Mar 2016|
|M.Com (106) / MPT (107) / MOT Neuro (108) / MPO (109) / MPH (110) / M.Sc EM (111) / BCA (114)||2 Apr 2016||9 Apr 2016|
|LLM (112) / MA English (113) / B.Sc (H) Nursuing (115) / MA Criminology (118)||3 Apr 2016||10 Apr 2016|
|B.Ed, B.Ed SE (122)/ MBA IT (116) / BA LLB, BBA LLB (121)||9 Apr 2016||16 Apr 2016|
|M.Sc Bio Conv. (123) / LE to B.Tech Diploma (128) / LE to B.Tech B.Sc Grads (129) / MAHM, MCPHM (141) / M.Ed (120)||10 Apr 2016||17 Apr 2016|
|BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BOT, BPO, B.Sc MLT, BASLP (124) / M.Sc NRM (145) / BCA MCA Dual Degree (142)||26 Apr 2016||23 Apr 2016|
|MCA, MCA SE (105) / MBBS Stage I (103)||27 Apr 2016||24 Apr 2016|
|DM Cardiology (132) / M.Ch CTVS (133) / M.Ch Neuro Surgery (134) / DM Neurology (135) / BJMC (126)||23 Apr 2016||30 Apr 2016|
|BHMCT (127) / DM Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (138) / M.Ch Plastic Surgery (136) / M.Ch Pediatrics Surgery (143) / B.Com Hons (146)||24 Apr 2016||1 May 2016|
|M.Ch Urology (144) / B.Sc Yoga Science (117) / M.Tech Robotics Engg (156) / M.Phil Clinical Psychology (157) / B.Sc Medical Technology RT (158) / M.Sc Forensic Science (119)||30 Apr 2016||7 May 2016|
|MBA (101) / B.Tech (131)||1 May 2016||8 May 2016|
|M.Tech – Nano Technology (149) / Tool Engineering (147) / Food Technology (148) / Engineering Physics (150)||7 May 2016||14 May 2016|
|BDS (104)||7 May 2016||14 May 2016|
|M.Tech – ECE, DC, SP, RF, VLSI, ECE Weekend (140) / Chemical Engineering (152) / IT, CSE, IS, IT Weekend , CSE Weekend (139)||8 May 2016||15 May 2016|
|BBA (125)||8 May 2016||15 May 2016|
|B.Voc (200) / M.Phil English (161) / MA Economics (162) / MCA LE (163) / B.Tech Bio Tech (130)||14 May 2016||21 May 2016|
|MBBS Stage II||15 May 2016||22 May 2016|
|Research Aptitude Test||15 May 2016||21, 22 May 2016|
How To Download IPU CET 2016 Admit Card
To help candidates easily download the admit card of IPU CET 2016, instructions on how to download IPU CET 2016 admit card are given here. The hall tickets are being issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for IPU CET 2016 around 7 days before the exam. Candidates will be required to login using log-in ID, and password, as generated during filling up the application form of IPU CET. Candidates are advised to not share log in details with any one.
Simple steps to download IPU CET Admit Card were as follows last year.
Step by step details to download hall ticket will be updated in March, when the admit cards start being issued. Given below is the step by step guide on how to download admit card of IPU CET as per last year’s details.
- Enter the candidate login page.
- Enter Applicant ID and Password.
- After logging in, you can view the profile.
- Select “Course Application” tab and click on “View” for the course test for which Admit card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card” tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
Download IPU CET Admit Card 2016
Go to IPU CET Admit Card Page.
Click on “Click Here to Download CET Admit Card “.
Enter Login ID and password.
You can now see the details as entered in the form.
As you can see, there are two tabs – Applicant profile, and Course Application.
Go to the “Course Application” Tab.
There will be a table indicating Application number, Payment transaction number. Now against the course admit card that you want to download, Click on “VIEW”.
Now you can see two tabs – “Applicant Profile”, “Admit Card”.
Click on “Admit Card”.
Go to the link that says “Please click here to download admit card”.
You can now download the admit card as pdf and take print outs.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.