IPU CET Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2016 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test. The online facility to download IPU CET 2016 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2016 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPUCET admit card 2016 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
About IPU CET 2016 Admit Card – The Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of IPU CET Online Application Form. The GGSIPU Admit Cards are a proof of identity of the candidate, and is mandatory to be presented at the time of exam, as well as during admission and counselling.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2016 is made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2016 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
Follow @aglasem To stay updated regarding IPU CET Admit Card 2016 for various exams
The Candidates, who have applied for the various CET’s which are to be conducted in the months of April and May. 2016 may please note:
- The Online Admit Cards for CET’s of 126 BJMC, 127 BHMCT, 132 DM (Cardiology), 133 M.Ch (CTVS), 134 M.Ch (Neuro Surgery), 135 DM (Neurology), 138 DM (Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine), 136 M.Ch (BPMS), 143 M.Ch. (Paediatrics Surgery), & 146 B.Com (Hons.) are available for downloading.
- The Online Admit Cards for all other programmes will be available for downloading at least one week before the commencement of respective CET’s.
Download IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
Expected and actual dates of availability of IPU CET hall tickets, is given below.
|Name of Course / CET||Admit Card||Exam Date|
|PGMC (102)||5 Mar 2016||12 Mar 2016|
|MAMC (106) / MPT (107) / MOT Neuro (108) / MPO (109) / MPH (110) / M.Sc EM (111) / BCA (114)||2 Apr 2016||9 Apr 2016|
|LLM (112) / MA English (113) / B.Sc (H) Nursuing (115) / MA Criminology (118)||3 Apr 2016||10 Apr 2016|
|B.Ed, B.Ed SE (122)/ MBA IT (116) / BA LLB, BBA LLB (121)||9 Apr 2016||16 Apr 2016|
|M.Sc Bio Conv. (123) / LE to B.Tech Diploma (128) / LE to B.Tech B.Sc Grads (129) / MAHM, MCPHM (141) / M.Ed (120)||10 Apr 2016||17 Apr 2016|
|BHMS, BAMS, BPT, BOT, BPO, B.Sc MLT, BASLP (124) / M.Sc NRM (145) / BCA MCA Dual Degree (142)||16 Apr 2016||23 Apr 2016|
|MCA, MCA SE (105) / MBBS Stage I (103)||17 Apr 2016||24 Apr 2016|
|DM Cardiology (132) / M.Ch CTVS (133) / M.Ch Neuro Surgery (134) / DM Neurology (135) / BJMC (126)||23 Apr 2016||30 Apr 2016|
|BHMCT (127) / DM Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (138) / M.Ch Plastic Surgery (136) / M.Ch Pediatrics Surgery (143) / B.Com Hons (146)||24 Apr 2016||1 May 2016|
|M.Ch Urology (144) / B.Sc Yoga Science (117) / M.Tech Robotics Engg (156) / M.Phil Clinical Psychology (157) / B.Sc Medical Technology RT (158) / M.Sc Forensic Science (119)||30 Apr 2016||7 May 2016|
|MBA (101) / B.Tech (131)||1 May 2016||8 May 2016|
|M.Tech – Nano Technology (149) / Tool Engineering (147) / Food Technology (148) / Engineering Physics (150)||7 May 2016||14 May 2016|
|BDS (104)||7 May 2016||14 May 2016|
|M.Tech – ECE, DC, SP, RF, VLSI, ECE Weekend (140) / Chemical Engineering (152) / IT, CSE, IS, IT Weekend , CSE Weekend (139)||8 May 2016||15 May 2016|
|BBA (125)||8 May 2016||15 May 2016|
|B.Voc (200) / M.Phil English (161) / MA Economics (162) / MCA LE (163) / B.Tech Bio Tech (130)||14 May 2016||21 May 2016|
|MBBS Stage II||15 May 2016||22 May 2016|
|Research Aptitude Test||15 May 2016||21, 22 May 2016|
Instructions to download IPU CET 2016 hall ticket – Instructions to download the Hall Tickets for CET.
- Download Admit Card Here – Login to your application form using your login ID and password from the link
- http://www.ipu.ac.in –> Admission / CET 2016 –> Online application for CET 2016 –> Apply online –> Log in.
- Select your course Application Tab and click on View for the course / test for which IPU CET 2016 Admit Card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card tab and then on Please click here to download admit card.
- Admit card in PDF format will be opened, take two print outs of the same and follow the instructions printed.
NOTE: We cannot provide direct link to log in for admit card as they are dynamic links. Follow instructions given above to reach the admit card download page.
Instructions for candidates
- The Candidates are required to bring two copies of the CET Admit Cards at the time of Examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity.
- In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CET’s.
- The Applicants are advised to check the location of’ their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem / delay on the date of CET.
- It is also informed that in any circumstances NO candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of’ CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET Time.
Important note: Some candidates have reported that admit card they are getting is devoid of any information (such as roll number, examination venue address). If you are also getting such an admit card, note that it is dummy and not actual. Please log in again after some time and get admit card with complete details. Usually admit cards are released 7-10 days before exam.
About IPU CET Admit Card 2016
- The Admit Card of IPU CET 2016 are released online for all the candidates whose application forms have been received as per the deadline.
- The admit cards are made available around 7 days earlier than the exam. Dates for exam will be as per the official notification.
- As soon as the admit card has been released, here are hosted all the links for the document download on this page.
- The admit card is an important document and will serve as the identification of the holder during the exam as well as at the time of admissions. Hence, the exam takers are advised to keep it safe and in good condition till the completion of the admissions process.
The admit card will bear a lot of information regarding the candidate as well as the exam, which will be used to identify the holder at the time of the exam. Details mentioned on the Admit Card will be:
- Photo and Signature,
- Language of the Exam,
- Exam Center,
- Exam Date and Timings,
- Exam Roll Number and,
- Some other instructions for the exam day.
How To Download IPU CET 2016 Admit Card
To help candidates easily download the admit card of IPU CET 2016, instructions on how to download IPU CET 2016 admit card are given here. The hall tickets are being issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for IPU CET 2016 around 7 days before the exam. Candidates will be required to login using log-in ID, and password, as generated during filling up the application form of IPU CET. Candidates are advised to not share log in details with any one.
Simple steps to download IPU CET Admit Card are as follows.
Given below is the step by step guide on how to download admit card of IPU CET.
- Go to ipu.ac.in.
- Click on Admission 2016.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Already Registered users can login here.
- Log in using Login ID and Password.
- Enter the candidate login page.
- Enter Applicant ID and Password.
- After logging in, you can view the profile.
- Select “Course Application” tab and click on “View” for the course test for which Admit card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card” tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
Download IPU CET Admit Card 2016
Step 1 – Go to ipu.ac.in. Click on the link that says “Admission 2016”. You will find this in in the left-aligned information bar.
Step 2 – On Admission / CET 2016-2017 page, click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
Step 3 – Click on the link that says “login”.
Step 4 – Enter Login ID and password.
Step 5 – Download admit card
You can now see the details as entered in the form.
As you can see, there are two tabs – Applicant profile, and Course Application.
Go to the “Course Application” Tab.
There will be a table indicating Applicant first name, Test course code, Payment date, Assigned App Seq Number. Now against the course admit card that you want to download, Click on “View application Download admit card”.
You will reach following page.
Here, click on the link that says “Please click here to download admit card”.
You can now download the admit card as pdf and take print outs.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.