IPU CET Admit Card 2017 is available online. Having applied for IPU CET, applicants can log in to download admit card for IPU CET 2017 prior to the exam. On exam day, you need to carry two copies of hall ticket with photograph pasted on it. It serves as an application proof and gives you admission to the exam hall. Even details of exam center, as well as exam date and time, are printed in IPU CET Admit Card 2017 and hence it is important from exam point of view. Keep hall ticket safely even after the declaration of result of IPU CET 2017, till the end of admission process in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
IPU CET Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2017 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test.
The online facility to download IPU CET 2017 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2017 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPUCET admit card 2017 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
|CET Code||CET Name||CET Date||Date of availability of admit card (Expected)|
|112||LLM||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|115||BSCN||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|116||MBA (IT)||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|118||MACRIM||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|113||MAENG||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|120||MED||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|123||MSCBC||15 Apr 2017||09 Apr 2017|
|128||LEBTECH(DIPLOMA)||16 Apr 2017||10 Apr 2017|
|129||LEBTECH (BSC)||16 Apr 2017||10 Apr 2017|
|107||MPT||16 Apr 2017||10 Apr 2017|
|108||MOT||16 Apr 2017||10 Apr 2017|
|109||MPO||16 Apr 2017||10 Apr 2017|
|124||PARA||21 May 2017|
|145||MSCNRM||21 May 2017|
|142||MCADD||22 Apr 2017||16 Apr 2017|
|161||MPHILE||21 May 2017|
|162||MAECO||21 May 2017|
|199||MPHILPSW||21 May 2017|
|105||MCA||15 May 2017|
20 May 2017
|15 May 2017|
|110||MPH(FE)||29 Apr 2017||22 Apr 2017|
|111||MSCEM||29 Apr 2017||22 Apr 2017|
|126||BJMC||29 Apr 2017
(3 pm – 5.30 pm)
|22 Apr 2017|
|141||MAHERIT||30 Apr 2017||23 Apr 2017|
|106||MAMC||30 Apr 2017||23 Apr 2017|
|146||BCOM||30 Apr 2017||23 Apr 2017|
|121||LLB||6 May 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|156||MTECH(RA)||6 May 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|157||MPHILCP||6 May 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|158||BSC(MTRT)||6 May 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|119||MSCF||6 May 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|125||BBA||7 May 2017||01 May 2017|
|101||MBA||7 May 2017||01 May 2017|
|147||MTECH(TE)||13 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|149||MTECH(NST)||13 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|150||MTECH(EP)||13 May 2017||07 May 2017|
08 Jul 2017
|01 Jul 2017|
|114||BCA||14 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|140||MTECH(EC)||14 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|152||MTECH(CE)||14 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|122||BED||14 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|139||MTECH(CS)||14 May 2017||07 May 2017|
21 May 2017
|15 May 2017|
|198||MSCN||20 May 2017||14 May 2017|
|159||BEDSPL||20 May 2017||14 May 2017|
29 May 2017
|22 May 2017|
|127||BHMCT||21 May 2017||15 May 2017|
|196||PGAC||21 May 2017||15 May 2017|
Download here – Click here to log into IPU CET 2017 candidate login page for the purpose of IPU CET 2017 Admit Card download.
If the above link does not directly work, then follow these steps
- http://www.ipu.ac.in –> Admission / CET 2017 –> Online application for CET 2017 –> Apply online –> Log in.
- Enter login details – ID and password.
- Select your course Application Tab and click on View for the course / test for which IPU CET 2017 Admit Card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card tab and then on Please click here to download admit card.
- Admit card in PDF format will be opened, take two print outs of the same and follow the instructions printed.
Instructions to download IPU CET 2017 hall ticket – The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 is made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2017 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
NOTE: We cannot provide direct link to log in for admit card as they are dynamic links. Follow instructions given above to reach the admit card download page.
Notice for Candidates appearing in CET’S to be held on 27, 28, & 29 May 2017
The Candidates, who have applied for the various CET’s which are to be conducted in the months of April and May, 2017 may please note:
- The Online Admit Cards for CET’s of BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP Code 124, M.Phil (English) Code 161, MA (Economics) Code 162, M.Sc. (NRM) Code 145, M.Phil (Psychiatric Social Work) Code 199 & B.Tech (BioTech) Code 130 are available for downloading.
- The Online Admit Cards for remaining programmes will be available for downloading at least one week before the commencement of respective CET’s.
- The Applicants can download their Online Admit Cards by logging in into their respective accounts.
- The Candidates are required to bring two copies of the CET Admit Cards at the time of Examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity
- In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CET’s.
- The Applicants are advised to check the location of their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem I delay on the date of CET.
- It is also informed that in any circumstances NO candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET Time.
Instructions for candidates
The Admit Card will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
Candidates are required to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies shall require that a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on it. Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
Why is IPU CET Admit Card 2017 important?
No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card 2017, issued by the University.
Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission. 5. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
Admit card has all details of candidate
Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
Did not get admit card
In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admit cards shall be entertained, the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
How To Download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
To help candidates easily download the admit card of IPU CET 2017, instructions on how to download IPU CET 2017 admit card are given here. The hall tickets are being issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for IPU CET 2017 around 7 days before the exam. Candidates will be required to login using log-in ID, and password, as generated during filling up the application form of IPU CET. Candidates are advised to not share log in details with any one.
Simple steps to download IPU CET Admit Card are as follows.
Given below is the step by step guide on how to download admit card of IPU CET.
- Go to ipu.ac.in.
- Click on Admission 2017.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Already Registered users can login here.
- Log in using Login ID and Password.
- Enter the candidate login page.
- Enter Applicant ID and Password.
- After logging in, you can view the profile.
- Select “Course Application” tab and click on “View” for the course test for which Admit card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card” tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
Download IPU CET Admit Card 2017
Step 1 – Go to ipu.ac.in. Click on the link that says “Admission 2017”. You will find this in in the left-aligned information bar.
Step 2 – On Admission / CET 2017-2017 page, click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
Step 3 – Click on the link that says “login”.
Step 4 – Enter Login ID and password.
Step 5 – Download admit card
You can now see the details as entered in the form.
As you can see, there are two tabs – Applicant profile, and Course Application.
Go to the “Course Application” Tab.
There will be a table indicating Applicant first name, Test course code, Payment date, Assigned App Seq Number. Now against the course admit card that you want to download, Click on “View application Download admit card”.
You will reach following page.
Here, click on the link that says “Please click here to download admit card”.
You can now download the admit card as pdf and take print outs.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.