IPU CET 2014 Admit Card
IPU CET 2014 Admit Card is now available for download. Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of Online Application Form.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING IN MBBS STAGE – II CET
IPU CET MBBS Stage II Admit Card - The candidates who have qualified for MBBS Stage II CET, scheduled to be held on 2nd June, 2014, 2 PM to 5 PM are hereby informed that they would require to download New Admit Card for appearing in the CET, using their respective login ID and password from the link: http://www.ipu.ac.in (or http://www.ggsipu.nic.in) – CET 2014 Admit Card. The Admit cards would be made available for downloading on or before 26th May, 2014.
The Admit Cards will, however, be sent only by e-mail. The same can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password.
Instructions to download the Admit Card
Please Note: Admit card will be available after it is published by the University for the course):
- Click on “Admit card” Tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
- Presently Admit Card of The Online Admit Cards for CET’s of following programmes are now available for downloading: MBBS Stage II, B.Sc. (Yoga Science), BHMCT, Super Speciality Medical Courses (DM / M.Ch.), B.Com (Hons.).
IPU CET 2014 Admit Card for B.Tech is now available for download.
- The Applicants can download their Online Admit Cards by logging in into their respective accounts. (Available at the Link: http://www.ipu.ac.in (or http://www.ggsipu.nic.in) CET 2014 Admit Card.
- The Candidates are required to bring two copies of the CET Admit Cards at the time of Examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity.
- In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CET’s.
- The Applicants are advised to check the location of their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem / delay on the date of CET.
- It is also informed that in any circumstances NO candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET Time.
IPU CET 2014 Admit Card – Professional, Engineering, B. Arch, Medical & POST GRADUATE MEDICAL Programmes
The Admit Card will be made available online, 7 days before the actual commencement of the CET. The Admit Card will also be sent to the candidates e-mail addresses provided by the candidate at the time of filling up of the online Application Forms. The same may also be downloaded from the candidates individual account proving log-in ID and password.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid ‘CET Admit Card 2014, issued by the University.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET.
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record.
- If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
MBBS Stage II : New CET admit card will be used for MBBS (Stage-II) examination.
In case of non receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact Office of Controller of Examinations(Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of CET 2014.