IPU CET Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded using log-in credentials. Admit card of IPU CET 2017 is the hall ticket, which candidate must carry on the day of common entrance test. The online facility to download IPU CET 2017 admit cards can be accessed by candidates around a week before the exam, using IPU CET 2017 log-in ID, and password. Know here complete details of IPUCET admit card 2017 such as how to download the hall ticket, instructions, and other details.
About IPU CET 2017 Admit Card – The Admit Card for all IPU CET Programmes shall be downloaded through candidate’s user id and password generated at the time of submission of IPU CET Online Application Form. The GGSIPU Admit Cards are a proof of identity of the candidate, and is mandatory to be presented at the time of exam, as well as during admission and counselling.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 is made available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The IPU CET 2017 admit cards may be downloaded from the candidates individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
Instructions to download IPU CET 2017 hall ticket – Instructions to download the Hall Tickets for CET.
- Download Admit Card Here – Login to your application form using your login ID and password from the link
- http://www.ipu.ac.in –> Admission / CET 2017 –> Online application for CET 2017 –> Apply online –> Log in.
- Select your course Application Tab and click on View for the course / test for which IPU CET 2017 Admit Card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card tab and then on Please click here to download admit card.
- Admit card in PDF format will be opened, take two print outs of the same and follow the instructions printed.
NOTE: We cannot provide direct link to log in for admit card as they are dynamic links. Follow instructions given above to reach the admit card download page.
Download IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
Expected dates of availability of IPU CET hall tickets, is given below.
|Name of Course / CET||Admit Card (Expected)||Date of Exam|
|MAMC (106) / MPT (107) / MOT Neuro (108) / MPO (109) / MPH FE (110) / M.Sc EM (111)||01 Apr 2017||08 Apr 2017|
|LLM (112) / MA English (113) / B.Sc Nursuing (115) / MBA IT (116) / MA Criminology (118) / M.Ed (120) / M.Sc Bio & Conv (123)||07 Apr 2017||15 Apr 2017|
|LLB (121) /LE to B.Tech Diploma (128) / LE to B.Tech B.Sc Graduates (129) / MAHERIT (141)||08 Apr 2017||16 Apr 2017|
|BPT, BOT, BPO, B.Sc MLT, BASLP (124) / BCA MCA Dual Degree (142) / M.Sc NRM (145) / M.Phil English (161) / MA Economics (162) / M.Phil Psychiatric Social Work (199)||15 Apr 2017||22 Apr 2017|
|MCA, MCA SE (105) / B.Tech (131)||16 Apr 2017||23 Apr 2017|
|DM Cardiology (132) / M.Ch CTVS (133) / M.Ch Neuro Surgery (134) / DM Neurology (135) / BJMC (126)||22 Apr 2017||29 Apr 2017|
|DM Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (138) / M.Ch BPMS (136) / M.Ch Paediatrics Surgery (143) / B.Com Hons (146)||23 Apr 2017||30 Apr 2017|
|M.Ch Urology (144) / B.Sc Yoga (117) / M.Tech Robotics Engg (156) / M.Phil Clinical Psychology (157) / B.Sc Medical Technology RT (158) / M.Sc Forensic Science (119)||30 Apr 2017||06 May 2017|
|BBA (125) / MBA (101)||01 May 2017||07 May 2017|
|B.Voc (200) / M.Tech – Nano Technology (149) / Tool Engineering (147) / Engineering Physics (150)||06 May 2017||13 May 2017|
|BCA (114) / B.Ed (122) / BAMS (153) / M.Tech – ECE, DC, SP, RF & M, VLSI & ECE Weekend (140) / Chemical Engg. (152) / IT, CSE, IS & IT, CSE Weekend (139)||07 May 2017||14 May 2017|
|MCA LE (163) / M.Sc Nursing CVTN (198) / B.Ed SE (159) / B.Tech BioTech (130)||13 May 2017||20 May 2017|
|BHMCT (127) / PGAC (196) / BHMS (154)||15 May 2017||22 May 2017|
|Research Aptitude Test||–||–|
|M. Tech Bio Technology (148) / MBA Weekend (155) / PG Diploma in Radiological Physics (151) / PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment (164) / LLM Weekend (181) / MBA Disaster Mgmt. Weekend (186) / B.Arch (100)||–||No CET|
Please note that the information given here is based on previous year IPU admission process. This information should be used as refence purpose only. Details will be updated as soon as its released by the university.
Instructions for candidates
- The Candidates are required to bring two copies of the CET Admit Cards at the time of Examination with their photographs affixed at designated space.
- In case of printed photograph on the admit card not properly identifiable, the candidates must carry any photo ID with them in support of their identity.
- In case of any problem in downloading the Admit Cards applicants may contact Examinations Division’s Reception Counter at Dwarka campus of the University along with all relevant documents at least three days before the scheduled commencement of the respective CET’s.
- The Applicants are advised to check the location of’ their respective CET centres well in advance so that they can reach their centre without any problem / delay on the date of CET.
- It is also informed that in any circumstances NO candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the scheduled commencement of’ CET (Whatever may be the reason). So, the candidates must ensure to reach their respective centres well before the scheduled CET Time.
About IPU CET Admit Card 2017
- The Admit Card of IPU CET 2017 are released online for all the candidates whose application forms have been received as per the deadline.
- The admit cards are made available around 7 days earlier than the exam. Dates for exam will be as per the official notification.
- As soon as the admit card has been released, here are hosted all the links for the document download on this page.
- The admit card is an important document and will serve as the identification of the holder during the exam as well as at the time of admissions. Hence, the exam takers are advised to keep it safe and in good condition till the completion of the admissions process.
The admit card will bear a lot of information regarding the candidate as well as the exam, which will be used to identify the holder at the time of the exam. Details mentioned on the Admit Card will be:
- Photo and Signature,
- Language of the Exam,
- Exam Center,
- Exam Date and Timings,
- Exam Roll Number and,
- Some other instructions for the exam day.
How To Download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
To help candidates easily download the admit card of IPU CET 2017, instructions on how to download IPU CET 2017 admit card are given here. The hall tickets are being issued by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for IPU CET 2017 around 7 days before the exam. Candidates will be required to login using log-in ID, and password, as generated during filling up the application form of IPU CET. Candidates are advised to not share log in details with any one.
Simple steps to download IPU CET Admit Card are as follows.
Given below is the step by step guide on how to download admit card of IPU CET.
- Go to ipu.ac.in.
- Click on Admission 2017.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Already Registered users can login here.
- Log in using Login ID and Password.
- Enter the candidate login page.
- Enter Applicant ID and Password.
- After logging in, you can view the profile.
- Select “Course Application” tab and click on “View” for the course test for which Admit card is to be downloaded.
- Click on Admit Card” tab and then “Please click here to download Admit Card”.
- Admit Card in PDF format will be opened and Take 2 copies print out for the same.
Download IPU CET Admit Card 2017
Step 1 – Go to ipu.ac.in. Click on the link that says “Admission 2017”. You will find this in in the left-aligned information bar.
Step 2 – On Admission / CET 2017-2017 page, click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
Step 3 – Click on the link that says “login”.
Step 4 – Enter Login ID and password.
Step 5 – Download admit card
You can now see the details as entered in the form.
As you can see, there are two tabs – Applicant profile, and Course Application.
Go to the “Course Application” Tab.
There will be a table indicating Applicant first name, Test course code, Payment date, Assigned App Seq Number. Now against the course admit card that you want to download, Click on “View application Download admit card”.
You will reach following page.
Here, click on the link that says “Please click here to download admit card”.
You can now download the admit card as pdf and take print outs.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.