IPU CET 2016 Application Form is issued by GGSIPU. Application form for IPU CET 2016 for various programmes has to be submitted online only. Candidates must determine that they are eligible for the particular course, and proceed to fill details in the GGSIPU online application form. Candidates aspiring to study engineering, medical, law, PG in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University must apply online and appear in the respective IPU CET 2016 for admissions. Get here complete details of IPU CET 2016 Application Form such as how to fill the form, details to be filled, application fee, and submission dates.
IPU CET 2016 Application Form – GGSIPU Apply Online
IP University Delhi has issued the online application forms online. Candidates must go through the information brochure and determine eligibility before filling up the IPU CET Application Form 2016.
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The IPUCET application form 2016 is available at the University website. The IPUCET 2016 Application Form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee before the last date of application form submission. Successful applications will be able to download IPU CET Admit Cards by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
Important Dates for IPU CET Application Form 2016
- Start of application submission for all CET Codes (except B.Arch.) is 30 Jan 2016
- Last Date of application submission for PGMC (CET Code: 102) is 1st March 2016.
- Last date for application submission for all other CET codes, other than B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) and PGMC (CET Code: 102) and other courses mentioned just below is 29th March 2016.
- Last Date of application submission for MBAW (CET Code: 155), PGDRP (CET Code: 151), PGDWE (CET Code: 164), MAJMCW (CET Code: 176), LLMW(CET Code: 181), MBADM(CET Code: 186) is May 17, 2016.
- Start of application submission for B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) is 1st June 2016.
- Last Date of application submission for B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) is 4th July 2016.
The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application filling, the application can be submitted by 4.00PM only.
Fill the details and click on Next to proceed. You candidate can apply for one exam category at a time. Individual registrations are required to apply for different exam categories.
- Step 1 – Go to the online application form, link given below.
- Step 2 – Enter personal information including exam category, name, date of birth, father’s and mother’s name, nationality, state from where you have passed qualifying exam, category, address, email ID, mobile number.
- Step 3 – Upload recent good quality passport size colour photograph (30mm x 45mm), and signature (80mm x 35mm) of size less than 80KB.
- Step 4 – Fill qualification details.
- Step 5 – Note down generated Login ID, and Password.
- Step 6 – Select courses.
- Step 7 – Pay application fee through online payment gateway.
Apply Now – Click Here for GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form
Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee is Rs 1000.
- Service charge and taxes will be extra as applicable.
- You can make the payment online.
Application Form Correction
Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form (together with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-) to: Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fees. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
How To Fill IPU CET Application Form – Explained
IPU CET Application Form filling procedure explained here. The How to Fill IPU CET Application Form is a guide for students who wish to apply to GGSIPU for admission in academic session 2016-2017. To help candidates easily fill up the form online at ipu.ac.in, the University has detailed step by step procedure to fill up the form. It is advised that candidate goes through the detailed instructions before filling up the application form of IPU CET 2016.
Procedure to fill Application Forms for GGS Indraprastha University is given below.
STEP – 1: The website for filling the forms is http://ipu.ac.in
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website http://ipu.ac.in.
STEP – 2: Application Forms
The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms, one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details. A candidate has to fill in his/her general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the 2nd Form.
STEP – 3: Exam Category
For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
- Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes,
- PhD Programmes (To be Notified Later)
- Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/M.D./M.S./D.M./M.Ch) / Super Speciality Medical Courses(SSMC).
A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form , whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category . If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories
STEP – 4: General Information- First Form, First Tab
- The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields, and candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
- Candidate has to click on here to upload his/her scanned passport sized colour photograph , signature and left hand thumb impression, which should be clearly visible, failing to which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Candidate has to upload their recent passport size photograph. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the photograph from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
For uploading the Signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and uploadtheir scanned signature. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
For uploading the Left Hand Thumb impression, candidate has to click on Left Hand Thumb Impression Tab and upload their scanned image. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned thumb impression image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
After uploading the photograph, signature and thumb impression image candidate has to “Close This Window” button to close the window, once he/she gets the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully” in all three tabs. You can preview the uploaded image in the image box displayed on right hand side of the window.
After filling personal details and uploading both the images, click on Next to go to the qualification page
STEP – 5: Qualification Details- First Form, Second Tab
On the basis of the exam category selected, Qualification page will appear. Candidate has to fill in his/her academic details. These details are not mandatory and a candidate has to fill the details only if it’s available with them. Based on the exam category selected, the qualification page will appear as follows:
For Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes
For PhD Programme
For Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/M.D./M.S./D.M./M.Ch) / Super Speciality Medical Courses(SSMC)
After filling in the Academic details, as per the exam categories selected, candidate has to press ‘next’ and he/she will be redirected to the final submit page
STEP – 6: Declaration – First Form, Third Tab
- Fill in the the ‘captcha’ ,
- Check the “I Agree” checkbox
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button
- On clicking ‘Submit’ the following message will appear:
- If the candidate press CANCEL, he/she will be allowed to check and make modifications in their general and academic details.
- If the candidate pressesOK, then he/she cannot edit the same and have to re register in case they need to change any personal information.
STEP – 7: Generation of Login ID and Password
After clicking on OK, another message box will appear asking candidate to note down his/her login id and password that will be used to login further or apply for multiple courses.
Once a candidate press OK, his/her Login id and Password will be generated, which along with the other details are shown on the next window. Candidate can neither take Print of this page nor can edit his personal details henceforth.
STEP – 8: Course Application- Second Form, First Tab
Candidate can go to the Course Application Tab to apply for courses and will click on “Apply for Courses” button.
STEP – 9: Course Application – Second Form, Course Selection
On the next page, some information of the candidate will get auto populated. Candidate has to select the course he wants to apply for from the list provided:
Note: A candidate cannot apply for the same course twice.
If the candidate selects, B.Tech, MBBS stage 1, MCA and MBA course in Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes exam category, then he/she will be given test centre choices:
Candidate has to pay application fees plus service charges & taxes as applicable for each course
After selecting the course, candidate will
- Check the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’button
On clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ ,candidate will be given a message box to preview the details that he/she has filled so that just in case a candidate wants to change any of the details provided by him/her, then he/she can click on ‘CANCEL’:
STEP – 10 : Payment through Billdesk
After checking the details and clicking on OK, the candidate will be redirected to the billdesk page for the course payment by clicking on “Make Payment” button.
STEP – 11: Course registration and form generation
After completing a successful transaction candidate will be redirected to the page where his/her personal as well as course details will be provided along with the transaction ID . Candidate can take the printout of this page and keep it for future use
STEP – 12: View the registered course details
- Once the candidate has applied for a course, he can view his course details on the Course Application tab.
- By clicking on view, candidate can view his/her course details
STEP – 13: Applying for Multiple Courses
After completing the submission of one course, if a candidate wants to apply for another course after a while, then he can login using his login id/password. He can come to the Course details tab and can apply for another course in the same way.
If you have any queries about IPU CET Application Form, please ask in comments below.