IPU CET Application Form 2015 has been issued by GGSIPU. Application form for IPU CET 2015 for various programmes has to be submitted online only. Candidates must determine that they are eligible for the particular course, and proceed to fill details in the GGSIPU online application form. Candidates aspiring to study engineering, medical, law, PG in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University must apply online and appear in the respective IPU CET 2015 for admissions. Get here complete details of IPU CET Application Form 2015 such as how to fill the form, details to be filled, application fee, and submission dates.
IPU CET MBBS 2015 Result Stage I
Click here to check IPU CET MBBS Result 2015 Stage I Code 103.
IPU CET 2015 MBBS Entrance Exam
The timing MBBS Stage I CET (Code 103) scheduled to be held on 26th April 2015 has been postponed by 30 minutes to facilitate the candidate to appear for MBBS / BDS Entrance Examination of Aligarh Muslim University in the morning slot.
- MBBS Stage I exam will be conducted on April 26, 2015 from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
IPU CET 2015 BDS Entrance Exam
- Last Date to fill Application Form: 5th May 2015 upto 4 PM
- BDS Exam will be conducted on 31st May 2015, Sunday (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM)
- Date of Declaration of Result 3rd June 2015, Wednesday
- Detailed notification containing important information regarding IPU CET Code 104 for BDS for academic session 2015-2016 – new.
IPU CET 2015 Exam Rescheduled
- B.Ed / B. Ed (Spl. Education) : 10th May 2015 Sunday 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- M.Sc (Forensic Science) : 10th May 2015 Sunday 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Date of Declaration of Result for B.Ed / B.Ed (Spl. Education) 19th May 2015, Tuesday
IPU CET Application Form 2015 – GGSIPU Apply Online
IP University Delhi has issued the online application forms in the second week of February, 2015. Candidates must go through the information brochure and determine eligibility before filling up the IPU CET Application Form 2015.
- Step 1 – Go to the online application form, link given below.
- Step 2 – Enter personal information including exam category, name, date of birth, father’s and mother’s name, nationality, state from where you have passed qualifying exam, category, address, email ID, mobile number.
- Step 3 – Upload recent good quality passport size colour photograph (30mm x 45mm), and signature (80mm x 35mm) of size less than 80KB.
- Step 4 – Fill qualification details.
- Step 5 – Note down generated Login ID, and Password.
- Step 6 – Select courses.
- Step 7 – Pay application fee through online payment gateway.
Apply Now – Click here for GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form.
Already Registered users can login here – Click here to log in using login ID and password.
- The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee is Rs 750.
- Service charge and taxes will be extra as applicable.
- You can make the payment online.
The last date of submission of online Application form for admission in MBA (Disaster Management) has been extended upto May 05, 2015 and an order in this regard has already been posted by the Admission Branch on University Website.
Interested Candidates may please refer to Universily Website: wwrv.ipu.ac.in, for Admission Brochure and other details.
Applications are required to be filled online. After submitting the application online, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and send it along with relevant enclosure as mentioned for Weekend Programmes in Admission Brochure 2015 to Director, CDMS, E-106, GGSIPU, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078.
The detaiis about counselling and interview for admission in MBA Disaster Managenrent) will be notified later.
155 – MBA (Weekend),
176 – Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (Weekend),
181 – LLM Cyber Law and Cyber Crime / LLM IPR (Weekend),
186 – MBA Disaster Management (Weekend).
Simple Steps to Apply Online for IPU CET 2015
How to Apply – Click here to know step by step instructions on how to fill GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form.
A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form , whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category . If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for IPU CET Application Form 2015
- Take a recent colored passport size photograph, and scan the same in good quality.
- Dimension of the photograph should be 30 mm x 45 mm.
- Maximum file size allowed to be uploaded is 80 kb.
- To upload signature, first sign on a white sheet of paper. Scan the sheet and crop.
- Dimension of the signature should be 80 mm x 35 mm.
- File size of .JPEG images should be within 80 KB.
Correction in IPU CET 2015 Application Form
After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form to: Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- This application must be submitted before 3.00 PM of 14th April, 2015 for CET Code other than 102.
- For CET Code 102, the last date for such applications is before 3.00 PM of 16 th March, 2015. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
Important Dates for IPU CET Application Form 2015
- Last Date of application submission for PGMC (CET Code: 102) is 10th March,2015
- Last date for application submission for all other CET codes, other than B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) and PGMC (CET Code: 102) is 7th April, 2015
- Start of application submission for B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) is 1st June, 2015
- Last Date of application submission for B.Arch. (CET Code: 100) is 2nd July, 2015
- The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application filling, the application can be submitted by 4.00PM only.
For any technical queries please contact GGSIPU helpdesk toll free no 18002660513 or email on [email protected]. Only queries related to problems in filling up of online Application Form, for general queries related to admission please refer University website www.ipu.ac.in for helpline number.
Please note – The Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) CET Code 104 has been cancelled for the academic session 2015-2016.
If you have any queries about IPU CET Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.