IPU CET Admission Brochure 2015 has been published by GGSIPU. The IPU CET 2015 information bulletin contains details of entrance exams, eligibility conditions, application form submission, and other details. Candidates must go through the detailed admission brochure published by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for admission in academic session 2015-2016. Given here is the IPU CET 2015 admission brochure.
Latest Update – IPU CET 2015 Application Form has been issued. Click here to apply online for IPU CET 2015.
About IPU CET Admission Brochures 2015 – The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University or on merit of the qualifying degrees. The programmes of studies are grouped together, on the basis of common syllabi (for CET), for the purpose of conduction of CET. The programme(s) groups, wherever a CET is to be conducted, are assigned a unique CET code. If a programme or programme group is such that the admissions for them is not on the basis of a CET conducted by the University, then the CET code for that programme or programme group is treated as the Admission Code. Thus, without creating any ambiguity, this document may use the term CET code or Admission Code as synonyms. The University reserves the right to cancel any CET.
Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission through this admission brochure.
IPU CET Admission Brochures 2015 – Download Here
|GGSIPU CET 2015 Document||Download Here|
|Part-A: Admission Brochures||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part A.|
|Part-B: Reservation Policy||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part B.|
|Part-C: Guidelines for preparation of CET Merit||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part C.|
|Part-D: Counselling / Admission Guidelines||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part D.|
|Part-E: Counselling Schedule Summary||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part E.|
|Part-F: Mode of Conduct of CET||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part F.|
|Part-G: List of Programmes and Institutes||To be notified on or before 06/03/2015|
|Part-H: Guidelines for application form filling||Click here to download IPU CET 2015 admission brochure Part H.|
Detailed notification containing important information regarding IPU CET Code 104 for BDS for academic session 2015-2016 – new.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Filling the application form and / or appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The tentative schedule of counselling shall be notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in on or before 20.02.2015.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website http://ipu.ac.in.
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
The eligibility conditions specified in the information brochure is for the general / open category of admissions. Relaxation of eligibility conditions for reserved categories shall be notified by the University on or before 20th February, 2015 (unless specified herein).
General guidelines for Common Entrance Examinations
- The written examinations conducted are OMR based.
- For marking / writing on the OMR answer sheet , a black ball pen should (only) be used.
- The marks for the correct answers are specified in the question booklet given at the time of examinations.
- There may be negative marking for every incorrect answer. ‘Incorrect answers will include Wrong answers’ as well as “those which contain more than one answer to the question.” For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. The negative marking scheme of examination for a particular CET shall be specified in question booklet. For all examinations other than DM/MCH (SSMC) there shall be negative marking.
- The University shall declare the result of each CET in respect of qualifying candidates as given in the tables given above and the list will be displayed on the University’s website, i.e., http://www.ipu.ac.in No separate intimation to this effect will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The University does not issue or supply or intimate the marks / ranks to any candidate and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained. However, marks obtained by individual candidate can be seen or downloaded from the University’s website http://www.ipu.ac.in
- Requests for revaluation/ re-checking of OMR answer sheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.