IPU CET 2015 Counselling Important Dates
The process of online counseling has commenced as per the schedule.
- Click Here for IPU CET 2015 Counselling Schedule for various programmes.
All IPU CET qualified candidates who wish to participate in the online counselling procedure are advised in their own interest to visit the University website for regular updates.
IPU CET 2015 MBA (Weekend Basis)
All the students who have applied for admission to MBA Programme on Weekend Basis are here by informed that an interview which is a part of admission process will be held June 13, 14 and 21st June, 2015. The detailed scheduled will be displayed on the University web site on 06, June, 2015.
IPU CET 2015 Reschedule of MA (Essay)
It is being informed that the Second Stage of M.A (English) (Code: 113) CET (Essay Writing Test), will be held on 31st May, 2015 from 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM.
IPU CET 2015 MBBS Entrance Exam
Re Scheduled Time of Some IPU CET Exams To Be Held on 23 May, 2015
The timing MBBS Stage I CET (Code 103) scheduled to be held on 26th April 2015 has been postponed by 30 minutes to facilitate the candidate to appera for MBBS / BDS Entrance Examination of Aligarh Muslim University in the morning slot.
- MBBS Stage I exam will be conducted on April 26, 2015 from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
IPU CET 2015 BDS Entrance Exam
- Last Date to fill Application Form: 5th May 2015 upto 4 PM
- BDS Exam will be conducted on 31st May 2015, Sunday (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM)
- Date of Declaration of Result 3rd June 2015, Wednesday
- Detailed notification containing important information regarding IPU CET Code 104 for BDS for academic session 2015-2016 – new.
IPU CET 2015 Exam Rescheduled
- B.Ed / B. Ed (Spl. Education) : 10th May 2015 Sunday 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- M.Sc (Forensic Science) : 10th May 2015 Sunday 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Date of Declaration of Result for B.Ed / B.Ed (Spl. Education) 19th May 2015, Tuesday
The IP University Common Entrance Exam (IPU CET 2015) Schedule is given below.
Please note – The Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) CET Code 104 has been cancelled for the academic session 2015-2016.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.