ISI Online Application Form 2015 is available now. Application form of ISI admission for academic session 2015-2016 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only. Indian Statistical Institute has issued the online application form 2015 from February 3, 2015. To apply, candidate is required to first register at the ISI online application form 2015 portal. After filling details asked in the form correctly, digital images of photograph and signature needs to be uploaded. Requisite application fee has to be paid using online challan generated at www.isical.ac.in.
Simple steps to apply
- Register as a new user to create an account at the link given below.
- After registration, log into the account.
- Enter correct details in the form.
- Submit, verify and confirm submission.
- Download bank challan and print the same.
- Logout from your account.
- Sign on the bank Challan and go to an SBI branch after 2 working days
- Pay in cash through bank Challan.
ISI 2015 Application Form – Apply Online
Candidate must first read the information brochure thoroughly. Ensure that you are eligible for the programme you are applying for. Once that is done, go to the ISI online application form 2015 and register. Last date to submit form online is March 3, 2015. Application fee can be paid in SBI bank till March 10, 2015. Keep the documents ready before filling up the online application form of ISI admission 2015.
The requisite fee has to be paid using the challan generated in the online application form. Fee for category as applicable is given below.
|General category, and JRF applicants||Rs 600|
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates for all programmes excluding JRF programmes||Rs 300|
New user registration – Click here, if you have not yet registered. You need to register for one of the groups, namely, Bachelors, M.Tech in computer science, M.Tech in QROR, Masters, PG Diploma, Research.
How to fill ISI Online Application Form 2015 explained.
- You will be asked to enter details of name of candidate, email ID, mobile number, during registration.
- Select a user name, and password (8-15 characters).
- Documents, whichever applicable, should be kept ready – Secondary/(or Equivalent) Marks Sheet, 10+2 Years of Higher secondary (or Equivalent) Marks Sheet, Graduation Marks sheet(s), Post-Graduation Marks sheet(s).
- You will be required to upload a digital copy of your photo (bmp,gif, png, jpg, jpeg) of dimension 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height). Maximum size allowed to be uploaded is 50 KB.
- Also, a scanned copy of your signature (bmp,gif,png, jpg, jpeg) of dimension 800 pixels (width) x 300 pixels (height). Image size to be uploaded in the ISI online application form 2015, is 30 KB.
Other important points to be noted about ISI Online Application Form 2015
- After registration, an applicant would have to log into the newly created account for filling in the application form.
- Mark sheets to be kept ready for reference, GATE score and INMO details if applicable would be required during online application form submission.
- Photocopies of required documents /Mark-sheet are to be attached along with the form as per the instructions.
- Please choose the progrmme code carefully.
- The applicant will be directed to the Payment Channel after confirming the submission.
- Payment for online application to be done through Bank challan of State Bank of India.
- The applicant will have to download and print the Challan
- The applicant should proceed to a State Bank of India branch 2 working days after the submission of the form.
- Applicant will have to pay the application fee and the bank charges in cash only
- After making payment the bank will return the applicant’s copy of the challan which is to be retained by the candidate.
- The application fee is Rs. 600 / Rs. 300/- depending on the category of the student and the programme chosen.
- Applicants will have to pay Rs. 60 towards bank charges.
Candidates whose test center is outside INDIA can not avail the online application facility. They need to contact the Dean of Studies, Indian Statistical Institute, in the e-mail address [email protected] .
Any candidate who applied for B. Stat can change his/her choice to B. Math, if he/she is selected for the Interview. Similarly any candidate who applied for B. Math. can change his/her choice to B. Stat if he/she is selected for the Interview. Any such request must be communicated to the Dean’s office within 11 May – 18 May 2015. No communication will be entertained outside this time period.
In case of any queries, you may contact [email protected]