ISI 2016 Application Form is now available online. Application form of ISI admission for academic session 2016-2016 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only. Indian Statistical Institute has issued the online application form from 09 Feb 2016. To apply, candidate is required to first register at the ISI online application form portal. After filling details asked in the form correctly, digital images of photograph and signature needs to be uploaded. Requisite application fee has to be paid using online challan generated at www.isical.ac.in. Those who submit the form correctly will be able to download admit card for ISI Entrance Exam 2016.
|Availability of ISI 2016 Application Form||09 Feb 2016|
|Commencement of application fee payment||11 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply online for ISI Admission 2016||11 Mar 2016|
|Last date to pay application fee||18 Mar 2016|
ISI 2016 Application Form – Apply Online
Candidate must first read the information brochure thoroughly. Ensure that you are eligible for the programme you are applying for. Once that is done, go to the ISI online application form 2016 and register. Last date to submit form online is 11 Mar 2016. Application fee can be paid in SBI bank till 18 Mar 2016. Keep the documents ready before filling up the online application form of ISI admission 2016. Candidates can apply online through the link provided below.
Simple steps to apply
- Register as a new user to create an account
- Log into the account
- Fill-up the form
- Submit, verify and confirm submission
- Follow instructions of Admission Prospectus for payment of application fee
The requisite fee has to be paid using the challan generated in the online application form. Fee for category as applicable is given below.
|General category, and JRF applicants||Rs 600|
|SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates for all programmes excluding JRF programmes||Rs 300|
The official website for ISI 2016 Application Form is www.isical.ac.in/~admission/.
How to fill ISI Online Application Form 2016 explained.
The following steps had to be followed last year to apply.
- You will be asked to enter details of name of candidate, email ID, mobile number, during registration.
- Select a user name, and password (8-15 characters).
- Documents, whichever applicable, should be kept ready – Secondary/(or Equivalent) Marks Sheet, 10+2 Years of Higher secondary (or Equivalent) Marks Sheet, Graduation Marks sheet(s), Post-Graduation Marks sheet(s).
- You will be required to upload a digital copy of your photo (bmp,gif, png, jpg, jpeg) of dimension 600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height). Maximum size allowed to be uploaded is 50 KB.
- Also, a scanned copy of your signature (bmp,gif,png, jpg, jpeg) of dimension 800 pixels (width) x 300 pixels (height). Image size to be uploaded in the ISI online application form 2016, is 30 KB.
Other important points to be noted about ISI 2016 Application Form
The following instructions had to be followed last year to apply.
- After registration, an applicant would have to log into the newly created account for filling in the application form.
- Mark sheets to be kept ready for reference, GATE score and INMO details if applicable would be required during online application form submission.
- Photocopies of required documents /Mark-sheet are to be attached along with the form as per the instructions.
- Please choose the progrmme code carefully.
- The applicant will be directed to the Payment Channel after confirming the submission.
The following payment instructions had to be followed last year to apply.
- Payment for online application to be done through Bank challan of State Bank of India.
- The applicant will have to download and print the Challan
- The applicant should proceed to a State Bank of India branch 2 working days after the submission of the form.
- Applicant will have to pay the application fee and the bank charges in cash only
- After making payment the bank will return the applicant’s copy of the challan which is to be retained by the candidate.
- The application fee is Rs. 600 / Rs. 300/- depending on the category of the student and the programme chosen.
Applicants from outside India are requested to contact the Dean’s office at the following e-mail address: [email protected] with subject: Admission 2016- 2017
A candidate who has applied for the B Stat (Hons) programme shall have only one subsequent option to switch to the B Math (Hons) programme of the Institute. Candidates who wish to exercise this option must inform the Dean of Studies of their decisions either in writing or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] between May 9 and May 16, 2016. No requests after this date will be entertained.
A candidate who has applied for the B Math (Hons) programme shall have only one subsequent option to switch to the B Stat (Hons) programme of the Institute. Candidates who wish to exercise this option must inform the Dean of Studies of their decisions either in writing or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] between May 9 and May 16, 2016. No requests after this date will be entertained.