ISI Online Application Form 2014
Application to the programmes being offered by Indian Statistical Institute in the academic year 2014-15 must be done online through the Institute Admission Portal http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission. Only exception is the PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics. For this purpose, an applicant must have access to the Internet, digital copy of his/her photograph, scanned copy of signature, an email account, Acrobat reader, and a printer for printing the admit card.
ISI Online Application Form 2014 for B Stat (Hons), B Math (Hons), M Stat, M Math, MS (QE), MS(QMS), MS (LIS), M Tech (CS), M Tech (QROR), PG Diploma and Research Fellowships.
- Apply Online - Last date of submitting online applications was 6th March, 2014.
Simple steps to apply online
- Register as a new user to create an account at the link given above.
- After registration, log into the account.
- Enter correct details in the form.
- Submit, verify and confirm submission.
- Download bank challan and print the same.
- Logout from your account.
- Sign on the bank Challan and go to an SBI branch after 2 working days
- Pay in cash through bank Challan.
₹ 500.00 for all applicants in the general category and all applicants for the JRF programmes (irrespective of reservation category), ₹ 250.00 for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged candidates for all programmes excluding JRF programmes.
Mode of payment: The challan generated by the on-line system must be taken to any branch of State Bank of India. The bank will accept only in cash the application fee as given above and bank charges (₹ 40.00).
Mode of Payment
For online application, the challan generated must be taken to any branch of State Bank of India with applicant’s signature minimum 2 working days after the generation of the challan. The bank will accept in cash the application fee and bank charges printed therein, fill in the branch name and code, and put in the journal number and the seal and the signature of the bank and return the applicant’s copy. This copy must be retained by him/her.
Note: Bank will accept only Cash from the applicants.
Last date to apply online is 6th March 2014. Last date to pay at SBI bank branch for ISI admissions is 11th March 2014. The admission test for admission to ISI Kolkata is to be held on 11th May 2014.
Digital images of the photograph and the signature of the applicant must be in any of the formats bmp/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes as specified below:
- Applicant’s Photo: 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height), maximum permissible image size being 50KB,
- Applicant’s Signature: 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height), maximum permissible image size being 30KB.
The applicant must initially register at ISI website and create a login account for this purpose, followed by the filling up of the form and upload of the photograph and signature. A challan will be generated with the student’s particulars, the fee amount and other relevant information filled in automatically.
Once the admit card is generated, applicants will be notified in their portal or by e-mail about the generation of the admit card. They will be required to take a printout of the admit card to bring to the test centres.
Click Here ISI Kolkata Admission Complete Information