IUET Application Form 2015 is now available for the Integral University Entrance Test. Candidate must download or alternatively obtain the application form of IUET 2015 and fill in details correctly. Duly completed IUET 2015 application form must be submitted to the University before last date.
About IUET Application Form 2015 – The IUET 2015 Application Form, complete in all respects, should reach the Coordinator, Admission Committee IUET-2015. Integral University, Lucknow. The Integral University, Lucknow will not be responsible for any delay either on the part of the postal department or for any other reason whatsoever.
Download Admission Forms 2015 – IUET 2015 Phase 2
Download Application form from the link below.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Get a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for Test Courses & Rs. 700/- for Non Test Courses. DD to be in the favor of “Treasurer, Integral University”, and payable at Lucknow.
- Submit the application form along with the Demand Draft via post or by hand, to the following address:
Coordinator, IUET 2015,
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026
Tel: 0522 – 6451041, 3291641
Get IUET Admission Form – Download Admission Form for IUET 2015.
- Click on the Apply Online link below. A new page will open.
- Enter your email address and press SUBMIT.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Fill the Application Form online. Verify the details and submit the form.
- Proceed for course selection and online payment by clicking on button “Pay”. You will be redirected to the PayU webpage for payment.
- Fill your details on the PayU page and make the payment.
Note: PayU® is official partner of Integral University, and is authorized to receive your payment details.
- Integral University has authorized PayU to send email on successful submission of Online Payment.
- Photo ID will be required at the time of IUET-2015.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded after making online payment.
Get IUET Application Form – Apply Online.
IUET Application Form Archives – Given below this line are previous details of IUET 2015 Application Form, which may or may not be relevant for second phase.
Admission request form is available in admission section of the University on payment of Rs 1000 for Entrance Test and Processing Fee for Test Courses and Rs 700 for Admission Processing Fee for Non-Test Courses. Admission Application Forms are also available on the University Website : www.integraluniversity.ac.in which can be downloaded and submitted along with the DD of prescribed tee within the date. 50% seats are reserved for the minority.
Admission Request Forms will also be available at
- Allahabad: Kapil-Akhil Forms & Book Centre, Colonelganj-Ph.-9336315592, 7499280126.
- Aligarh: Friends Book House, Shamshad Market, AMU-Ph.-0571-2702592.8191978692.
- Azamgarh: Shibli National Inter College-Ph.-9336277616. 8081567517.
- Delhi: J.M.C. India Publishers Pvt. Ltd., 168/2, Jha House. Basement, Nizamuddin West-Ph.-011-24352220.
- Jaunpur: Sabira Book Depot, Khankah Market, Badi Masjid Road- Ph.-9454926006.
- Kanpur: Raj Book Distributors, Kakadeo-Ph.-9235616506, 0512-6450764,
- Lucknow: Integral University Campus-Ph-0522-2890730, 2890812, 3291641, Balaji Book Centre, Near Leela Cinema, Hazratganj-Ph.-0522-2202082, 9415418393,
- Patna: Adarsh Magazine Corner, Ramkrishna Nagar, Near Devi Sthal-Ph.-09308293266,
- Shahjahanpur: Tameer Book Depot, Bahadurganj, Jail Road-Ph. 9450445669 & University Polytechnic, Gurri-Ph.-9696961767, 9935475784.
Admission to First Year: Entrance Test for admission to first year of (4+1) year course of B.Arch. (5+1) years course of Pharm.D, 4-year course of B.Tech / B.Tech.(Biotechnology / Food Technology) / B.Tech. Aggricultural Engg.) / B.Pharm. 2-year course of MBA / MBA (Agri-Business) and lateral entry to B.Tech. / B.Pharm. and 3-year course of Diploma in Engineering will be known as Integral University Entrance Test (IUET-2015).
Direct Admission to Second Year of B.Tech./B.Pharm. (for Diploma Holders): The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to Second year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. are required to appear in the Entrance Test (IUET-2015). The candidates are required to submit the application forms to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, IUET-2015 Integral University, Lucknow upto the last date i.e.April 10th,2015. The list of successful candidates for admission through counselling to B.Tech. / B. Pharm. courses will be displayed on the Notice Board / Website of the University on May 18th , 2015.
Admission of NRI Candidates: The eligible NRI candidates may get direct admission on reserved seats for which they should download the application form from the website of the University and submit the same to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, Integral University, Lucknow, latest by 30th June 2015. Such candidates need not to appear in the Entrance Test. The admission to N.R.I. candidates will be given on first come first serve basis. The desirous candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1 Part A||Physics and Chemistry||100 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||200|
|Paper 1 Part B||Mathematics or Biology (Any One)||50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Maths/Biology||100|
|Paper 2||Aptitude Test for MBA/MBA(Agri-Business)||200 objective type questions||400|
|Paper 3||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd Year (Diploma Holders)||100 objective type question||200|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for B.Tech. IInd year (B.Sc. Graduates)||100 objective type questions||200|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B. Pharm. II year (Diploma Holders)||100 objective type questions||200|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Architecture – Part A, and Drawing Test- Part B||50 Objective questions and 3 questions to test drawing aptitude||200|
|Paper 7||Physics, Chemistry, Maths||100 objective type questions||200|
|Paper 8||Agriculture||150 objective type questions from 12 class Agriculture group||300|
Requirement of Papers for different courses:
|B.Tech.||Paper 1 (Part-A and Part-B)|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology/Food Tech.)/ B.Pharm./Pharm.D.||Paper 1 (Part-A and Part-B/Part-C)|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engg.)||Paper 1 (Part-A and Part-B) OR Paper 8|
|M.B.A./M.B.A. (Agri-Business)||Paper 2|
|B.Tech. IInd Year (For Diploma Holders)||Paper 3|
|B.Tech. IInd Year (For B.Sc. Graduates)||Paper 4|
|B.Pharm. IInd Year (For Diploma Holders)||Paper 5|
|Diploma in Engineering||Paper 7|