IUET 2014 Application Form
The application form, complete in all respects, should reach the Co-ordinator, Admission Committee IUET-2014. Integral University, Lucknow. The Integral University, Lucknow will not be responsible for any delay either on the part of the postal department or for any other reason whatsoever.
Last date of submission of form is March 31, 2014.
Last Date of submission of form along with Late Fee i.e. Rs 300/- is April 10, 2014.
Click Here to Download IUET 2014 Application Form
Cost of Application form and Prospectus
Rs 1000/- for Test Courses
Rs 700/- for Non Test Courses
Rs 100/- Extra if required by post.
Besides 50% reservation for Muslim Minorities, 20% of the total seats in each course are reserved for girl candidates and 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates. Candidates seeking the advantage of reserved categories, weightage etc. are required to enclose relevant supporting certificates with the application form. These certificates in original will have to be produced at the time of admission along with one attested copy of each one of them.
DO NOT FOLD OMR APPLICATION FORM. One envelope should contain one OMR application form only.
Application form shall be filled in applicant’s own handwriting with utmost care to avoid rejection.
Instructions for Filling OMR Application Form (For Test Courses)
Keep in mind the following
- Use only the OMR Application form purchased from any of the designated sale centers.
- Write in rectangular boxes ([ ]) in all the items of OMR Application with BLACK BALL PEN and darken the corresponding circles (0); with HB PENCIL only.
- Erase completely to change the response.
- Read carefully the entire Information Brochure before filling the OMR Application Form.
- Do not cut, scribe, tear, fold, staple, pin, wrinkle, tag the OMR Application form.
- Do not use photocopy/ reproduction/ duplicate copy of OMR Application form.
CLARIFICATIONS FOR FILLING UP OMR APPLICATION FORM
- NAME OF THE CANDIDATE : Write your FULL NAME (in Capital English Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Write one letter in one rectangular box ([ ]) and leave a box blank between any two parts of the name. Darken the corresponding circle (0) below each letter. Do not darken any circle below a blank box. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use prefix such as, Shri/ Mr. / Km.l Ms. etc. with your name. Abbreviate the middle name only if necessary to accommodate your name in the boxes provided.
- FATHER’S NAME : Write full name (in Capital English Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Write one letter in one rectangular box ([ ]) and leave a box blank between any two parts of the name. Darken the corresponding circle (0) below each letter. Do not darken any circle below a blank box. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use prefix such as Shri/ Mr./Dr./Late etc. with the father’s name.
- DATE OF BIRTH : Write your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Use English numerals 01 to 31 for filling the date; first three letters of the month for filling the month; and English numerals to write in the two rectangular boxes ([ ]) for filling the year of birth. Then, darken the corresponding circles (0) below for date, month and year of birth.
- NATIONALITY : Write code of your Nationality, Indian (1), NRI (2) or others (3) in the rectangular box ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circle (0).
- SEX : Write 1 or 2 depending upon your sex, Male (1) or Female (2), in the rectangular box ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circle (0) below.
- MINORITY STATUS : Write (1) inside the rectangular box ([ ]) if you are a Muslim candidate, (2) if not applicable, darken the corresponding circle (0) below.
- QUALIFYING EXAM : Depending upon whether the candidate has passed in Intermediate (10+2) / Graduation / Post Graduation / Diploma respectively and darken the corresponding circle (0).
- PASSED/APPEARED IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION : Write 1 or 2 inside the box depending upon whether you have passed or appearing in qualifying examination and darken the corresponding circle (0).
- A. SUBJECTS in 10+2 : Darken the subject circles depending upon the subject group in which you have passed / are appearing in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- B. Applied for Admission in : Write 1 or 2 inside the box depending upon whether you want to get admission in Lucknow Campus or Shahjahanpur Campus and darken the corresponding circle (0).
- MARKS OBTAINED IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: Write your Maximum marks, Marks obtained and Percentage of Marks in the rectangular box ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circle (0).
- CITY FOR EXAMINATION : Lucknow. Additional examination centers may be established in a region, if sufficient number of candidates applies from the same.
- PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED :
- Write 1 if you are Handicapped otherwise write 2 in the rectangular box ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circle (0) below.
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER : Write in English numerals of the STD code and your contact phone in the rectangular boxes ([ ]) and darken the
- corresponding circles (0).
- COURSE APPLIED : Write code in rectangular box ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circles (0) for the chosen course.
- PAPERS WHICH YOU NEED TO APPEAR IN IUET: Refer the Instructions given in the Prospectus for the paper which you need to appear in I.U.E.T.-2014 and accordingly darken the corresponding circle. This field will be filled only by those condidates they are applying for B.Tech, B.Tech.(Biotech/Food Tech.), B.Pharm., B.Arch., M.B.A., Diploma Engg. & Lateral Entry for B.Tech./B.Pharm..
- PIN CODE OF YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS : Write the Pin code of your Postal Address in the rectangular boxes ([ ]) and darken the corresponding circles (0).
- DECLARATION : Make the declaration by putting your signature at the prescribed place. Get it countersigned by your parent / Guardian. Also write the date on which the declaration has been made.
- POSTAL ADDRESS : Write your name, father’s Name, complete postal address, PIN CODE number and phone / mobile number with black ball pen in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY inside the box.
- PHOTOGRAPH : Paste your 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm. latest, unattested coloured photograph inside the rectangular box. Do not staple it.
- SIGNATURE OF CANDIDATE : Put your signature with black ball point pen in the box given.
- THUMB IMPRESSION OF CANDIDATE : Put your left hand thumb impression in the box given.
Direct Admission to second year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. (for Diploma Holders)
The eligible candidates seeking direct admission to second year of B.Tech. / B.Pharm. are required to appear in the Entrance Test (IUET-2014). The candidates are required to submit the application forms to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, IUET-2014 Integral University, Lucknow upto the last date i.e. March 31, 2014. The list of successful candidates for admission through counselling to B.Tech. / B. Pharm. courses will be displayed on the Notice Board / Website of the University on May 17 , 2014.
Admission of N.R.I. Candidates
The eligible NRI candidates may get direct admission on reserved seats for which they should download the application form from the website of the University and submit the same to the Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, Integral University, Lucknow, th latest by 30 June 2014. Such candidates need not appear in the Entrance Test. The admission to N.R.I. candidates will be given on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. The desirous candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.