JAKBOPEE – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) was established by an Act of the State Legislature (Act No.XXV of 2002). It is the responsibility of the Board to recommend selection of candidates for admission to various programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Government run and privately managed institutions in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. These programmes include Medical, Dental, Engineering and Teacher Education Programmes.
|Name of Examination||Date of Exam|
|MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses||15 March, 2015|
|B. Ed. (Kashmir)||April-May, 2015|
|Diploma Programmes in Polytechnics||10 May, 2015|
|Common Entrance Test||30 & 31 May, 2015|
|B. Ed. (Jammu)||June, 2015|
|MD/MS Ayurveda||August, 2015|
- J&K Common Entrance Exam (CET)
- J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test
- JAKBOPEE B.Ed
- JAKBOPEE MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS
- Online Applications are invited for Admission to Undergraduate Programme in Agriculture Courses in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana – notified on 09 July 2015.
- Online Applications are invited for Admission to Undergraduate Programme in Agriculture in various colleges affiliated to the Maharashtra State Agricultural Universities – notified on 09 July 2015.