JAM Application Form 2015 – Apply online for IIT JAM 2015. Application Form of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc is available from September 3, 2014 to October 16, 2014. The process of IIT JAM 2015 Application Form submission includes entering candidate details, upload of documents and payment of fees. Application fee payment through Challan can be done till 30 September, 2014. After submission of JAM Application Form 2015, applicant need not send any documents except challan to the organizing institute (IIT Guwahati). Last date to fill IIT JAM 2015 online form is October 16, 2014.
Registration and Application process for JAM 2015 is now over.
JAM Application Form 2015 – Apply Online for IIT JAM 2015.
IIT JAM 2015 Application Form is closed. Candidates can make corrections in the application form.
- Click here for IIT JAM 2015 Form Correction.
All the candidates who wish to appear in the IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc must register between 3 September, 2014 and 16 October, 2014. The form submission is online and must be completed before last date.
The cost of application form is Rs 750 for all female and reserved category candidates who will appear in one paper, or 1050 for two papers. Fee for general category candidates (males) is Rs 1500 for one paper, and 2100 for two papers. The IIT JAM 2015 application fee can be paid through credit/debit card or challan. Last date for payment of application fee through Challan is October 13, 2014.
Candidates can complete the IIT JAM Registration 2015 in a few simple steps.
- In the first step go to JAM 2015 online application portal. Register by filling in personal data. This can be modified up to last day till the fee is paid.
- When the details as asked in the form is filled, upload relevant documents as and where stated. Please make sure that the format of documents is correct. Make sure you upload correct documents. Do not upload someone else’s details in your form. If on scrutiny, the documents are found to be incorrect, your form will be rejected.
- In the next step make payment of application fee. This can be done via net banking modes or challan. In case of challan, print out the slip and go to bank next day to make payment.
- When the form filling is completed, submit the JAM application form finally.
- Candidates are advised to retain a print out of the final form.
NO hard copies of documents (except challan) are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online application website only.
JAM Application Form 2015 – Apply Now!
The last dates for the JAM 2015 online application submission have been extended as follows:Last date for payment of application fee through Challan – October 13, 2014 (Monday)
Last date for online application submission and online payment – October 16, 2014 (Thursday)
A candidate can register and apply ONLINE only for JAM 2015 from September 03, 2014 to October 16, 2014.
JAM application form 2015 Fees
The application fee can be paid either online or through challan via State Bank of India. Additional bank charges may apply for the above transactions. In case a candidate chooses to pay through challan, then the challan payment should be made in cash at any SBI branch latest by September 30, 2014 (Tuesday).
The application fee is non refundable. The candidates are advised to visit the JAM 2015 website regularly for any updates.
The details of application fees are given below:
|Gender||Category||One Test Paper Fee||Two Test Paper Fee|
|Male & Others||General/OBC||1500||2100|