Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 – Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission for the academic session 2016-2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016. Candidates can check all the details related to Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 here.
Latest – Details of Fourth counselling of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 has been announced. Check below.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in CBSE-National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2016 (NEET UG 2016) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2016.
Schedule of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 is given below.
|Last date to apply||01 Sep 2016|
|First Counselling||30 Aug 2016|
|Second Counselling||01 Sep 2016|
|Third Counselling||03 Sep 2016|
|Fourth Counselling||19 Sep 2016|
Application Form 2016
This to inform to all the candidates who wish to apply in Management Category (MBBS Course 2016-2017) that the last to apply Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 has been extended. Application form for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 is available on the official website. Candidates can also apply from the direct link which is mentioned below for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016.
- Application process is over…!!!
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission Counselling 2016
It is to be informed to all the candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET 2016 and applying for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016 that Jamia Hamdard is going to conduct a counselling for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2016. Candidates who wish to appear in the counselling can check all the details related counselling here.
ln Jamia Hamdard (being a minority institute) there is no reservation under SC/ST or OBC quota.
Counselling Schedule 2016
|Event||Dates||Rank based on NEET score||Reporting time|
|First Counselling||30 Aug 2016||Up to 6400||09:00 am|
|Second Counselling||01 Sep 2016||6401 – 12,000||09:00 am|
|Third Counselling||03 Sep 2016||12,001 – 17,000||09:00 am|
|Fourth Counselling||19 Sep 2016||19,000 – 25,000||09:00 am|
Fourth Counselling – New!
The Fourth round of counselling will be held on 19 Sep 2016 (Monday) as per the following schedule:
|NEET All India Rank|
|Reserved Category (Muslim minority)||19,000 to 25,000|
|Physically Handicap||All eligible candidates|
Venue : Office of the Dean, HIMSR
Reporting Time : 09 AM to 01 PM
General Instruction Regarding Counselling
These candidates shall have to report to the Dean, Faculty of HIMSR strictly as per counselling schedule along with the following documents in original as well as photocopy for verification etc:
- Printout of Jamia Hamdard Application form for MBBS Programme
- NEET 2016 score card and NEET 2016 admit card
- 10+2 (Intermediate/Sr. Secondary) examination Certificate/Marks sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate / High School / Matric (10th) Certificate
- Transaction ID no. if application form Fee paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay-in-Slip, if application form Fee paid through Pay-in-Slip in the Bank
- School Leaving / TC / Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Gap / Intervening period certificate/affidavit*
- Locomotory Disability Certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority as per the MCI norms subject to verification by University Medical Board
- Intervening certificate, if any.
- Six passport size recent colour photograph (Two photograph self-attested)
- Demand Draft of required amount of Annual Fee, that is: Rs. 18.00 Lakh for Management and Rs 7.5 Lakhs for rest (unreserved and Muslim category), plus Rs. 2,000 as Wi-fi charges, Rs 1000/- as medical examination charges and Rs. 5,000/- as library deposit (refundable), as mentioned in HIMSR brochure 2016 (available at www.jamiahamdard.edu) in favour of HIMSR payable at New Delhi.
Please note that the candidates with Locomotory Disability of Lower Limb will be admitted only on production of original Locomotory Disability Certificate, issued by the competent authority as per the MCI norms subject to verification by University Medical Board.
Those students who passed the 10+2 / Equivalent Examination before 2016 will have to produce an affidavit mentioning what they have done during the intervening/gap period, e.g., preparing for NEET/entrance exam, take admission in some college/university (documents to be attached), etc. Selected candidates will have to deposit all the above mentioned documents in original at the office of the Dean, HIMSR and they will be returned to them after the completion of course