Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2015 will be on the basis of CBSE AIPMT 2015. Admission in MBBS courses shall be done by Jamia Hamdard (deemed-to-be-university) on the basis of All India Pre Medical Test result / rank list. Medical aspirants who wish to take admission in Jamia Hamdard’s MBBS course can know complete details of admission 2015-2016 here.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2015
Those who wish to get admission in Jamia Hamdard’s Hamdard Institute of Medical Science & Research (HIMSR), must apply and appear in AIPMT 2015 being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. You can read the detailed official notification for Jamia Hamdard MBBS admission 2015 below.
Jamia Hamdard University admission notice 2015 for BPharm, BUMS, BSc (Hons.) Nusing, BPT, BOT, BMLT and other Para medical courses.
Those eligible (10+2 / Intermediate) candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BUMS / B.Pharm. programmes in Jamia Hamdard are advised to apply and appear in the AIPMT 2014 conducted by CBSE. Subsequently the candidates will have to apply separately to Jamia Hamdard through and Online Application Form as and when announced by the University.
The Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research offers MBBS course at Jamia Hamdard University. Details of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2015 are given as below.
To apply, go to Jamia Hamdard Application Form 2015.
Candidates may please note that only the above information about Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission has been officially announced so far. Further details of eligibility, seats, procedure for admission will be announced in Feb / March 2015. Details given below have been published for your reference only, as per last year’s information brochure. This page is being updated as per updates on Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2015. As soon as Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2015 information brochure is published, details shall be updated.
Number of seats: 100.
Allocation of seats to different categories
- General category seats 42
- Reserved category seats (for muslims) 43
- Management category seats 15
3% of the total annual intake of seats is reserved for candidates with locomotory disability of lower limb, except management seats.
Procedure of selection of students
The selection for admission to the MBBS course in Jamia Hamdard shall be based strictly on merit (except Management seats) having relevant and valid AIPMT Score (conducted by the CBSE) from amongst the candidates who apply in Jamia Hamdard on the prescribed application form issued by Jamia Hamdard for admission to MBBS course and who satisfy the eligibility condition as given in clause – 1 below.
Provided a student has valid Score of AIPMT and has applied to Jamia Hamdard separately, criteria for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS Programme under Management Quota seats will be as per Jamia Hamdard policy.
- For General seats and Reserved seats (for Muslims): The merit list shall be prepared by Jamia Hamdard among the applicants who apply on Jamia Hamdard Application Form as per their respective AIPMT score. The candidates applying in Jamia Hamdard on the prescribed application form are required to clearly indicate their AIPMT (conducted by the CBSE) Roll Numbers and Application Form No..
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS course for all category seats, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks at the 50th percentile in AIPMT examination held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile.
- 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%.
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for General Category.
- Provided further that the entire exercise shall be completed by Jamia Hamdard as per the statutory time schedule for admissions and in no case any admission will be made in the MBBS course after 30th of September.”
- “Provided that the eligibility criteria for admission to persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs in terms of clause 2(iii) above-will be a minimum of 45% marks instead of 50% taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination for admission in MBBS course.”
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination on or before the date of admission/counseling. Candidate not reporting for admission/counseling and completing the admission formalities including deposit of fee etc. on the date and time fixed for admission/counseling, would forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so vacant will be offered to the next candidate on merit basis subject to his/her eligibility. The candidates having result awaited / Supplementary / Compartmental Examination / Essential repeat in the qualifying examination shall not be admitted to the MBBS Course and no provisional admission shall be granted.
- The candidates are required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria in terms of the education, age and such other eligibility conditions including deposit of the fee on the date and time of admission as specified in the selection list of admission/counseling.