Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017 – Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission for the academic session 2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2017. Candidates can check all the details related to Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017 here.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017
Only those candidates who have been declared qualified in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2017 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply. Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2017.
Expected Schedule of Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date to apply||Aug 2017|
|First Counselling||Aug 2017|
|Second Counselling||Sep 2017|
|Third Counselling||Sep 2017|
|Fourth Counselling||Sep 2017|
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Application Form 2017
Application form for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017 is made available on the official website. Candidates can also apply from the direct link which is mentioned below for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017. Candidates who have successfully qualified the NEET 2017 can apply online for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017
- Link to apply online for MBBS admission in Jamia Hamdard University will be made available here as its released by the university.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission Counselling 2017
Jamia Hamdard University is going to conduct a counselling for Jamia Hamdard MBBS Admission 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in the Jamia Hamdard MBBS counselling can check all the details related counselling here.
ln Jamia Hamdard (being a minority institute) there is no reservation under SC/ST or OBC quota.
General Instruction Regarding Counselling
These candidates shall have to report strictly as per counselling schedule along with the following documents in original as well as photocopy for verification etc:
- Printout of Jamia Hamdard Application form for MBBS Programme
- NEET 2017 score card and NEET 2017 admit card
- 10+2 (Intermediate/Sr. Secondary) examination Certificate/Marks sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate / High School / Matric (10th) Certificate
- Transaction ID no. if application form Fee paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Pay-in-Slip, if application form Fee paid through Pay-in-Slip in the Bank
- School Leaving / TC / Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Gap / Intervening period certificate/affidavit (if required)
- Locomotory Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Six passport size recent colour photograph (Two photograph self-attested)
- Demand Draft of required amount of Annual Fee.
Those students who passed the 10+2 / Equivalent Examination before 2017 will have to produce an affidavit mentioning what they have done during the intervening/gap period, e.g., preparing for NEET/entrance exam, take admission in some college/university (documents to be attached), etc. Selected candidates will have to deposit all the above mentioned documents in original at the office of the Dean, HIMSR and they will be returned to them after the completion of course