JCECE 2014 Counselling
JCECE 2014 Counselling – First Counselling
Candidates will be called for counselling according to Merit list of PCM and PCB Group published after the Examination. Candidates will be called on in any number against available seats in that stream where there is no compulsion of minimum obtaining marks in such stream for First Counselling. It will depend on Instruction, demand of the course and availability of seats. In case of compulsion of minimum obtained marks, only those candidates will be called for counselling who will fulfill that criteria. Information regarding Date of counselling, time and place will be given time to time through the leading Daily News Papers Published from Jharkhand State. In Counselling, only after scrutiny of all the mandatory original certificates and satisfying from Identity, Candidate will be allowed to select Institute and Course on Merit -cum-Choice at his/her merit order. Up-to-date information in this regard will be available on the website of the Board.
JCECE 2014 Counselling – Second Counselling
If seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidates during the first counselling, second round of counselling will be called on and its information will be given through the Daily News Papers and website of the Board.
If any candidate does not appear on his/her prescribed time and date during counselling, then he/she will be allotted available seat / Institute according to time and date of being present actually.
JCECE 2014 Counselling Related Instructions and Guidelines
Candidates called for counselling must have to produce original copies and self-attested photo copy of each of them of following Certificates/ Documents at the time of counseling. A Candidate can be debarred from allotment of Seat/Branch/Institute in case of not producing any one of following original Certificate/Document.
- Admit Card, Marks-Sheet and Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric/10th/ Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card, Marks-Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.Sc./12th/ Equivalent Examination.
- Local Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (In case of taking the benefit of reservation)
- One (1) Postcard size photograph (Made from the same negative of Photograph pasted at the time of filling up the Application- Form)
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2014. (If Admit Card is lost, then copy of F.I.R.)
- Counselling Letter (if dispatched by the Board)
Important Notes regarding JCECE 2014 Counselling
- Candidates are advised to procure the supporting certificate against his claim just after the examination is over from the respective sub-divisional office. In any circumstances the candidate will not be allowed to take part in the counselling in absence of required certificate.
- School/College Leaving Certificate is not required at the time of counselling.
- lf a candidate appears as per his merit serial and does not produce all required certificates during counselling and appears with required certificates during counselling later on, in such condition he will have to opt seat/Institute available at that time.
Rejection : If any candidate does not appear in counselling or does not produce all required/prescribed certificate/document issued by competent authority on time or does not establish his identity or is being found unfit in Medical Check-Up, then candidature of such candidates will be considered rejected automatically.
Caste Certificate and Income Certificate : It is advised to reserved candidate that they can get benefit of reservation and fee waiver on the day of unreserved seat counselling. So, come with your caste certificate and income certificate.
Please Note :
- Before allotment of seat and institution candidates original certificate, his/her signature and identity will be verified. Appropriate legal action as per suitable sections of Indian Penal Code will be taken against candidates trying to take admission on the basis of duplicate certificate or false / improper identity and will be debarred for next three years from appearing in competitive examinations held by the Board as well. It will be essential to produce Medical Certificate issued by registered Doctor at the time of admission of elgible & selected candidates in allotted Institute. Admission will not be taken in absence of this.
- Allotment of Branch & Insitute of Candidate will be done on the basis of Merit-cum-choice on simultaneous available vacant seats on his merit serial at the time of counselling. There is no any marks prescribed separately for counselling. There is no guarantee of admission of candidates included in the advertised merit list for counselling. Excess of candidates than available vacancies in every category / quota is being called for counselling.
Anti Ragging Affidavit: It will be essential for all candidates to submit affidavit in prescribed format in their allotted institutes in light of direction given in concern of Anti ragging by University Grant Commission during admission. The format of affidavit is available in UGC regulation column on website of the Board.
Details of vacant available seats after the end of counsellings can be seen on notice board of counselling hall or website of the Board.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|photo size application form of jcece|