JEE Advanced 2014 Seat Allocation Result
Seat Allocation Dates:
- 1st round of seat allocation: July 01, 2014
- 2nd round of seat allocation: July 07, 2014
- 3rd round of seat allocation: July 12, 2014
To know your Seat Allocation:
- Sign-In in this portal by giving your JEE(Adv) Registration Number, JEE(Adv) Roll Number and the password which you have created while filling choices. If you have forgot your password, click Forgot Password? link given below the Log In button.
- Once you get a seat, you must proceed for Online Payment to accept your provisional seat allocation. If you do not pay, it is understood that you are not interested and you will never be considered for any rounds (including first one) of Seat Allocation.
Know your JEE Advanced 2014 Seat Allocation Result
Payment for Seat Acceptance:
- Payment Modes: ICICI EPG, ICICI BRANCH/CHALLAN, SBI EPG, NEFT/RTGS, BANK DRAFT.
- Amount to pay now: Rs 60000 (for GE and OBC) / Rs. 20000 (for SC and ST). This amount will be adjusted at the time of admission by the admitting institute. (contact admitting institute for detailed Fee Structure).
File Upload for Acceptance:
- Download “Declaration on Acceptance Form” from here
- On successful payment and log in to JOCSAP. Upload 1) the duly filled in Declaration form, 2) Marksheet of Qualifying Examination, 3) Scanned Copy of DD/NEFT/RTGS receipts.
Withdrawal (9th July to 11th July, 5:00pm):
- With Refund: If you want to surrender the seat allocated to you, Download “Withdrawal with Refund Form” from here. Fill and sign the form, login to JOCSAP and upload.
- Voluntary Drawal: If you have not been allocated and do not want to be considered for Seat allocation the download “Volountary Withdrawal Form” from here. Fill and sign the form, login to JOCSAP and upload.
JEE Advanced 2014 Seat Allocation Result is available here in Jul 2014.