IIT AAT 2014
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) for IITs is on 26 June 2014. Details of IIT AAT 2014 is given here.
About Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) – IIT JEE (Advanced) 2014
- Candidates declared eligible for choice-filling and desirous of joining the B.Arch. courses (Codes: G5101 and R5101) will be required to qualify in an Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT-2014).
- The AAT-2014 will be held on Friday, June 26th, 2014 at seven Zonal IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee).
- On entering the choice for any of the two courses, they will be prompted for registering for AAT and will have to click YES.
- They will have to report at their zonal IIT on the day of the test (26.06.2014).
The AAT-2014 will be of three hours duration, from 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon. Candidates must bring their original JEE (Advanced)-2014 Admit Card with them for appearing in the AAT-2014. Candidates who fail to qualify in this Aptitude Test will not be eligible for admission to B.Arch. courses.
AAT candidates please note!
- Those who have filled choices of Architecture (Codes: G5101 and R5101) need to write the Architecture Aptitute Test (AAT) on 26th June 2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON at his/her respective zonal IITs (i.e., Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee)
- Candidates must report to their respective zonal IITs by 8.30AM on 26th June, 2014 (Thursday). This examination is subject to the model code of conduct as followed in JEE(Advanced)-2014.
- They should bring the original JEE(Advanced) -2014 Admit Card, and their drawing and colouring aids (as mentioned in the brochure) along with them to the examination hall.