JEE Advanced 2015 Online Application Form (Registration)
Results of JEE (Main)-2015 will be declared by May 2, 2015. Top 1, 50,000 (including all the categories) candidates will be declared qualified based on their scores in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2015. They only will be eligible to register for JEE Advanced 2015. To write JEE Advanced 2015 all eligible candidates should register online at http://jeeadv.iitkgp.ac.in. Eligible candidates who did not opt for appearing in JEE Advanced 2015 while applying for JEE Main 2015, can also register for JEE Advanced 2015. Important: The applicants must note that application for JEE Advanced 2015 cannot be withdrawn after registration and payment of fee. Claims for refund of registration fee will not be entertained. While registering for JEE Advanced 2015, candidate need to provide the following information (as applicable) and also upload soft (scanned) copies of the relevant certificates:
- Year of First Attempt in JEE (Advanced)
- Choice of Examination City / Town (see note *)
- Choice of Language of Question Paper
- Entitlement of DS Category
- Requirement of Scribe (see note below**)
- Original passport size photograph in JPEG format (preferably from digital camera)
- Legible scanned signature as a JPEG file
- Soft copies of Date of Birth, Class-X and Category and Sub-Category (PwD) certificate.
Important Information for JEE Advanced 2015 Candidates
Those who have Only Changed Password and did not proceed for Registration: These candidates will be considered as not interested for appearing in the Examination. However, any of those candidates who could not Register due to technical problems may still contact us and we shall consider them based on login records of such candidates. The application form filling for IIT JEE 2015 is completely online this year. Students need to log in using their JEE Main 2015 roll number, and apply for appearing in IIT JEE Advanced 2015. The form will require you to submit correct details of the candidate. After log in, only if you have cleared the cut off, you will be allowed to proceed.
- Step 1 - Log In, and create a new password for www.jeeadv.nic IIT JEE 2015 Log In. Now fill all the details as asked in the form.
- Step 2 – Upload necessary certificates as asked in the form.
- Step 3 – Make payment online.
IIT JEE Online Application Form 2015
- Online Registration for JEE(Advanced) will start in May 2015
Important Instructions for Online Registration Only candidates declared eligible for JEE(Advanced) – 2015 can register Furnish information carefully in the online registration form after reading instructions and Information Brochure of JEE(Advanced)-2015 carefully. You will not be able to change any of the entries after final submission.
All candidates (irrespective of Gender and Category) appearing from DUBAI Centre.US $ 220 Do not send any hard copy to your Zonal IIT. Preserve them for future use. Keep the same mobile number as provided during registration operational till the end of all processes for JEE(Advanced)-2015 and ensure that your mobile phone is not kept on DND (Do Not Disturb) mode so as to receive SMS on matters related to JEE(Advanced)-2015. Registration Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed Step 1: Fill Registration Form: Candidates should login using Roll Number of JEE(Main) and Password created during JEE(Main) registration. If the candidate furnishes this information successfully, then system will prompt for change of password. Once registration is done, the page containing his/her JEE(Main) score and all personal, academic and contact details and photograph, signature, thumb impression as furnished to JEE (Main) will be displayed. The candidates are required to furnish additional information for JEE(Advanced) like Choice of examination centres, Language of Question Paper, eligibility for DS category and 12th or Qualifying Examination Board’s Roll No. Step 2: Upload Scanned Certificates:
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned certificates of class 10th, class 12th, Category, PwD,Scribe Request Letter and DS certificate as applicable.
- The scanned certificate should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the certificate image must be greater than 50 KB and less than 300 KB.
Note: FEMALE candidates other than those appearing from DUBAI centre will be able to print the Registration details Page containing UNIQUE Registration Number after successful uploading of certificates. Payment of Registration Fee is not applicable to them. Step 3: Pay Registration Fee :
- Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking: The candidate has to click “Pay Registration Fee”, then the system will automatically redirect to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. As per the candidate’s convenience, he/she may select any of the available options like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Registration details Page” with UNIQUE Registration Number.
- Payment by CASH using SBI Branch Option:The candidate has to click “Pay Registration Fee”, then system will automatically redirect to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. In case of Cash payment candidate has to select “SBI Branch” and system will generate the challan. The candidate has to take a printout of the system generated challan and take it to the SBI branch for making cash payment. After payment, candidates are required to visit this webpage again and download the “Registration details Page” with UNIQUE Registration Number.Payment for DUBAI Exam Centre:Those candidates who want to select the DUBAI as the examination city are required to pay the registration fee of an amount of US $ 220 through International Debit/Credit Card issued by Foreign Banks and issued outside India. Payment in US$ is not allowed through Debit/Credit Cards issued in India. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Registration details Page” with UNIQUE Registration Number.
Important Information about Password
- The password should be 8 to 13 character long and a combination of one Upper case alphabet, one Lower case alphabet, one numeric value and one special character like !@#$%^&*-
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither IIT Kharagpur nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her password after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Registration Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Tentative information about how to fill JEE Advanced 2015 application form
- Fill in the particulars asked and compete the JEE Advanced 2015 Registration Form with the information.
- On completion of the Form, a bank challan will be generated.
- Candidates have to print this Bank challan of JEE Advanced Application Form.
- Candidates have to mention the number of attempts.
- Also you need to mention the exam cities (three from the JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Centre list given) The centres chosen must fall in the same IIT Zone.
- Also mention the language of the JEE Advanced 2015 Question Paper (Hindi or English).
- They will also have to mention whether they fall in the DS category.
- Students requiring a scribe should mention it.
- The original scanned Photograph in JEPG Format.
- Legible Scanned Signature in JPEG file (Please DO NOT sign in Capital letters).
- Soft copies of Date of Birth, Class X, Category and Sub Category Certificate (PwD) Certificates need to be attaches as specified.
Please Note: The registration procedure in details will be available here in May 2015. If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below. Click Here for JEE Advanced Complete Information