JEE Main 2014 Applying Online and Submission of Application
Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and participating State Institutions as applicable HERE
Examination Fees The fee (in Indian Rupees) for JEE(Main)-2014 is is given here.
The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card or through e-Challan of Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank/ICICI Bank.
Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
Application Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online is given here
Selection of date/slot of Computer Based Examination of Paper – 1:
The candidate, who has opted for Computer Based Examination of Paper – 1, should select the date/slot after payment of Examination Fee. The candidate, who does not select the date/slot till 26/12/2013, will be allotted the date/slot on random basis depending upon availability.
Important Instruction about PASSWORD
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither CBSE nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
- How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
All correspondence related to JEE (Main) – 2014 should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE (Main), CBSE, F.I.E, 482, Patparganj, Industrial Area, Delhi-110092.12.The application no. printed on the computer generated Acknowledgement Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page.
Click Here for JEE Main 2014 Application Form.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Click Here for Instructions for Applying Online
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main 2014 online application form submission, or the exam, please ask in comments below.