JEE Main 2014 Important Instructions
1. Candidates of JEE (Main) – 2014 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE (Main).
2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at JEE (Main) website, link to which is available HERE
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and participating State Institutions (as applicable).
4. The fee (in Indian Rupees) for JEE (Main)-2014 is given HERE
5. The candidates should select the cites of examination as per their choice of Paper -1or Paper – 2 or both Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 of JEE (Main) – 2014 according to the mode of paper(s) given HERE.
6. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. More than one application i.e Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected.
7. The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying Examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Col etc should be used.
8. The fee may be paid either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank in cash.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
9. Click Here for JEE Main 2014 Correction in Application Form
10. From this year the JEE (Main) 2014 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE (Main) office has been done away with. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to JEE (Main) Secretariat. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page for future reference or correspondence, if any.
11. Candidate(s) may check the status of their application on HERE.
12. The Hon’ble High Court of Delhi alone will have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes related to JEE (Main) – 2014 as JEE Apex Board located at CBSE Delhi is organising the JEE (Main) – 2014 examination.
13. The offer of admission shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled.
14. If a candidate expects the result of Class 12th/Equivalent qualifying examination to be declared after 25th June 2014 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt JEE (Main) – 2014. Candidates whose result of Class 12th /equivalent qualifying examination is not available by 25th June 2014 will not be considered for allotment of All India Ranking of JEE (Main) – 2014.
15. The marks of Class 12th /equivalent qualifying examination will be displayed on the website of JEE (Main) during the second week of June 2014. The candidates have to verify these marks and confirm it on the website. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates should upload the copy of the mark-sheet online only latest by 25th June 2014 on JEE (Main) website.
16. In case of change in qualifying examination marks due to re-totaling/verification/result revision, the candidate should ensure to upload the copy of the revised mark-sheet online only latest by 25th June 2014 on JEE (Main) website. The revised mark-sheet will not be accepted after 25th June 2014 for whatsoever reason.
17. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail. The candidates are advised to have their own personal email id.
18. The decision of the JEE Apex Board regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
19. All correspondence related to JEE (Main)–2014 should be addressed to: The Executive Director, JEE (Main), Central Board of Secondary Education, Plot no. 482. F.I.E., Industrial Area,Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
20. For latest information related to JEE (Main) – 2014 kindly click HERE.
21. For latest information related to JEE (Advanced) kindly click HERE.
For any query or doubt related to JEE (Main) – 2014 or JEE (Advanced) kindly visit our forum: http://forum.aglasem.com
JEE Main 2014 Use of Calculator and Communication Aids
Use of electronic devices like mobile phone, calculator etc. is NOT PERMITTED in JEE (Main) – 2014. Materials like log table, book, notebook, etc. should NOT be brought into the examination hall.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|jee mains instructions||jeemain 2014 instructions||jee mains nic in 2014||wbjeemain nic in||jee mains instrucrions|