JEE Main 2015 Admit Card will be issued on March 1, 2015. Admit Card of JEE Main 2015 must be downloaded from jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main 2015 Admit Card / hall ticket must be carried by candidate on the day of exam along with other relevant documents such as copy of class 12 marks sheet or hall ticket of board exams, as applicable. At the time of entry to examination hall and during the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) being conducted, candidate will be asked to show the hall ticket. To download JEE Main admit card, candidate will have to enter application number and password. Details of how to download JEE Main hall ticket from the official website has been explained and link to download given here.
JEE Main 2015 Admit Card
CBSE has notified that the admit card of JEE (Main) 2015 will be issued on March 1, 2015. To obtain the hall ticket, candidate will have to log in at the JEE Main 2015 official website (www.jeemain.nic.in) at the log in page using application number and password.
- The JEE Main 2015 admit card can be downloaded from JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in from 1st March 2015 onwards.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to provide their Roll no. and board details of class 12th/ equivalent qualifying examination on the JEE Main website.
- Previous years pass outs candidate should verify their roll no. and board details of class 12th/equivalent qualifying examination before downloading hall ticket of JEE Main 2015.
- You are advised to download admit card of JEE Main 2015 from official website of JEE (Main) only and regularly see the website for updates.
Forgot registration number or password
If you have forgotten the registration number or password for JEE Main 2015 log in, please use the account recovery option available on jeemain.nic.in website.
- Go to account recovery page – Click Here.
- If you need to recover password, select the button against “I forgot my Password” and click on continue.
- You could reset the password by using a security question and its answer you chose during form filling or verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number or a reset link sent via email to your registered email address.
- To obtain application number, you will be asked to fill in candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility, and security pin.
For any queries, please call at 0120-2427342, 0120-2427350.
Documents to be carried on the day of JEE Main 2015 exam are as follows.
- JEE Main Admit Card 2015,
- Document as required (given below),
- Ball Point Pen of good quality.
- Candidates who have also opted for Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) 2015, are advised to bring their own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
|Type of Candidate||Documents Required|
|If qualified class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2015.||Copy of Final marks- sheet, or Marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2013 or 2014.|
|If qualified class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2015 in all subjects.||Copy of class 12 improvement exam Admit card/Hall ticket 2015.|
|If appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2015.||Copy of class 12 / qualifying exam 2015 Admit card/Hall ticket.|
How To Download JEE Main 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The page to download JEE Main admit card 2015 is expected to look similar to the image shown below. Enter Application Number and Password. Click on Log In.
After downloading the hall ticket of JEE Main 2015, please check the following details.
- Date of Birth,
- Test Center Name,
- State Code of Eligibility,
In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
Please note that the JEE Main 2015 Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.