JEE Main 2015 Admit Card has been released for download. Admit card of JEE Main 2015 must be carried on the day of exam. Hall Ticket for Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) is issued by CBSE only for those candidates who have updated their board roll numbers in the form. Candidates are required to carry admit card of JEE Main 2015, along with documents such as final mark sheet or finals admit card, on their exam day. Get here complete details of JEE Main 2015 admit card such as how to download admit card of JEE Main, documents to be carried along, details printed on it.
JEE Main Answer Key
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is conducted on 4, 10, 11 April, 2015.
Click here for JEE Main 2015 Answer Keys.
Admit Card of JEE Main 2015 must be downloaded from jeemain.nic.in. At the time of entry to examination hall and during the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) being conducted, candidate will be asked to show the hall ticket.
To download JEE Main admit card, candidate will have to enter application number and password. Details of how to download JEE Main hall ticket from the official website has been explained and link to download given here.
JEE Main 2015 Admit Card – Download Here
CBSE has notified that the admit card of JEE (Main) 2015 will be issued for those candidates who have applied for the exam within stipulated dates, and updated their board roll numbers. To obtain the JEE Main 2015 amdit card, you will be required to log in at the official website (www.jeemain.nic.in) at the log in page using application number and password.
If the above window does not load, click here to reach page on JEE Main website with admit card information.
- How to reach your test centre (06-04-2015)
- Change of Examination Centre (30-03-2015)
- Correction in Address of Examination Centre (30-03-2015)
- Change of Examination Centre in Srinagar (01-04-2015)
- Change of Examination Centre in Balaghat (01-04-2015)
How To Download JEE Main 2015 Admit Card?
- Go to the download JEE Main admit card link given above – Link will be activated soon.
- The page to download admit card of JEE Main 2015 is expected to look similar to the image shown below.
- Enter application number, and password. Click on Log In.
- Navigate to the hall ticket on your profile, and download it. Please note, that the hall ticket will be available only if you have updated your class XII (or equivalent) board roll number. If you have not yet updated academic details, click here to know how.
- Print the e-admit card on a plain white sheet of paper and preserve it carefully.
After downloading the hall ticket of JEE Main 2015, please check the following details.
- Your Full Name,
- Paper you applied for,
- Date of Birth,
- Test Center Name,
- State Code of Eligibility,
In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
Key points to be noted regarding JEE Main 2015 Admit Card
- The JEE Main 2015 admit card can be downloaded from JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in from 1st March 2015 onwards.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to provide their Roll no. and board details of class 12th/ equivalent qualifying examination on the JEE Main website.
- Previous years pass outs candidate should verify their roll no. and board details of class 12th/equivalent qualifying examination before downloading hall ticket of JEE Main 2015.
- You are advised to download admit card of JEE Main 2015 from official website of JEE (Main) only and regularly see the website for updates.
Forgot registration number or password
If you have forgotten the registration number or password for JEE Main 2015 log in, please use the account recovery option available on jeemain.nic.in website.
- Go to account recovery page – Click Here.
- If you need to recover password, select the button against “I forgot my Password” and click on continue.
- You could reset the password by using a security question and its answer you chose during form filling or verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number or a reset link sent via email to your registered email address.
- To obtain application number, you will be asked to fill in candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility, and security pin.
For any queries, please call at 0120-2427342, 0120-2427350.
Documents to be carried on the day of JEE Main 2015 exam are as follows.
- JEE Main 2015 Admit Card,
- Document as required (given below),
- Ball Point Pen of good quality.
- Candidates who have also opted for Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) 2015, are advised to bring their own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
|Type of Candidate||Documents Required|
|If qualified class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2015.||Copy of Final marks- sheet, or Marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2013 or 2014.|
|If qualified class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2015 in all subjects.||Copy of class 12 improvement exam Admit card/Hall ticket 2015.|
|If appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2015.||Copy of class 12 / qualifying exam 2015 Admit card/Hall ticket.|
Please note that the JEE Main 2015 Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main 2015 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.