JEE Main 2015 Admit Card can be downloaded from www.jeemain.nic.in from March 1, 2015. In order to download admit card of JEE Main 2015, candidate must first update class 12 roll number and board details. To download the hall ticket issued by CBSE, you will need to enter application number and password. After downloading JEE Main 2015 Admit Card PDF and printing the same, check details and instructions in the hall ticket generated. It is compulsory carry the hall ticket to the examination venue.
Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2015
The hall ticket issued by CBSE JEE Main 2015 will contain the following details.
- Candidate’s Name,
- Paper (Paper 1 or 2 or both),
- Date of Birth,
- Test Center Name,
- State Code of Eligibility,
You must check whether all these are in order and correct. If there is any discrepancy, contact CBSE JEE Main 2015 office immediately.
How To Download JEE Main 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The page to download JEE Main admit card 2015 is expected to look similar to the image shown below. Enter Application Number and Password. Click on Log In.
Important Instructions regarding JEE Main 2015 Admit Card.
- Only those candidates who have filled and submitted the JEE (Main)-2015 online application form by last date of form submission, will be issued admit card of JEE Main 2015.
- The hall ticket will not be sent by post or any other means to candidates. Each candidate must download his / her hall ticket from www.jeemain.nic.in, as per calendar of events.
- Prior to downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to provide their roll no. and board details of class 12th/ equivalent qualifying examination on the JEE (Main) website.
- Previous years pass outs candidate should verify their roll no. and board details of class 12th/equivalent qualifying examination.
- The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only.
The Candidates are also advised to regularly see JEE (Main) website for updates. A call center will also be functional on all working days from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM from 18th November 2014 onwards for general facilitation. The phone nos. Of the call centre are available on the website of JEE (Main).
Documents To Be Carried On Day Of Exam
On the exam day, you must carry your JEE Main 2015 admit card and other documents as indicated below. These documents must be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the centre. You are required to carry a copy of the original document after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.
|Applicable Criteria to candidates||Document Required|
|Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2015.||Copy of Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2013 or 2014.|
|Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2013 or 2014, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2015 in all subjects.||Copy of Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination 2015.|
|Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2015.||Copy of Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2015.|
You must also carry an identity proof to the exam center. Last date to download JEE Main admit card 2015 will be one day prior to the exam.