Engineering aspirants can submit the online JEE Main 2015 Application Form issued by CBSE. The application form of JEE Main 2015 can be obtained at jeemain.nic.in. A window of around 35 days is given to fill JEE Main 2015 application form in the month of November to December. It is expected that the online submission of application form, payment of exam fee and printing of acknowledgement page for JEE (Main) 2015 will begin in November. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the details of JEE Main 2015 Application Form in the month of November, 2014. More than 10,00,000 students are expected to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination to be conducted on all India level for admission to under graduate engineering courses in India. Details such as important dates and procedure for filling JEE Main application form for CBSE JEE Main 2015 are given below. Candidate must ensure eligibility before applying.
Who can apply for JEE Main 2015?
- Students who have either completed class 10+2 or appearing in the class XII exams in March/Apr 2015 can submit the JEE Main 2015 application form.
- The details of eligibility conditions elaborate about subject requirements, domicile, and other factors.
- Candidate must read the JEE Main 2015 information brochure to check their eligibility.
- In case the candidate is found to be ineligible at a later stage of admission, his / her candidature may be cancelled.
JEE Main 2015 Application Form Important dates and procedure
The application form of JEE Main 2015 will be available in November and December, 2014. Last year the online application form was made available on November 15 and the last date to fill and submit the online form was December 26. It is expected that the JEE 2015 application form will also be launched in around the same period.
Once the submission is over, the JEE Main 2015 Online Form is scrutinized. Admit cards are published to be downloaded online in the month of March.
|Commencement of online form submission||November, 2014|
|Last date to submit form online||December, 2014|
|Admit card download||March, 2015|
Apply online for JEE Main 2015: Link to register and apply for CBSE JEE Main 2015 will be available soon.
JEE Main 2015 Application Fees is the amount to be paid at time of registration for the exam. This includes examination fee for the paper you appear in. Depending upon your category, papers applying for, gender, and country; the application fee is given below. Please note that the JEE Main 2015 examination fee will be announced shortly. The following table is based upon past year’s data.
|Category||Application fee for Pen and Paper based test||Application fee for Computer based test|
|Either paper 1 or paper 2||Both Paper 1 and paper 2||Either paper 1 or paper 2||Both Paper 1 and paper 2|
|Exam center in India|
|General / OBC Boys||1000||1800||600||1400|
|General / OBC Girls||500||900||300||700|
|SC / ST / PwD Boys||500||900||300||700|
|SC / ST / PwD Girls||500||900||300||700|
|Exam center outside India|
|General / OBC Boys||2500||3800||2500||3800|
|General / OBC Girls||1250||1900||1250||1900|
|SC / ST / PwD Boys||1250||1900||1250||1900|
|SC / ST / PwD Girls||1250||1900||1250||1900|
Additional charges in case of credit / debit card payment or bank processing fees shall be applicable. Candidate can make payment through either of the available modes.
Features of the JEE Main 2015 Application Form Online submission procedure:
- Online application form will be available at CBSE JEE Main website in the month of November / December 2014.
- Select paper 1 only if interested in BE / B.Tech courses, and paper 2 if interested in B.Arch admission.
- You can select preferred test cities.
- Details given in the application should be correct and verifiable. Such as date of birth should be as given in class 10 mark sheet, parents names should be as in class 12 certificate.
- Since last year the application form submission has been made completely online. No documents are to be sent by post.
- Status of the JEE Main Application Form 2015 can be checked.
Documents to be kept ready before filling the JEE Main 2015 Application Form
- You need to upload passport size photograph. Either ask the photo studio to provide you with jpeg version of the photo directly, or scan your available photo.
- Dimension of the photograph to be uploaded is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Size of the jpeg file should be between 4 kb to 100 kb.
- It should be a color photograph with name and date printed on it, taken recently.
- On a white sheet of paper draw a rectangular box of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Sign within the box.
- The signature should be exactly as done in other documents.
- Scan this sheet and using any simple picture editing tool, cut / crop it around the box.
- File size of the saved jpeg image should be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
Thumb impression specifications
- On a white sheet of paper draw a box of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- If you are a boy, place left hand thumb impression. If you are a girl, place right hand thumb impression in it.
- Scan and crop the image.
- Save it as jpeg image of size between 1 kb and 30 kb.
The photograph, signature and thumb impression are the only documents to be uploaded at time of form filling. However, keep the following documents ready to refer details for filling in the JEE Main 2015 online application form:
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- Class 10 certificate.
- Class 12 certificate (if available).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Credit / debit card.
You will be required to submit original documents at time of admission.
JEE Main Application Form 2015 submission procedure is as given below:
How to fill JEE Main 2015 application form?
Candidate who is applying for the joint entrance examination is often confused about the exact procedure. We have elaborated the step by step guidelines on filling the form. Please be patient and calm while entering details. Also note that the below given description is as per last year’s process. The step-wise procedure to fill JEE Main 2015 form will be available in November. Note these points to be ready when they come.
Step 1: Fill the application form.
- Select whether you are applying for paper 1 or paper 2 or both.
- Enter personal details such as name, parents’ names, state of eligibility, category, date of birth, nationality.
- State of eligibility is the state from where you have done your class 11 and 12th.
- Enter academic details such as year of passing class 10th, 12th; roll number of class 12 exam, name of school and so on.
- Fill address for communication.
- Choose a password which is secure and strong.
Once you fill the form, you will be taken to a review page to check that all the details filled are correct. Now your application number is generated for JEE Main 2015 application form.
This completes the first step.
Step 2: Upload scanned images.
- The scanned images of photographs, thumb impression and signature should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Size of the photograph image must be greated than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature, thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Image dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Image dimension of signature, thumb impression should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
- When you upload the photograph, see in preview whether they appear correctly. If there is any problem, re-upload.
This completes the second step.
Step 3: Pay application fee for JEE Main 2015 application form.
Before you proceed for payment, re-check your application form. Once payment is done, you cannot change details in the form.
- Last year two options for payment were given – (1) Debit or credit card; (2) e-challan.
- If payment was done through e-challan (last year), the payment was to be done in Syndicate bank, Canara bank, and ICICI bank. Depending upon candidate’s convenience, he / she could make payment in any of these after downloading the e-challan.
- Payment through credit / debit card is done through online payment gateway.
Payment completes the last and final step of application form submission.
Once it is done, you can download and print the JEE Main acknowledgement form.
If you have any queries regarding JEE Main 2015 Application Form, please ask in comments below.