JEE Main 2017 Application Form is released at jeemain.nic.in. Application form of JEE main 2017, the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains, has to be filled and submitted before last date. In the JEE Main Application Form 2017 one must enter details carefully in order to avoid mistakes. You can therefore refer to official documents such as class 12 certificate while filling up the online form. Go through information brochure and guidelines for JEE Main application form prior to applying. Scan photograph and signature and save in prescribed format to upload in online application form. Also keep handy, credentials to make application fee payment. Note down application number and password to log in to JEE Main 2017 Application Form.
JEE Main Application Form 2017
Last year CBSE released JEE Mains advertisement on 18th November; and released application form on 27th November.
Similarly, this year also we expect that JEE Main 2017 notification will be published in second / third week of November. Shortly thereafter CBSE will activate link to apply online. As soon as JEE Main 2017 application form is available, you can get here link to apply.
In the meantime, take note of some key points of JEE Main Application Form.
- JEE Main 2017 is the engineering entrance exam which CBSE conducts on an all-India level.
- It is important to fill and submit application form of JEE Main 2017 in order to appear in the exam.
- We strongly advise everyone to apply as soon as JEE Main 2017 application form is available. A point overlooked is the significance of last date. While many students delay applying to last moment, ultimately they often miss out on the opportunity to apply.
- In the online application form, you will need to enter personal details, educational qualification, exam details, upload documents, and pay application fee. For the purpose of flawlessly filling in data, refer to official documents and certificates at each step. For example, your name should match exactly with the name in class 12th certificate.
- Ensure that you are paying appropriate fees for JEE Main application form. Application fee is different for each paper (paper 1 / paper 2), category, and gender.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Dates
You can apply for JEE Main 2017 between (_____) and (_____). CBSE will announce both first and last dates to submit application form of JEE Main 2017. By end of November you will definitely get to know all relevant dates. In the meantime, keep checking this page at regular intervals for dates of JEE Main 2017 Application Form.
Following are expected and last year dates of JEE Main application form 2017.
|JEE Main 2017 Application Form Activity||Dates|
|Start of form filling (when CBSE makes “apply online” link active)||Expected in November 2016, third week; last year application form commenced on 27th November|
|End of submitting online application form (after this date, you cannot apply)||Expected in December 2016, last week; last year application form closed on 31st December, however form was extended later till 11th January|
JEE Main 2017 Application Fees
Application fee of Examination fee for JEE Main 2017 is that amount which applicant has to pay in order to appear for exam. This fee is in essence a nominal amount. You can pay fee for JEE Main 2017 application only in mode that CBSE recommends.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Fees varies with following factors
- Mode of exam – Whether you are going to appear in pen and paper based test, or computer based test.
- Category – Whether you belong to General / OBC / SC / ST / PWD.
- Gender – Whether you are male or female applicant.
At the moment JEE Main 2017 fee amount is not known. Last year’s fee details are given below for your reference.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2017
You may realize that you have entered incorrect data in application form 2017. This may either happen before submitting form, or after submitting it.
In the event that you discover mistake in JEE Main 2017 Application Form before submitting it, just edit the details. Prior to paying application fees, you can go through all the fields and tally them with your official documents. Only when you are completely satisfied that all information is correct, must you submit the online application form.
The other case is when you find mistake in JEE Main Application Form 2017 after submitting it. If this happens, then you cannot simply log in again and change details. You can either contact CBSE / JEE Main helpline to know what to do next. However there are chances of getting an opportunity to edit form. To know more, go through JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Filling Procedure / Format
In the JEE Main Application Form, you can fill each data one by one. To start with, when you click on apply online, you will come across a set of instructions. Regardless of whether or not you have already read the information brochure, go through on-screen instructions once again.
Format of JEE Main 2017 Application Form will largely include following headings – Board examination details, Examination details of JEE Main 2017, Personal details, Academic details, Contact details, Guardian details. Also there will be a section to upload documents.
At the moment exact particulars to be filled in JEE Main 2017 application form are not known. Yet, following are last year’s particulars. You can prepare yourself to apply for JEE Main 2017 accordingly.
How to get JEE Main 2017 Application Form Number?
Once you submit some preliminary details in JEE Main 2017 application form, you will get JEE Main 2017 Application Form Number. The password, will be the one you enter. Note both details carefully – application form number, and password.
I forgot application form number
If you have forgotten the application form number of JEE Main 2017 application form, you can recover it online. On the log in page, go through following steps.
- Click on “I can’t access my account”.
- Then tick against “I forgot my application number”.
- You will reach a page where you can enter other details to retrieve form number. Specifically in this case, enter name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility. Click on submit.
- You will now get the application form number.
Likewise, you can also retrieve password in the event that you forget it. Only, instead of “I forgot my application number”, you need to tick against “I forgot my password”. After that you can get password using either “security question”, or “verification code via SMS”, or “reset link via email”.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Helpline
Son after CBSE releases online application form of JEE Main 2017, they will also activate a helpline number. As soon as helpline number is available, you will get it here.
Contact JEE Main 2017 Application Form Helpline on working days, during working hours. CBSE is forthright in helping out applicants with all sorts of genuine queries.
JEE Main 2017 Instructions for Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression
All applicants must specifically adhere to instructions for photograph, signature, and thumb impression. For example all images should be in specified format (JPEG). In addition their sizes and dimensions should be as per instructions.
While JEE Main 2017 information brochure is published, in the meantime you can go through last year’s specifications for photograph, signature, thumb impression for JEE Main application form.
Last date to apply for JEE Main 2017
Note JEE Main 2017 Application Form dates, and most importantly the last date to apply. You need to complete all activities – entering data, uploading documents, paying fees, and ultimately submitting form; all before the last date.
CBSE will announce last date to apply for JEE Main 2017.
Keep in mind some key points
- Print the completely filled online application form of JEE Main 2017. Keep it safely till end of admission process.
- CBSE will make efforts to allot examination city as you have selected in JEE Main 2017 application form. However if seating capacity is full in concerned city, you may get second or third city of choice.
- Submit only one JEE Main application form. CBSE has advised candidates to not submit form multiple times as it may lead to rejection.
- Ensure that you submit JEE Main application form 2017 in official website only.
This page is being updated with information on JEE Main 2017 Application Form. As soon as JEE Main 2017 Information Brochure is available, we will update details on this page.