JEE Main 2014 Form Correction in uploaded images begins
JEE Main has started the facility to make corrections in uploaded images. Students who have applied for JEE Main 2014 can now login to make the corrections in the images of thumb impression, photo and signature.
JEE Main 2014 form correction Notification (as published on 13 Jan 2014)
How to make the correction in JEE Main 2014 application form?
- Go to http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/Welcome.aspx.
- Click on “Correction in uploaded images”.
- Login to remove the discrepancy in scanned uploaded image(s) by entering application number and password.
- If your form is absolutely correct, the message will appear “No discrepancy found in your uploaded Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature.You are not allowed to Login through this window.”
- If your form has errors in the images uploaded, you will be allowed to make the changes.
All the students who have made mistakes in any of the images they had uploaded, can now make the corrections. You can change / re-upload the wrong images. So if you have made any mistake, please avail the facility and make correction now. It is a one time opportunity and the form correction window will not be open for very long. The last date for the correction is January 25, 2014.
Which thumb impression should be used?
Left hand thumb for boys and right hand thumb for girls have to be provided but in case wrong thumb impression is already uploaded, the candidates are required to apply same thumb impression on the attendance sheet during examination as provided in the online application. Thus, if you have used wrong thumb impression, it is okay, you can use the same thumb impression during exam. You need not re-upload the image.
If your photo does not have name or date
Name of the candidate and date on which the photograph is taken is to be mentioned on the photograph, but in case uploaded photograph does not have name and date, the form will not be rejected and no correction is required in such a case. Thus, if you have uploaded photo without name and date, it is okay, and you need not worry.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.