JEE Main 2016 Paper-2 (B.Arch./B. Planning.)
The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode.
JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Part I||Mathematics||Objective type|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||Objective type|
|Part III||Drawing Test||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) syllabus
- Aptitude Test is expected to have 50 Objective Questions for 200 marks. Questions coming in this section test the general awareness, reasoning ability, analytical skills of the students. Get syllabus here – JEE Main 2016 Aptitude Test Syllabus.
- Maths Test is expected to have 30 Objective Questions for 120 marks.
- Drawing test is expected to have 2 Questions (on Memory, 2D Design) for 70 marks
Note: Drawing Questions have to be attempted on the separate drawing sheet placed with the answer sheet.
You can practice some of the questions given here –
Schedule of Exam
|03.04.2016||1400-1700 Hours(IST)||3 Hours|
Eligibility for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2016: Click Here.
JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) application form. Candidates of JEE Main 2016 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE Main. You can apply here.
The five subjects will be taken into account for calculation of percentile and normalization of qualifying examination marks for paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning)of JEE (Main) which are:
- Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject),
- Any other subject.
Note: If a candidate has appeared in six subjects in the qualifying examination, the subject (fifth or sixth) with better marks will be considered.
Rank list for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs)
- Resolution by marks obtained in Aptitude Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main). Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Drawing Test in Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main). Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by total normalised qualifying exam marks. Candidates obtaining higher normalised marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Guidelines for pen and paper based examination for paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) and paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main): Click Here. Also you are advised to bring your own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
If you have any queries about JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning), please ask in comments below.