JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card is now available for download. Candidates can download the JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2015 at www.jipmer.edu.in using the log in credentials issued during fill up of application form. The Admit card of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 along with photo identity proof and its photocopy must be carried on the exam date to appear in the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research MBBS Entrance Exam. Use the application sequence number or User ID and password to login and download JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card can be downloaded online from 20 May 2015 to 07 June 2015.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Result
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is one of the top medical colleges in India. The entrance exam was held on 7th June, 2015. Results are being announced as per schedule.
The JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2015 will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application form, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, Examination City allotted and roll number.
Candidates can download the hall tickets from jipmer.edu.in from 20th May, 2015 11:00 AM to 7th June, 2015 08:00 AM.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card
If the above window does not load, click here to download hall ticket for JIPMER MBBS 2015 entrance examination.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
- Candidate must be carrying Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination, valid ID proof and copy of the ID proof to the examination center.
- One must not tamper or mutilate the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2015. There should be no changes made to the hall ticket after downloading. You may keep multiple copies of the document to ensure that is one is spoilt, the other may be used.
- The JIPMER Admit Card / Hall Ticket is only available online. Candidates will neither be sent the hall ticket by post, nor any other means.
- Use a different browser in case of difficulties in download the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card. If the problem still persists, contact technical help.
Help line number and Mail ID for JIPMER MBBS 2015
Toll Free Number – 18002660371,
How to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link (which will be active from 20-05-2015).
- Enter login credentials – Application ID, DOB, Password.
- Go to admit card / hall ticket section.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click on the download tab.
- Print the downloaded JIPMER 2015 admit card.
NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
Carry ONLY Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. NO candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket.
Valid ID Proof: Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer / School Principal (on official Letterhead), Aadhar Card with Photograph and Domicile Certificate with Photo / Mark sheet with Photograph. ID Proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted /accepted under any circumstances.
Corrections in JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
NO change in the category / Age / Name / DOB will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh within the prescribed closing date. Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstances.
Know Your Exam Center After Downloading JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
Applicant can opt only for three Exam Cities. The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis. Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
The exam center allotted will be published in the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card, which the candidate can download online.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Centers
Due to increasing number of applicants, following Exam Cities are additionally
NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in above chosen 3 exam cities, nearby (exam) Cities will be considered for venues.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in newspapers / website.