JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card for Entrance Exam conducted for Admission to MBBS Course for 150 seats at various centers across India can be downloaded online. JIPMER MBBS 2015 Hall Ticket for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2015 can be downloaded online from 20 may 2015 onwards.
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in (The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post) 20.05.2015 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM To 07.06.2015 (Sunday) 8.00 AM.
The JIPMER MBBS Hall Ticket 2015 will contain name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application form, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate, Examination City allotted and roll number.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Hall Tickets will be available from 20 May 2015. Please visit the page again for further updates.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
- The admit card should not be tampered with by the candidate. We suggest you to keep multiple photocopies, in case you lose / spoil one.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Without this, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and / or take the test.
- If you are facing any difficulty in downloading the admit card, please try using another browser. If problem persists, contact technical support.
How to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link (which will be active from 20-05-2015).
- Enter login credentials – Application ID, DOB, Password.
- Go to admit card / hall ticket section.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click on the download tab.
- Print the downloaded JIPMER 2015 admit card.
NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
Carry ONLY Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. NO candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket.
Valid ID Proof: Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer / School Principal (on official Letterhead), Aadhar Card with Photograph and Domicile Certificate with Photo / Mark sheet with Photograph. ID Proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted /accepted under any circumstances.
Corrections in JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card
NO change in the category / Age / Name / DOB will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh within the prescribed closing date. Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstances.
JIPMER MBBS 2014 Exam Centers
Applicant can opt only for three Exam Cities. The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis. Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
JIPMER MBBS 2015 Exam Centers
NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in above chosen 3 exam cities, nearby (exam) Cities will be considered for venues.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in newspapers / website.