JIPMER MBBS 2014 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS hall tickets can be downloaded by candidates by logging in here. Hall tickets for the entrance examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 23 May 2014 onwards. The hall ticket will contain roll number, name, photo, signature and venue of the examination. To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately. Hall ticket can be downloaded from below as per the dateline given in the prospectus.
How to download JIPMER MBBS 2014 Admit Card
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link (which will be active from 23-05-2014).
- Enter login credentials – Application ID, DOB, Password.
- Go to admit card / hall ticket section.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click on the download tab.
- Print the downloaded JIPMER 2014 admit card.
If the above window does not load use the following link to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she hold the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER MBBS 2014 Entrance Exam Admit Card
Corrections in JIPMER MBBS 2014 Admit Card
If there are any discrepancies in the hall ticket such as wrong category or any other detail, you can request for correction. Last date to request for corrections is 2nd June 2014.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2014 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2014 Hall Tickets will be available from 20 May 2014. Please visit the page again for further updates.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she holds the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
- The admit card should not be tampered with by the candidate. We suggest you to keep multiple photocopies, in case you lose / spoil one.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of exam. Without this, you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and / or take the test.
- If you are facing any difficulty in downloading the admit card, please try using another browser. If problem persists, contact technical support.