JIPMER MBBS 2014 Fee Structure
For Indian Nationals:
The following fees (provisional), subject to revision will be payable by each candidate at the time of admission:
|Sl.No.||Description||MBBS ( Fee in Rs )|
|1.||Admission Fee (one time.)||4,000|
|2.||Academic Fee (p.a.)||1,400|
|3.||Jipmer Students Association Fee (p.a.)||1,500|
|4.||Learning Resource Fee (p.a.)||2,000|
|Sl. No.||Description||MBBS ( Fee in Rs)|
|1.||Establishment Charges (p.a)||6,000-00|
|2.||Hostel Caution Deposit||5,000-00|
|3.||Hostel Mess Deposit||3,000-00|
Academic Fee for Foreign Nationals:
An Academic fee of US $75,000/- + Transaction charges as applicable. This will be one-time payment, for entire duration of the course, at the time of admission. Admission letter will be issued only on confirmation of payment from the competent authority.
Payment to be made in foreign currency by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at “PUDUCHERRY”.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Separate hostel accommodation is available for boys and girls. All students should reside in the hostels except those who reside with their parents or approved guardians.
- Application for accommodation in the hostels should be in the prescribed form along with the assurance by the parent or guardian for the good conduct and behavior of the candidate during his/her stay in the hostel. Admission to hostel will be made by the Warden on approval by the Director.
- The rent for hostel accommodation including electricity charge is Rs 500/- per month per candidate in a double room and ` 750/- per month for a single room.
- Each student residing in the hostel has to pay a caution deposit of Rs 5,000/- which will be refunded after making deductions, if any, at the time the student leaves the hostel.
- Mess is run by the students themselves on dividing system. A deposit of Rs 3,000/- has to be paid in cash to the Warden of the hostel towards advance for boarding charges and Rs 6,000/- per year towards establishment charges.