JIPMER PG Counseling 2017 will be done on the basis of MD / MS Entrance Exam 2017 conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry. Proportional allocation of seats and interval fixing at the time of JIPMER PG counseling 2017 is based on Model Roster of Reservation and share of entitlement. Representation of each of the reserved category shall at no point of time exceed the reservation prescribed for it. Candidates who have qualified as per result of JIPMER PG entrance exam 2017 shall attend counseling.
|First Counseling||14 Jun 2017|
|Second counseling||17 Jul 2017|
|Third and Open counseling||27 Jul 2017|
Eligibility for subsequent counseling
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counseling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counseling.
- Second counseling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date given in the prospectus. The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is present for the first counseling but does not opt / exercise option at his / her category rank will be eligible to attend second counseling.
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counseling due to candidates’ resigning (or) not opting for the discipline, will be available for the final open selection counseling to be held in the last week of July 2017.
- All candidates who are eligible for inclusion in the merit list can attend this final counseling irrespective of their previous attendance
JIPMER PG Counseling Process
Counseling Process shall be through Roster Point
- The list of candidates who qualify for counseling should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counseling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall Ticket with seal of the Invigilator
- Rank letter
- Proof of Registration as OCI (in case of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)).
- Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended.
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended.
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate. (Permanent Medical Registration Certificate should be produced at the time of joining the course).
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be. (Appendix-II)
- Undertaking by the Candidate regarding his/her caste. (format issued at the time of admission)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure II along with last three years Income Tax returns of the parents and designation, class group status of their Service if parent’s are employed in Govt. / Public / Sector / Banks / Corporations duly certified by their Head of Office .
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe certificate recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar as per the model form in the Annexure III of the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Certificate from the Institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him / her from that Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Passport size colour photo – 4 Nos.
- The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration even after admission to the course. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033/4/97-Estt. (RES) dated: 25-7-2003 and No.36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated: 09-9-2005 respectively. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate. Certificate from any other person / authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.