JIPMER PG Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for MD / MS Entrance Exam. Candidates can download here the admit card of JIPMER PG entrance exam 2016. It is important for each candidate to carry the officially issued JIPMER PG 2016 Hall Ticket on the day of exam. For applicants who have submitted the application form complete in all respects within the given dates, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research issues admit card containing various details. Enter application number, and password to download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2016 from the direct link provided below.
JIPMER PG Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 – July Session MD / MS Entrance Exam
Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination is made available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects. The Hall Ticket contains the Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city/venue of the Examination. Candidates must bring Hall ticket to appear for the examination which will be held on 15 May 2016.
Click here to download Admit Card.
Official website to Download Admit Card:- jipmer.edu.in
Best Books for JIPMER PG Preparation
To be well prepared for the entrance exam, you must know the best books to study for the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam.
Error correction in admit card of JIPMER PG 2016
- To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately.
- Discrepancy would mean difference between the data including the photograph and signature given in the application and the Hall ticket.
- No rectification will be done if the details given by the candidate in the application and the details contained in the Hall ticket are one and the same.
The Mode of Examination is On-line based Distributed Object System Examination consisting of 250 single best response type multiple choice questions.
Result – Once the exam is over, you can check result of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016 online.
How to download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2016?
Candidates must have noted the JIPMER User ID and Password at the time of filling up the application form of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2016. Using these details, one can download the admit card. Details are as explained below.
- Go to the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (jipmer.edu.in).
- Navigate to the MD / MS July 2016 entrance exam page.
- Click on the link that refers to downloading admit card / hall ticket.
- Enter log in credentials, and download the admit card.
- Print the downloaded admit card of JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Exam 2016.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she hold the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER. Entry to Examination Hall is strictly subject to production of Hall Ticket, Valid Identity Proof and the photo copy of the same ID Proof.
Valid ID Proofs
- Driving License,
- Voter’s Card,
- Bank Passbook with Photograph,
- Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official Letterhead),
- Aadhaar card with Photograph,
- Employee ID,
- Domicile certificate with Photo and Medical Council card.
ID proof other than mentioned above will NOT be permitted / accepted under any circumstances.
Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website: www.jipmer.edu.in as per the dateline given in the prospectus. This document will also be required at the time of admission and seat allotment.
JIPMER PG Exam Centres 2016 – July Session
Applicant can opt only for three Exam Cities.
The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference given by the applicant in the application.
Normally the first preference would be allotted. JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
Ahmedabad, Ambala, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Greater Noida, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kurnool, Lucknow, Mohali , Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Puducherry , Rajahmundry, Thanjavur , Tirunelveli, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram and Visakhapatnam.
NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.
The Entrance Examination will be held as per the schedule given above.
If you have any queries regarding JIPMER PG Admit Card 2016, please ask in comments below.