J&K CET 2014
It is hereby notified for information of all the eligible candidates who have applied for Common Entrance Test-2014 for admission to various professional courses (MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS /Physiotherapy / Diploma Dental Hygiene/ B.E. etc.) in Government and Private Professional Institutions of the State that they should take note of the following information and should strictly follow instructions given here under:
Date of Examination : 7th June (Saturday), 2014 (Physics & Chemistry Papers) 8th June (Sunday), 2014 (Biology & Mathematics Papers)
Venue of Examination : As printed on the Electronic Admit Card under the title “Name of the Examination Center” (Examination is to be conducted both at Srinagar and Jammu)
Reporting Time in the Examination Hall : 09:55 A.M.(Morning Session)
Reporting Time in the Examination Hall : 12:55 P.M.(Afternoon Session)
Timing of Examination : 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 Noon (Morning Session), 01:30 P.M. to 03:00 P.M. (Afternoon Session)
- They are required to carry with them any one of the below mentioned Photo ID Proofs in original positively, besides the Electronic Admit Card downloaded from the BOPEE website for their identification.
- Photo ID Proofs
- Election ID Card/Adhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Photo ID issued by concerned college, Passport.
J&K CET 2014 Quick Links
J&K CET 2014 Important Information
J&K CET 2014 Resources
- The candidates should leave early their place of residence so as to keep sufficient margin for traffic jam and other unavoidable circumstances. No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the prescribed time given above.
- Tab, Smart Phone, Mobile Phone, Pager, Bluetooth Device, and Camera, Calculator or any other communication/electronic device is not allowed inside the premises of Examination Centre. If a candidate is found carrying on any one of these devices in the Examination Centre, his/her candidature will be cancelled including ban for future examination/selection. Board shall not be responsible for loss/theft of any such type
- of electronic devices. The candidates are advised to keep their electronic gadgets at their residences.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate to check any damage, misprint, missing page, missing question, blank page in the question paper and report that to the superintendant/supervisor concerned who is obligated to replace it with the same question booklet series for which buffer of 10 percent of question booklets are kept reserved in the examination centre and no complaint on this count will be entertained after the conclusion of the examination and the same holds true for OMR sheet also. Even the question paper replaced needs to be checked carefully by the candidates before he/she starts answering the questions.
- The present category status of the candidates shown on admit card or on any other document of the BOPEE is purely provisional and subject to subsequent verification of the Board and other competent bodies.
- The candidate(s) who has/have submitted wrong/false information and has/have managed to appear in the examination will be disqualified from being considered for admission and if admission is granted on the basis of such information, his/her/their admission shall be cancelled and departmental action/criminal prosecution where ever applicable will be recommended including cancellation of registration.
- Mere permission to appear in the entrance test cannot be in any way read as a pronouncement by the Board upon the eligibility of a candidate or acceptance of submitted information which shall be determined subsequently.
- The candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the Electronic Brochure more particularly read instructions for filling of the OMR sheet very carefully as some important decisions of the Advisory Committee of BOPEE have been incorporated in the form of instructions which will be strictly implemented while evaluating OMR sheets of the candidates.
Candidates of Jammu and Kashmit are hereby notified about the J&K CET 2014 Entrance Exam to be conducted by JAKBOPEE. Applications on prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates to appear in the JKCET 2014 for admission to various professional courses of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS Physiotherapy / B.V.Sc. / B.Sc. Agricultural Courses / SKIMS Courses / BE / B.Tech and other professional courses in Government and Private Professional Institutions of the State as mentioned in the Information Brochure J&K CET 2014.
It is hereby notified for information of all the eligible applicants, desirous of taking the Common Entrance Test for admission to Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses in various Government and Private Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir State for the academic session 2014-2015 that the Entrance Test shall be conducted on 7th (Saturday) and 8th (Sunday) of June, 2014.
The candidates who have passed / appeared in 10+2 / 12th class annual Examination 2014-15 can also apply. The Admit Card to such eligible candidates will be issued only after the submission of copy of marks certificate.
Schedule for candidates in the Examination Hall
|Morning Session||Evening Session||Work Schedule/ ACTIVITY|
|09:55 A.M.||12:55 P.M.||Reporting time in the Examination Hall|
|10:00 A.M.||1:00 P.M.||The invigilator shall ascertain the identity of each candidate by comparing his/her facial appearance with the photographs given on the admit card, and attendance sheet. The centre Superintendent shall also check the identity of the candidates and ensure that only the genuine candidates have been allowed to sit in the examination hall and there is no case of impersonation.|
|10:15 A.M.||1:15 P.M.||Candidates will be given OMR answer sheets. They will go through instructions on the answer sheet.|
|10:25 A.M.||1:25 P.M.||They will be given question booklet. The question booklet number is to be entered on the answer sheet.|
|10:30 A.M.||1:30 P.M.||They will break open the seal of the question booklet and start attempting the questions.|
|12 Noon||3:00 P.M.||Paper-I & II Ends (Respectively) The candidates will remain in their seats till they hand over the answer sheets to the invigilator and leave the examination hall only when they are asked to do so.|
Note: After distribution of answer sheets, no candidate shall be allowed to go out of the examination hall under any circumstances.
Reporting time for JK CET 2014
|DATE||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|7th June, 2014||9:55 AM (Physics)||12:55 PM (Chemistry)|
|8th June, 2014||9:55 AM (Biology)||12:55 PM (Maths)|