JKCET 2015 is the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) is the exam conducting body for JKCET 2015. For admission to under graduate courses in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the JKCET 2015 entrance exam shall be conducted as per dates notified by JAKBOPEE. Engineering and medical aspirants can get here detailed information of JKCET 2015 for admission in academic session 2015-2016. JKCET is the common entrance exam. JAKBOPEE is conducting JKCET 2015 for engineering and medical under graduate courses in J&K. This exam shall be the single gateway for admission to professional courses including MBBS, BDS, BE, BUMS, BAMS and BPT.
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) has published the official notification for JKCET 2015.
|Online application form of JKCET 2015 available||February 17, 2015|
|Last date for filing JKCET application form 2015||March 11, 2015|
|Last date for reserved category candidates to submit form by hand or post||March 11, 2015|
|Last date for reserved category candidates to submit form with late fee||March 13, 2015|
|Check application status on official website of BOPEE||March 19, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 30 and 31, 2015|
|Display of answer keys||In the evening at about 6 PM|
|Declaration of JKCET result 2015||Jun 20, 2015|
JKCET Quick Links
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Information Brochure
- Answer Keys
- Result – PCB | PCM
- Previous Year Question Papers
JKCET Counselling 2015
Third Round Counselling
The candidates whose result ranks obtained in CET-2015 are hereby informed that the third round of counselling / upgradation for admission in various Medical Courses-2015 (MBBS/BDS/DDH only) shall be held at BOPEE Office Bagati-Burzulla Srinagar as per the schedule given below. Registration time for counselling is from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM. The candidates who have got seat of their choice need not to participate in the counselling.
CET-2015 Third Round of Counselling / Upgradation Schedule (Medical Courses) :-
All the candidates called for counselling must be present personally in the counselling or through an authorized representative who must have an Authority Letter on the prescribed format given in the E-Brochure. The candidates have to produce, at the time of counselling, (i) their Online Admit Card downloaded by them from the BOPEE website; Original (ii) Marks card of qualifying examination (iii) Permanent Resident Certificate (iv) Date of Birth Certificate (v) Character Certificate, and (vi) Reserved Category Certificate , if any, and a set of attested copies of these certificates.
For relevant and updated information, candidates must visit the BOPEE’s website before and during the entire counselling period.
Provisional Admission to Medical Courses-2015
- 4th Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List (Notified on 03.09.2015)
- 3rd Upgradation / Allotment List (Notified on 26.08.2015)
- 2nd Upgradation / Allotment List (Notified on 21.08.2015)
- 1st Upgradation / Allotment List (Notified on 18.08.2015)
Provisional Admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses-2015
- Final Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List (Notified on 11.08.2015)
- 6th Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List (Notified on 08.08.2015)
- 5th Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List (Notified on 07.08.2015)
- 4th Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List (Notified on 07.08.2015)
- 3rd Upgradation / Allotment List |View Detailed List
- 2nd Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List
- 1st Upgradation / Allotment List | View Detailed List
JKCET 2015 Examination Pattern
The board has published the detailed syllabus of examination. The JKCET exam pattern as described in the syllabus, is explained below.
The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test will contain two question papers.
- Paper A is of Physics, and Chemistry of 120 marks.
- Paper B is of Mathematics, or Biology of 60 marks.
CET shall consist of two (2) papers each of PCB and PCM groups. Paper A shall consist of Physics and Chemistry with 120 questions ( 60 questions from each subject). Paper B shall be Biology with 60 questions and paper C shall be Mathematics with 60 questions. The questions shall be multiple choice objective type with one mark each. There will be 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
It is hereby notified for information of all the eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Common Entrance Test 2015 for admission to various professional courses in Government and Private Professional Institutions of the State that they should take note of the information published in the official prospectus and should strictly follow instructions given.
JKCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for CET must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Candidate must be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K.
- Candidate must have passed Hr. Sec. Part II (12th / 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University.
- Minimum marks that must have been obtained is 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses .
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS/ BUMS etc.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 (12th class) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in JKCET 2015. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards at the time of counselling, if they figure in the list of the candidates called for counselling. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
- Please note that the candidates applying under TFW or P&B category are open merit candidates. They must full eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
Age Limit – The candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31, 2015 if he/she applies to appear in CET- 2015 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BUMS Courses. For removal of any doubt, a candidate born on or after 2nd January, 1999 is not eligible to appear in CET.
This page is being updated as per news and notification regarding JKCET 2015. Stay tuned to know more about the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test.
If you have any queries regarding JKCET 2015, please ask in comments below.