J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Entrance Test will be conducted by BOPEE. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) was established by the Act of State Legislature. Under the Act, the Board is entrusted with the task of conducting entrance tests and recommending selection of candidates for admission to various professional courses in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Exam is conducted by JAKBOPEE every year for admissions in 3 year technical course in various branches in J&K. Diploma Entrance Exam 2015 in Jammu & Kashmir will be held on May 10th, 2015 and the application forms for the interested students is already available in market. You can now fill the online application form for the Diploma Entrance Exam to be held soon by JAKBOPEE. We are sharing all details about this Entrance Exam 2015 like the Offline & Online application forms. Also, some of the important dates like Exam Date of Diploma Entrance exam 2015 in J&K.
For the academic year 2015, the BOPEE shall recommend candidates for admission to the first semester of various full time diploma programmes either through entrance test or on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination of the candidates depending upon the number of applications received. If the applications for admission are more in number than the seats available, the admission shall be recommended through entrance test.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Counselling 2015
- Tentative Seat Matrix for Polytechnic Diploma Course Counselling (Updated As on 25.07.2015)
- Tentative Seat Matrix for Polytechnic Diploma Course Counselling (Updated As on 22.07.2015)
- Tentative Seat Matrix for Polytechnic Diploma Course Counselling (Updated As on 16.07.2015)
- Tentative Seat Matrix for Polytechnic Diploma Course Counselling (Updated As on 14.07.2015)
List of Provisional Admission to Three Year Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)
(Notification As on 28.07.2015) – Consequent upon the first round of counselling held from 22nd to 25th July, 2015 as per this office Notification No. 48-BOPEE of 2015 Dated 25-06-2015, for admission to Three Year Polytechnic Diploma Course-2015 in Polytechnic Colleges of Kashmir Division, the candidates provisionally recommended for allotment of stream/discipline/institution as per their merit, preference indicated by them at their turn in their counselling form are given at Annexure-I (college-wise). The detailed list is available at the official website(s) of J&K BOPEE www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net.
(Notification As on 27.07.2015) – All the candidates provisionally recommended for admission to Three Year Engineering (Polytechnic) Courses-2015, Kashmir Division are hereby informed that the date for admission in the allotted discipline/institution has been extended upto 4 th of August, 2015.
(Notification As On 21.07.2015) – Consequent upon the first round of counselling held on 12th to 16th July, 2015 as per this office Notification No. 48-BOPEE of 2015 Dated 25-06-2015 and corrigendum, for admission to Three Year Polytechnic Diploma Course-2015 in Polytechnic Colleges of Kashmir Division, the candidates provisionally recommended for allotment of stream/discipline/institution as per their merit, preference indicated by them at their turn in their counselling form are given at Annexure-I (college-wise). The detailed list is available at the official website(s) of J&K BOPEE www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net.
(Notification As On 10.07.2015) – Consequent upon the first round of counselling held on 06th 2015 and onwards as per this office Notification No. 48-BOPEE of 2015 Dated 25-06-2015, for admission to three year Polytechnic Diploma Course-2015 in Polytechnic colleges of Kashmir Division, the candidates provisionally recommended for allotment of stream/discipline/institution as per their merit, preference indicated by them at their turn in their counselling form are given at Annexure-I (college-wise). The detailed list is available at the official website(s) of J&K BOPEE www.jakbopee.org and www.jakbopee.net.
Second Round Counselling Schedule Jammu Division , Leh & Kargil
Subject to having passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognized statutory Board with 40% marks in 10th class in case of open merit and 37% marks in case of reserved category and having appeared in the Polytechnic Entrance Test held on 10th May , 2015, the second round of counselling/ upgradation for allotment of disciplines and institutions for Admission to Three Year Polytechnic Diploma Course, 2015 for Jammu Division Polytechnic Colleges (Govt. and Private) including Leh and Kargil shall be held from 10th August, 2015 at BOPEE office, 4th Floor, South Block , Bahu Plaza, Jammu as per the counselling scheduled given below :-
|10-08-2015||0001 to 2000|
|11-08-2015||2001 to 4000|
|12-08-2015||6001 to 7110|
Registration Time for counselling is from 9 am to 10.30 am.
- The candidates must possess at the time of counselling original :-
- The candidates who have got seat of their choice need not to come for counselling
- Qualifying Marks certificate (Marks Card of 10th class)
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category certificate / Tuition Fee Waiver Certificate, if any
- Character Certificate; and
- Admit Card
- The candidates who have failed to secure required percentage of marks in matriculation Examination by or before the date mentioned above (Both Open and Category candidates) are not eligible to participate in the Counselling. Any candidate whose reserved category certificate is not valid or has expired is not entitled to claim benefit of his/her Category Certificate. Mere mention of a rank in the counseling schedule will not accrue any right to the candidate who is not otherwise eligible.
First Round Counselling Schedule Kashmir Region
In continuation to this office Notification No. 39-BOPEE of 2015 Dated 13-06-2015, candidates whose Rank is in the range given in the Counselling Schedule are called for Counselling which will be held at J&K BOPEE office, Bagat-e-Barzulla, opposite J&K Bank Barzulla, Srinagar. as per below given Schedule.
|06-07-2015||0001 to 800|
|07-07-2015||801 to 1600|
|13-07-2015||1601 to 2400|
|14-07-2015||2401 to 3200|
|16-07-2015||3201 to 4000|
|22-07-2015||4001 to 4800|
|23-07-2015||4801 to 5600|
|24-07-2015||5601 to 6400|
|25-07-2015||6401 to 7110|
- Registration time for counselling is from 9:00 A.M to 10:30 A.M.
- Point of Sale (POS) machines are installed in BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar. Candidates have to pay their counselling fee of Rs 500/= (five hundred only) by using their Credit Card/ Debit Card/ ATM Card at these POS Machines.
- Candidates, who have passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognized statutory Board with 40% marks in 10th class in case of Open Merit and 37% marks in case of Reserved Category and have appeared in the Polytechnic Entrance Test held on 10th May, 2015 are eligible for the above counselling.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates on the basis of their Merit/Marks/Rank, choice and availability of seat at their time of counselling.
- Where counselling of any candidate(s) is not completed on a particular day due to lack of time, his/her counselling will be conducted next day of his/her counselling at 10:00 A.M.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to visit BOPEE website in order to know the latest seat matrix on each day of counselling.
- Any Candidate of Jammu Division including Leh & Kargil can report in BOPEE office Jammu instead of Srinagar office on the same date and time for online counselling as mentioned above, if he/she so wishes to be considered for Kashmir Division Polytechnic Colleges
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit Card 2015
No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Admit Card in original. J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit card 2015 can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
The Admit Cards of J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in) on photo paper printed in colour.
The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/=, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats/completion ofselection/admission process.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Important Information 2015
There is no age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Polytechnic Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
Candidates applying for admission to courses in Polytechnic must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
A candidate must be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State. Candidate must also have the following educational qualification.
- have passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognised statutory Board. The candidates, who have appeared in 10th class examination-2015 can also apply, but admit card to appear in the entrance test shall be issued only on the submission of marks card of 10th class examinations.
- have obtained 40% marks in 10th class in case of open merit and 37% marks in case of reserved category.
- have passed Science and Math subjects in 10th class examination.
No under process certificates will be accepted.
Under Process Certificate for State Subject: Keeping in view the difficulty the applicants of Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Entrance Examination are facing in getting their State Subject Certificate due to the engagement of Revenue staff in the election process, the BOPEE has decided to entertain the “under process certificate” regarding their State Subject at the time of submission of their application form. However, such candidates shall have to deposit attested copies of the State Subject.
The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE before issuance of merit list. The
candidates will have to produce certificates in original in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu on the day of counselling. The BOPEE will, thereafter, issue select list for admission of the candidates. The information on the Confirmation Page or on the Admit Card of the candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of that information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
Fee Structure (Tentative)
Government Polytechnic Rs.2230/- per annum
- Tuition Fee (Including Development Fund) Rs.13,650/- per annum
- Refundable Security Payable only once at the time of admission to first year of the course:
- College Security Rs.500/-
- Library Security Rs.500/-
The fee indicated above shall be inclusive of all the fees. No other fee shall be charged by the institution from the students in the name of admission fee, sports fee or any other fee. However, the fee payable to the J&K State Board of Technical Education on account of examination/registration etc. shall be charged extra as per the fee fixed by the State Board of Technical Education. The complaints, if any, regarding fee structure shall be handled by the State Board of Technical Education.
Fee fixation is not the responsibility of BOPEE. The information given is only for the convenience of candidates.
Counselling For Allotment Of Discipline / Institution
- Counselling is an extremely important component in the process of selection which affords the candidates an opportunity for indicating their preferences of disciplines/ institutions. The candidates should make a realistic assessment of the streams they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counselling on the option form, to be given to candidate at the time of counselling. A candidate called for counselling has to pay either through Bank Challan or through POS machine available at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu an amount of Rs.1000/-(Non-Refundable) along with all documents in original and a set of attested copies of the same and admit card.
- The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of discipline/ institution in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference. For example, a candidate indicates his options in the following manner:-
|1||Civil in Govt. Polytechnic Bikram Chowk, Jammu|
|2||Civil in NITS Polytechnic, Jammu|
|3||Civil in IECS Polytechnic, Jammu.|
|4||Electrical in North Polytechnic, Jammu|
In this case, the candidate will first be considered for No. 01 (Civil in Govt. Polytechnic, Bikram Chowk, Jammu). If this seat is not available, then he/she will be considered for No. 2 (Civil in NITS Polytechnic, Jammu) and again in case of non availability of the seat of serial No 2 he/she will be considered for other seats indicate in the Counselling Form.
- If the choices given by the candidates are not available then he/ she is a C. N. A. case (Choice not available) and can be considered when seat of his/her choice becomes available in next round of counselling at his/ her merit.
- Candidates shall have to join the allotted branch/ institution within the specified time as provided in the Notification. In case the candidate does not join the course within the stipulated period, his/ her allotted seat shall automatically stand cancelled and the same seat shall be filled up as a vacant seat.
- Shortfall in respect of vacancies, if any, received by the Board from different institutions will be filled through subsequent rounds of counselling of the candidates in order of their merit and choice/ preference.
- Upgradation of discipline/ institution will be done through upgradation counselling. The candidate is to appear personally for upgradation counselling and will be required to bring with him/ her receipt of admission fee deposited in the allotted Institution. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he/ she may send his/ her authorised representative with admission receipt, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her (Annexure III).
- If the candidate is upgraded or his her College is changed during upgradation counselling fails to join new allotted Stream/ institution, his/her admission in already allotted branch/ institution will automatically get cancelled and the seat will be allotted to next candidate in order of merit and choice through the same or next counselling for such upgradation.
- The residual seat, which becomes available after upgradation will be allotted to a candidate next in merit/C.N.A. in the same or subsequent counselling.
- The decision of Board concerning allotment of Stream/ Institution shall be final. Choices of Stream/Institution once exercised shall not be allowed to be changed subsequently.