J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Entrance Test will be conducted by BOPEE. The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) was established by the Act of State Legislature. Under the Act, the Board is entrusted with the task of conducting entrance tests and recommending selection of candidates for admission to various professional courses in the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Exam is conducted by JAKBOPEE every year for admissions in 3 year technical course in various branches in J&K. Diploma Entrance Exam 2015 in Jammu & Kashmir will be held on May 10th, 2015 and the application forms for the interested students is already available in market. You can now fill the online application form for the Diploma Entrance Exam to be held soon by JAKBOPEE. We are sharing all details about this Entrance Exam 2015 like the Offline & Online application forms. Also, some of the important dates like Exam Date of Diploma Entrance exam 2015 in J&K.
For the academic year 2015, the BOPEE shall recommend candidates for admission to the first semester of various full time diploma programmes either through entrance test or on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination of the candidates depending upon the number of applications received. If the applications for admission are more in number than the seats available, the admission shall be recommended through entrance test.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Entrance Test will be held on 10th May 2015.
Latest update – JAKBOPEE PET 2015 Answer Keys
Selection shall be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates on the basis of entrance examination. Allotment of disciplines/ Institutions to the candidates shall be made in accordance with preferences recorded by them in the counselling form attached with the application form and merit obtained by the candidates. Admission to private Polytechnic Colleges shall be on prescribed fee.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit Card 2015
No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid J&K Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Admit Card in original. J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit card 2015 can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
The Admit Cards of J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in) on photo paper printed in colour.
The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/=, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats/completion ofselection/admission process.
There is no age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Polytechnic Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.
Candidates applying for admission to courses in Polytechnic must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
A candidate must be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State. Candidate must also have the following educational qualification.
- have passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognised statutory Board. The candidates, who have appeared in 10th class examination-2015 can also apply, but admit card to appear in the entrance test shall be issued only on the submission of marks card of 10th class examinations.
- have obtained 40% marks in 10th class in case of open merit and 37% marks in case of reserved category.
- have passed Science and Math subjects in 10th class examination.
No under process certificates will be accepted.
Under Process Certificate for State Subject: Keeping in view the difficulty the applicants of Diploma Polytechnic 2015 Entrance Examination are facing in getting their State Subject Certificate due to the engagement of Revenue staff in the election process, the BOPEE has decided to entertain the “under process certificate” regarding their State Subject at the time of submission of their application form. However, such candidates shall have to deposit attested copies of the State Subject.
The information provided by the candidates in the online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE before issuance of merit list. The
candidates will have to produce certificates in original in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu on the day of counselling. The BOPEE will, thereafter, issue select list for admission of the candidates. The information on the Confirmation Page or on the Admit Card of the candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of that information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
Fee Structure (Tentative)
Government Polytechnic Rs.2230/- per annum
- Tuition Fee (Including Development Fund) Rs.13,650/- per annum
- Refundable Security Payable only once at the time of admission to first year of the course:
- College Security Rs.500/-
- Library Security Rs.500/-
The fee indicated above shall be inclusive of all the fees. No other fee shall be charged by the institution from the students in the name of admission fee, sports fee or any other fee. However, the fee payable to the J&K State Board of Technical Education on account of examination/registration etc. shall be charged extra as per the fee fixed by the State Board of Technical Education. The complaints, if any, regarding fee structure shall be handled by the State Board of Technical Education.
Fee fixation is not the responsibility of BOPEE. The information given is only for the convenience of candidates.
Counselling For Allotment Of Discipline / Institution
- Counselling is an extremely important component in the process of selection which affords the candidates an opportunity for indicating their preferences of disciplines/ institutions. The candidates should make a realistic assessment of the streams they are likely to get and should exercise options accordingly during counselling on the option form, to be given to candidate at the time of counselling. A candidate called for counselling has to pay either through Bank Challan or through POS machine available at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu an amount of Rs.1000/-(Non-Refundable) along with all documents in original and a set of attested copies of the same and admit card.
- The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of discipline/ institution in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference. For example, a candidate indicates his options in the following manner:-
|1||Civil in Govt. Polytechnic Bikram Chowk, Jammu|
|2||Civil in NITS Polytechnic, Jammu|
|3||Civil in IECS Polytechnic, Jammu.|
|4||Electrical in North Polytechnic, Jammu|
In this case, the candidate will first be considered for No. 01 (Civil in Govt. Polytechnic, Bikram Chowk, Jammu). If this seat is not available, then he/she will be considered for No. 2 (Civil in NITS Polytechnic, Jammu) and again in case of non availability of the seat of serial No 2 he/she will be considered for other seats indicate in the Counselling Form.
- If the choices given by the candidates are not available then he/ she is a C. N. A. case (Choice not available) and can be considered when seat of his/her choice becomes available in next round of counselling at his/ her merit.
- Candidates shall have to join the allotted branch/ institution within the specified time as provided in the Notification. In case the candidate does not join the course within the stipulated period, his/ her allotted seat shall automatically stand cancelled and the same seat shall be filled up as a vacant seat.
- Shortfall in respect of vacancies, if any, received by the Board from different institutions will be filled through subsequent rounds of counselling of the candidates in order of their merit and choice/ preference.
- Upgradation of discipline/ institution will be done through upgradation counselling. The candidate is to appear personally for upgradation counselling and will be required to bring with him/ her receipt of admission fee deposited in the allotted Institution. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he/ she may send his/ her authorised representative with admission receipt, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her (Annexure III).
- If the candidate is upgraded or his her College is changed during upgradation counselling fails to join new allotted Stream/ institution, his/her admission in already allotted branch/ institution will automatically get cancelled and the seat will be allotted to next candidate in order of merit and choice through the same or next counselling for such upgradation.
- The residual seat, which becomes available after upgradation will be allotted to a candidate next in merit/C.N.A. in the same or subsequent counselling.
- The decision of Board concerning allotment of Stream/ Institution shall be final. Choices of Stream/Institution once exercised shall not be allowed to be changed subsequently.