Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2016 are issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2016-2017 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, or to get admission in the University on basis of other entrance exam, candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2016 such as JMI application form 2016 dates, instructions on how to apply, and fees details.
About JMI Application Form 2016 – The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2016-2017 is issued for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2016.
JMI Application Forms 2016
B.Tech and B.Arch Admission 2016 Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia University will offer admission in engineering (B.Tech) and architecture (B.Arch) on the basis of JEE Main 2016. Aspirants must apply for JEE Main 2016 (Click here for CBSE JEE Main details and form) and appear in the exam. In addition they will also have to apply for JMI admission 2016.
Last date to fill the JMI 2016 online application form is January 31, 2016.
Read the detailed notification about B.Tech and B.Arch admission 2016:
Insofar only details of JMI B.Tech and B.Arch 2016 admission has been published. Other details given on this page are expected and only for reference. As soon as prospectus is published for JMI 2016 Admission, details will be updated.
|B.Tech / B.Arch||Rs 500|
|All other courses||–|
While submitting the JMI’s B.Tech./B.Arch. Admission Form, candidates may pay their fee either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s)/cancel admission on account of any of the following:
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program.
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) and entrance exam or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
How to apply
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves at the following sites and fill up the Application Form online as per procedure provided on the portal. Links to apply for JMI Admission 2016 is given above.
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for B.Tech and B.Arch||December 10, 2015|
|Last date to submit engineering and architecture application form||January 31, 2016|
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for other programmes||Expected in April 2016 (second week)|
|Last date to submit other programmes application form||Expected in May 2016 (first week)|
Mode of application – This year the forms are being issued online only. Online JMI application forms can be obtained at www.jmi.ac.in
JMI EEE 2016 application form – Engineering (BE / B.Tech) is one of the programmes offered by Jamia Millia Islamia University. Till last year an entrance exam was held for this course also known as JMI EEE. Application forms for JMIEEE was issued along with other courses form for the Faculty of Engineering. This year the entrance exam is not being held and separate application form is issued for admissions.
Get admit card – After submitting the form, know how to download admit card of JMI entrance exam.
Instructions for JMI 2016 application form submission
Before filling up the form, the candidate is advised to read the Information Brochure carefully and ensure he/she meets the eligibility criteria specified in the detailed Prospectus.
- Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form carefully giving all requisite details.
- Application on prescribed form completed in all respects for all programs should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
- If a candidate intentionally or otherwise marks multiple categories for his/her candidature or does not mark any category, JMI shall consider such candidates as “General”.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular program. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep copies of Application Form, proof of having dispatched the application form, acknowledgement receipt for facilitating issue of Duplicate Admit Cards, if required.
The Online Form submission process consists of two phases.
Part I – Candidate Registration: Here the candidate will create his profile by filling up all the basic details and upload his signature and photograph. A unique Jamia Registration ID and password would be generated once he submits this form. Candidate may then move to the second part of the process. An email containing necessary account details including JMI’s registration No, Password etc will also be sent to the candidate on the registered email. Using this information, candidate may log in to his/her account later to complete the process.
Part II – Program Registration: Here the candidate will select the program of his interest i.e. B.Tech. or B.Arch. as the case may be, Reservation Category, Reservation under Kashmiri Migrant and candidates from Jammu & Kashmir (if applicable), followed by preferences for available Branches. If candidate wishes to apply for both the programs, he/she will have to go through the “Program Registration” process including submission of fee twice (Once for each program).
During the Registration process, please keep the following ready:
- A valid and readily accessible email ID and contact no. Please note, Jamia MilliaIslamia University will use the registered email ID and contact no for future communication with the candidate.
- JEE (Main) 2016 Registration Number allotted to the candidate. To register for JEE (Main) for B.Tech / B.Arch Admission.
- Scanned copies of Photograph (with White background) and Signature of the Candidate in JPG/JPEG format (Pleae don’t rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc. extensions to JPG or JPEG). The file size should be greater than 10kb and less than 40kb.
Instructions for filling Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2016
- While filling up the Registration form, please note that all fields marked with “ * ” are mandatory.
- In the “Upload Scanned Copies” Section, click the “here” link to upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature files. Only JPEG/JPG format is permissible. The file size for each should be greater than 10kb and less than 40kb.
- Once all the details are filled and photograph and signature are correctly uploaded, candidate may click on the Submit button. Candidates are advised to check the details carefully as no editing will be allowed later. After completing this step an email containing JMI’s Registration No./User ID and password will be communicated to the candidate via email and text message on the registered email ID/contact no.
- The candidate may logout at this junction or may proceed for Program Registration, where-in he/she will be required to choose the program to which he/she seeks admission to, fill up Reservation Category etc.
- Once payment is made and successfully received at our end, an Acknowledgement Slip would be generated containing basic details of the candidates and the program applied for. The candidate can download/save/print the same for future correspondence.
In case a candidate wants to apply for both B.Tech. & B.Arch. program, he has to select one program at a time, choose the preference, pay the amount and then follow the same process to register for the other program.