Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2015 are issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2015-2016 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2015 such as JMI application form 2015 dates, how to apply instructions, and fees details.
About JMI Application Form 2015 – The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2015-2016 is issued for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2015. The application forms for JMI admissions are available online from April 13 to May
1 4, 2015.
JMI Application Forms 2015
|Faculty / center offering the programme||Application fee|
|All other faculties / centers||Rs 500|
JMI Admission Results 2015
How to apply
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves at the following sites and fill up the Application Form online as per procedure provided on the portal:
- http://jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform or
Important dates for JMI admission 2015 are as follows.
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in||April 13, 2015|
|Last date to submit application form||May
Mode of application – This year the forms are being issued online only.. Online JMI application forms can be obtained at www.jmi.ac.in.
JMI EEE 2015 application form – Engineering (BE / B.Tech) is one of the programmes offered by Jamia Millia Islamia University. The entrance exam for this course is also known as JMI EEE. Application forms for JMIEEE shall also be issued along with other courses form for the Faculty of Engineering. As and when the forms are issued, candidates can get the form here.
Apply online for JMI 2015 admissions – Link for application forms is now available, candidates must fill the online application form carefully at the University website.
JMI extends last date of Admission Application Submission till May 04, 2015.
- APPLY ONLINE – Click here to apply online.
- Frequently asked questions for filling form – Click here for answers to form filling FAQs.
- How to Re-size an Image in Microsoft Paint – Click here to read instructions on re sizing images.
Get admit card – After submitting the form, know how to download admit card of JMI entrance exam.
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Admission OMR Forms: Last year, candidates seeking admission to any Program (except Ph.D.) in Jamia Millia Islamia could obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with the Prospectus from the University Counter at Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on cash payment of Application Fee. This year there is no printed application form for admission.
Online Forms: Last year, the admission application form could also be submitted online on JMI’s website jmi.ac.in. Candidates applying through online mode were asked to read instructions available on the webpage for online submission.
Instructions for JMI 2015 application form submission
- Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form carefully giving all requisite details.
- Application on prescribed form completed in all respects for all programs should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
- If a candidate intentionally or otherwise marks multiple categories for his/her candidature or does not mark any category, JMI shall consider such candidates as “General”.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular program. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep copies of Application Form, proof of having dispatched the application form, acknowledgement receipt for facilitating issue of Duplicate Admit Cards, if required.
The Online Form submission process consists of two phases.
Part I – Candidate’s Registration. This involves entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and Upload of Photograph and Signatures.
Part II – Entrance Application Submission. Here candidate has to choose program(s), fill up category and special provisions, pay application fees. This is followed by printing of Registration Slip and Admit Card.
During the Registration process, please keep the following ready:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Min 5 KB and Max 20 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Min 5 KB and Max Size 10 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
Instructions for filling Part I of the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2015
- Once you press the Click here to Apply (Part-I) button given towards the bottom-right of this screen a screen seeking your personal information would be shown.
- Enter the requisite data and press Continue button.
- Press Upload Photograph & Signature Files button.
- After uploading the Photograph and Signature Files press Close button.
- Verify the Contents/Photograph and Signatures by Clicking on Preview Button.
- Make necessary correction(s), if required. Please note that you will not be able to make any editing in the Name and Date of Birth provided in Part-1 at later stage.
- Press Submit button to complete your registration.
- An email containing your Registration Number and Password will be sent to your email id. Follow the instructions given in the mail to complete Part-II of Application Submission.