JMI Application Form 2014
The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2014-2015 can be submitted online or offline. The details of application fee, submission and guidelines are given here.
|Faculty/Centres offering the program||Application Fee*||OMR Form Type|
||Rs. 600/-||Form A|
|All Other Faculties/Centres||Rs. 300/-||Form B|
*Includes Cost of Prospectus, Application Form and Entrance Test Fee
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Admission OMR Forms: Candidates seeking admission to any Program (except Ph.D.) in Jamia Millia Islamia may obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with the Prospectus from the University Counter at Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on cash payment of Application Fee.
Online Forms: The Admission Application Form may also be submitted On-line on JMI’s website http://jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform. Candidates applying through online mode must read instructions available on the webpage for online submission.
JMI APPLICATION FORM 2014 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form carefully in their own writing or online (wherever applicable) giving all requisite details.
- Application on prescribed form completed in all respects for all programs should be submitted either in person or by post/courier, in the Office of the respective Faculty/ Department /Centre on or before the last date of submission.
- In case of On-line submission, the printed copy (hardcopy) of the application must reach the respective Faculty/ Department /Centre on or before the last date of submission otherwise the candidature of applicant shall be rejected.
- Application forms will be accepted during working hours on all working days. The Jamia remains closed on Saturday and Sunday besides other holidays recognised by it.
- The candidate should ensure that the application form is sent well in advance so as to reach the concerned office on or before the last date of submission. The University will not be responsible for postal delays.
- If a candidate intentionally or otherwise marks multiple categories for his/her candidature or does not mark any category, JMI shall consider such candidates as “General”.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular program. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep copies of Application Form, proof of having dispatched the application form, acknowledgement receipt for facilitating issue of Duplicate Admit Cards, if required.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s)/cancel admission on account of any of the following:
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled application form.
- Application form where the candidate’s photographs do not match the specifications as set out by JMI.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program.
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.