Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2015 are issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2015-2016 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2015 such as JMI application form 2015 dates, how to apply instructions, and fees details.
About JMI Application Form 2015 – The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2015-2016 shall be issued by Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi. Around Feb end, or in March 2015, the application forms for JMI admissions are expected to be released by the University.
JMI Application Forms 2015
Candidates are requested to note that details of Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) application forms for academic session 2015-2016 have not yet been announced officially. On this page, details of application form filling are given as per past year brochure. As soon as JMI admission 2015 brochure is published, information will be updated here. In the meantime, candidates can read the details of application fee, submission and guidelines given as per last year’s brochure for reference only to get an idea of JMI application form.
Mode of application – Last year the forms were issued online as well as offline. Online JMI application forms if issued, can be obtained at www.jmi.ac.in.
JMI EEE 2015 application form – Engineering (BE / B.Tech) is one of the programmes offered by Jamia Millia Islamia University. The entrance exam for this course is also known as JMI EEE. Application forms for JMIEEE shall also be issued along with other courses form for the Faculty of Engineering. As and when the forms are issued, candidates can get the form here.
Last year the application fees for various courses was as follows.
|Faculty/Centres offering the program||Application Fee*||OMR Form Type|
||Rs 600||Form A|
|All Other Faculties/Centres||Rs 300||Form B|
*Includes Cost of Prospectus, Application Form and Entrance Test Fee
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Admission OMR Forms: Last year, candidates seeking admission to any Program (except Ph.D.) in Jamia Millia Islamia could obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with the Prospectus from the University Counter at Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on cash payment of Application Fee.
Online Forms: Last year, the admission application form could also be submitted online on JMI’s website jmi.ac.in. Candidates applying through online mode were asked to read instructions available on the webpage for online submission.
Apply online for JMI 2015 admissions – Link for application forms will be made available when they are released by the University.
- APPLY ONLINE – Link will be activated soon.
- Instructions for filling OMR Form A – Link will be activated soon.
- Instructions for filling OMR Form B – Link will be activated soon.
- Download Application Form for NRI Wards – Link will be activated soon.
- Download Application Form for Foreign Passport Holders – Link will be activated soon.
Instructions for JMI 2015 application form submission
- Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form carefully giving all requisite details.
- Application on prescribed form completed in all respects for all programs should be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
- In case offline forms are required to be submitted, the candidate should ensure that the application form is sent well in advance so as to reach the concerned office on or before the last date of submission. The University will not be responsible for postal delays.
- If a candidate intentionally or otherwise marks multiple categories for his/her candidature or does not mark any category, JMI shall consider such candidates as “General”.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular program. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep copies of Application Form, proof of having dispatched the application form, acknowledgement receipt for facilitating issue of Duplicate Admit Cards, if required.