Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2017 is issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2017-18 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, or to get admission in the University on basis of other entrance exam, candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2017 such as JMI application form 2017 dates, instructions on how to apply, and fees details.
About JMI Application Form 2017 – The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2017-18 is issued for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2017.
JMI Application Form 2017 – MBBS / BDS
As per last year, MBBS / BDS Admission will be based on the NEET. We will update the details here, once it released officially.
JMI Application Forms 2017
The Application for admission may only be submitted On-line at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website. There is no printed application form for admission. Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves and fill up the online application form as per procedure provided on the portal.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Jamia Millia Islamia University offers admission in engineering (B.Tech) and architecture (B.Arch) on the basis of JEE Main 2017. Aspirants must apply for JEE Main 2017 (Click here for CBSE JEE Main details and form) and appear in the exam. In addition they will also have to apply for JMI admission 2017.
Insofar any details of JMI Admission 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as JMI Admission 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Application Fee (Last year)
|All other Faculties/Centres||Rs. 500/-|
The fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s)/cancel admission on account of any of the following:
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program.
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) and entrance exam or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
How to apply
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves at the following sites and fill up the Application Form online as per procedure provided on the portal. Links to apply for JMI Admission 2017 is given above.
|Important event||Date (Expected)|
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for B.Tech and B.Arch||Dec 2016|
|Last date to submit engineering and architecture application form||Jan 2017|
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for other programmes||Mar 2017|
|Last date to submit other programmes application form||Apr 2017|
Get admit card – After submitting the form, know how to download admit card of JMI entrance exam.
Instructions for JMI 2017 application form submission
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases
- Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
- Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee (expected Rs. 700/- or Rs. 500/-).
- Before applying for admission, candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Min 5 KB and Max 20 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Min 5 KB and Max Size 10 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before depositing the Entrance Application Fees. Once the fee is paid no correction will be allowed in the Registration Information. However, candidates will be able to apply for additional programs, if required.
- Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique Registration Number and Password to access the account to the registered email id. Using this Registration No. and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the Entrance Application Fees
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/net Banking and also using Cash Challans of either Indian Bank or Bank of India payable at any branch of the respective Banks.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain hard copy of the Registration Slip which they may print after logging in to the system.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website