Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2016 is issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2016-2017 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, or to get admission in the University on basis of other entrance exam, candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2016 such as JMI application form 2016 dates, instructions on how to apply, and fees details.
About JMI Application Form 2016 – The Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Form 2016-2017 is issued for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2016.
JMI Application Form 2016 – BDS
Notified on 11 Aug 2016:- The online admission form for the course BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is open for editing from 12 Aug 2016 to 20 Aug 2016. The candidates who have applied for BDS course can edit data (If any correction) and enter NEET information (NEET 1/ NEET 2, Roll No etc).
Notice As on 24 May 2016:- In light of the order dated 09 May 2016 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in W.P. (C) No. 261 of 2016 titled “Sankalp Charitable & Anr. v. Union of India & Anr.”, it is hereby informed to all concerned that the entrance examination of the Jamia Millia Islamia scheduled to be held on 03 June 016 for admission to the BDS course staands cancelled. All prospective candidates who are desirious of gaoning admission to the BDS course for the academic year 2016-2017 are hereby informed that they are required to appear in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) administered by the CBSE.
Jamia will use NEET All India rankings for selection under existing admission/ reservation policy of the University. Further the application for BDS programme for the academic year 2016-17 was reopened for desirous candidates from 01 June to 15 June 2016 on the website (www.jmi.ac.in).
- BDS Application process is over now…!!!
Application already registered with Jamia for BDS admission:-
- Must take NEET examination.
- Those who have not appeared in NEET -1 (AIPMT) must appear in NEET-2 for being considered for admission.
- Submit online NEET Roll No. through website.
Application not already registered with Jamia’s BDS admission:
- Must register for BDS admission process being reopened from 1st June to 15th June 2016.
- Must take NEET examination.
- Those who have not appeared in NEET -1 (AIPMT) must apear in NEET-2 for being considered for admission.
- Submiit online NEET Roll No. through website.
JMI Application Forms 2016
The Application for admission may only be submitted On-line at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website. There is no printed application form for admission. Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves and fill up the online application form as per procedure provided on the portal.
- Application Process is over now..!!!
Jamia Millia Islamia University offers admission in engineering (B.Tech) and architecture (B.Arch) on the basis of JEE Main 2016. Aspirants must apply for JEE Main 2016 (Click here for CBSE JEE Main details and form) and appear in the exam. In addition they will also have to apply for JMI admission 2016.
|All other Faculties/Centres||Rs. 500/-|
The fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s)/cancel admission on account of any of the following:
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program.
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) and entrance exam or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
How to apply
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves at the following sites and fill up the Application Form online as per procedure provided on the portal. Links to apply for JMI Admission 2016 is given above.
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for B.Tech and B.Arch||10 Dec 2015|
|Last date to submit engineering and architecture application form||31 Jan 2016|
|Availability of online application form at jmi.ac.in for other programmes||23 Mar 2016|
|Last date to submit other programmes application form||25 Apr 2016|
Get admit card – After submitting the form, know how to download admit card of JMI entrance exam.
Instructions for JMI 2016 application form submission
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases
- Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
- Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee (Rs. 700/- or Rs. 500/-).
- Before applying for admission, candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Min 5 KB and Max 20 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Min 5 KB and Max Size 10 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before depositing the Entrance Application Fees. Once the fee is paid no correction will be allowed in the Registration Information. However, candidates will be able to apply for additional programs, if required.
- Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique Registration Number and Password to access the account to the registered email id. Using this Registration No. and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the Entrance Application Fees
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/net Banking and also using Cash Challans of either Indian Bank or Bank of India payable at any branch of the respective Banks.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain hard copy of the Registration Slip which they may print after logging in to the system.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website