Jamia Millia Islamia University Engineering Entrance Exam an engineering entrance exam commonly known as JMI EEE was conducted every year by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. JMIEEE was conducted for admission to B.Tech courses in Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering on the basis of JMI EEE Result.
Get here complete details of the exam including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, admit card, results.
JMI EEE 2016 Notification
This year Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced that JMIEEE 2016 will not be conducted. Admission to B.Tech & B.Arch courses will be based on JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
Aspiring candidates for JMI Engineering Admission are hereby informed to appear for JEE Main 2016.
- Click Here to view complete details of JEE Main 2016
Admission to JMI Engineering and Architecture courses will be based on JEE Main Score, however candidates need to submit separate application form for JMI. JMIEEE Application Form or simply JMI Application Form will be made available online on the official website from 10 Dec 2015.
- Click Here for JMI Application Form 2016
Registration Slip for B.Tech. & B.Arch. Application – New!
The candidates who have already applied to take admission in B.Tech & B. Arch course at JMI for the session 2016-17 and their application status is confirmed should download the registration slip by following below steps:
- Click on the link given on JMI Admission web page or use the Direct link Provided above.
- Enter the registration number issued from JMI as login.
- Enter Date of Birth as password (submitted in Application form)
- Click on Registration Slip Tab
The candidates who will appear in JEE Main 2016 and submit separate online Application Form for JMI will only be considered for B.Tech & B.Arch admission.
A copy of notification released by JMI regarding JMIEEE is given below.
JMI University Engineering & Architecture Admission 2016
JMI Admission to B.Tech / B.Arch programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the sessions 2016-17 will be made based on the performance in JEE (Main) 2016 Examination to be conducted by CBSE. Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to appear for JEE (Main) examination 2016 and Apply on JMI’s admission portal.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the performance in JEE (Main)-2016 Paper 1 and Paper-2 respectively.
Dates for JMI Engineering Admission based on JEE Main are given below.
|Availability of JMI EEE application form||10 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply for JMI EEE||31 Jan 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Offline Exam (pen and paper based)||April 3, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Online Exam (computer based)||April 9, and 10, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 All India Rank (AIR)||30 June 2016|
JMI EEE Eligibility – JMI Engineering Admission Eligibility
JMI Admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses will be based on JEE Main score. Candidates should be eligible for JEE Main in order to be eligible for appearing in the exam and opt for JMI Admission. Here are few important eligibility criteria for JEE Main examination.
- Age limit – The date of birth of candidate must be on or after October 1, 1991. For SC, ST, PwD candidates the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. DOB as given in the Secondary Education Board / University certificate is considered.
- Year of appearing in qualifying examination – Candidate must have appeared in QE in at least five subjects in 2014 or 2015 or will be appearing in 2016.
- Number of attempts – Number of attempts in JEE Main is 3.
Course offered: Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.)
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers 4 year (8 Semesters) Under-graduate programmes leading to the degree of B. Tech. in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, and Computer Engineering. Details of JMI Engineering Entrance are announced by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. Get here complete information of Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission for engineering the latest notification. These details can be referred to get first an idea of how admission is done for engineering in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi.
Number of Seats
The total number of seats in B. Tech / B.Arch programmes are given below.
|Names of the Programmes||No. of Seats|
|B. Tech. (Civil Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Computer Engineering)||70|
|B. Arch (Self Financing)||40|
The syllabi for Entrance Tests along with the structure of the question paper and other necessary details including marks breakup, important instructions etc. can be downloaded from the JEE Main (2016) Information Bulletin available here.
JMI EEE Counselling
JMI has announced to offer admission in engineering and architecture courses based on JEE Main score. However JMI will conduct its own counselling. JMI will make merit list of all the applicants based on JEE Main score. Seats will be offered on merit basis. More details on JMI Counselling will be available later on.
For more information refer to the Information Brochure released by the university for Engineering & Architecture Admission 2016-2017.