Jamia Millia Islamia University Engineering Entrance Exam an engineering entrance exam commonly known as JMI EEE was conducted every year by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. JMIEEE was conducted for admission to B.Tech courses in Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering on the basis of JMI EEE Result.
Get here complete details of the exam including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, admit card, results.
Latest:- Details of Second Spot Registration for Admission in B.TECH Programme has been published. Check below.
JMI EEE 2016 Notification
This year Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced that JMIEEE 2016 will not be conducted. Admission to B.Tech & B.Arch courses is to be based on JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
Aspiring candidates for JMI Engineering Admission are hereby informed to appear for JEE Main 2016.
- Click Here to view complete details of JEE Main 2016
Second Spot Registration for B.Tech Admission – New!
- This is to inform that candidates whose JEE Mains 2016 score is higher or equal to the cutoff score mentioned below, and still interested in admission to B.Tech course for the session 2016-17 are required to report themselves at The Dean’s Office, Faculty of Engineering & Technology- JMI, on 19 Aug 2016 between 9:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. for registration
- The list of the provisionally selected candidates is likely to be displayed on 22 Aug 2016 by 06:00 P.M. and the candidates should complete the admission formalities on 26 Aug 2016 between 9:30 A.M. to 03:30 P.M. at The Dean’s Office, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, JMI.
- The admission shall be offered strictly as per merit amongst the registered candidates of 11 & 19 Aug 2016 and the availability of Branch under the respective category.
- If a candidate cannot come personally, he / she can authorize a person with an authority letter to register at Dean’s office on the given date and time
- Candidates registered on 11 Aug 2016 (whose JEE mains 2016 marks are equal or higher than the cutoff marks, declared for 11 Aug 2016 registration), need not register again.
- No registration request will be entertained after the above given date and time.
Cut Off Marks
Admission to JMI Engineering and Architecture courses is to be based on JEE Main Score, however candidates need to submit separate application form for JMI. JMIEEE Application Form or simply JMI Application Form was available online on the official website till 10 Dec 2015.
- Application process is over…!!!
Registration Slip for B.Tech. & B.Arch. Application
The candidates who have already applied to take admission in B.Tech & B. Arch course at JMI for the session 2016-17 and their application status is confirmed should download the registration slip by following below steps:
- Click on the link given on JMI Admission web page or use the Direct link Provided above.
- Enter the registration number issued from JMI as login.
- Enter Date of Birth as password (submitted in Application form)
- Click on Registration Slip Tab
The candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2016 and submit separate online Application Form for JMI was only be considered for B.Tech & B.Arch admission.
A copy of notification released by JMI regarding JMIEEE is given below.
JMI University Engineering & Architecture Admission 2016
JMI Admission to B.Tech / B.Arch programs of Jamia Millia Islamia for the sessions 2016-17 will be made based on the performance in JEE (Main) 2016 Examination to be conducted by CBSE. Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to appear for JEE (Main) examination 2016 and Apply on JMI’s admission portal.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2016 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the performance in JEE (Main)-2016 Paper 1 and Paper-2 respectively.
Dates for JMI Engineering Admission based on JEE Main are given below.
|Availability of JMI EEE application form||10 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply for JMI EEE||31 Jan 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Offline Exam (pen and paper based)||April 3, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Online Exam (computer based)||April 9, and 10, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 All India Rank (AIR)||30 June 2016|
JMI University has announced the list of selected candidates for admission in JMI B.Tech. Candidates who have applied for JMI University are advised to check their result. List of selected candidates is uploaded on the official website of the JMI University. Direct Link to check the list of selected candidates for B.Tech admission is also available on this page.
JMI EEE Eligibility – JMI Engineering Admission Eligibility
JMI Admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses is based on JEE Main score. Candidates should be eligible for JEE Main in order to be eligible for appearing in the exam and opt for JMI Admission. Here are few important eligibility criteria for JEE Main examination.
- Age limit – The date of birth of candidate must be on or after October 1, 1991. For SC, ST, PwD candidates the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. DOB as given in the Secondary Education Board / University certificate is considered.
- Year of appearing in qualifying examination – Candidate must have appeared in QE in at least five subjects in 2014 or 2015 or will be appearing in 2016.
- Number of attempts – Number of attempts in JEE Main is 3.
Course offered: Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.)
The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers 4 year (8 Semesters) Under-graduate programmes leading to the degree of B. Tech. in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, and Computer Engineering. Details of JMI Engineering Entrance are announced by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. Get here complete information of Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission for engineering the latest notification. These details can be referred to get first an idea of how admission is done for engineering in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi.
Number of Seats
The total number of seats in B. Tech / B.Arch programmes are given below.
|Names of the Programmes||No. of Seats|
|B. Tech. (Civil Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||70|
|B. Tech. (Computer Engineering)||70|
|B. Arch (Self Financing)||40|
The syllabi for Entrance Tests along with the structure of the question paper and other necessary details including marks breakup, important instructions etc. can be downloaded from the JEE Main (2016) Information Bulletin available here.
For more information refer to the Information Brochure released by the university for Engineering & Architecture Admission 2016-2017.