JSS University PG Admission 2015 Application Form
A candidate desirous of admission to Post Graduate Medical/Dental Programmes MD/ MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University in the following ways:
A candidate is required to download the prescribed application form from the University website: www.jssuni.edu.in and submit the completed form to the University on or before the scheduled date (A copy of the application form is given at Annexure – I). The downloaded and printed application form should be sent along with a processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore along with the documents listed below. *
- Click Here to download JSS University PG Medical Admission 2015 Application Form
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form:
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Score
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Rank card
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/10th Certificates/Birth certificate).
- Marks card – MBBS/ BDS – from First to Final year.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate (if not completed, Provisional Completion letter from Dean/Principal, vide Annexure – III).
- Provisional/ Permanent Registration of the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Degree Certificate.
- Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste / community certificate.( The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under SC / ST / OBC
- Proof of MCI/DCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed
- Self addressed 3 nos. envelops.
- Attested Copy of the Photo identity issued by Central / State Government (e.g.
passport/voters card/pan card/driving license/aadhar)
- Processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name , address and “Application for admission to PG Medical / Dental courses” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
The completed application with requisite documents as detailed above along with demand draft for Rs.3000/-, should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed clearly on the outside of the envelope “Application for admission to PG Medical / PG Dental courses” and sent to the under mentioned so as to reach before 5:00 pm on 20.03. 2015, either by speed post, courier or by hand.
The Registrar, JSS University, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka, India.
- The candidate and the parent / guardian should sign on the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of draft & dispatch of the application form.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENCLOSE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.
- An incomplete application form & an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- will not be entertained & processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Counseling Letter/ any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the university office whether his application has reached the university office or not.