A candidate desirous of admission to Post Graduate Medical/Dental Programmes MD/ MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses is required to complete the prescribed JSS University PG Admission 2015 Application Form and submit to the University. A candidate is required to download the prescribed JSS University PG Admission Application Form 2015 from the University website and submit the completed form to the University on or before the scheduled date. The downloaded and printed application form should be sent along with a processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore along with the documents listed below. *
Last date for submission of application form has been extended to 08.04.2015, 5 PM for admission to various Postgraduate Medical and Dental Courses (MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma) for the academic year 2015 – 16 in reference to the earlier notification.
- Click Here to download JSS University PG Medical Admission 2015 Application Form
The Application form should be submitted as “Downloaded Hard copy” only. • Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses. Submission of the application form with COMED-K PGET 2015 Test Score and Rank by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 27.03.2015 at 5.00 pm.
Receipt of filled-in applications
- Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration by the University by post with COMED K PGET – 2015 test Score and Rank. 27.03.2015
- Last Date for receipt of filled application form for registration in the University in person with COMED K PGET – 2015 test Score and Rank. 27.03.2015
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form:
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Score
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Rank card
- COMED K – PGET – 2015 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/10th Certificates/Birth certificate).
- Marks card – MBBS/ BDS – from First to Final year.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate (if not completed, Provisional Completion letter from Dean/Principal, vide Annexure – III).
- Provisional/ Permanent Registration of the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Degree Certificate.
- Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste / community certificate.( The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under SC / ST / OBC
- Proof of MCI/DCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed
- Self addressed 3 nos. envelops.
- Attested Copy of the Photo identity issued by Central / State Government (e.g.
passport/voters card/pan card/driving license/aadhar)
- Processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name , address and “Application for admission to PG Medical / Dental courses” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Instructions for Photograph
Six identical recent (taken within one month), coloured matt finish, passport size Photographs, with light background are required. Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph as shown below.
The photograph must be taken with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected. The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible. Photograph should not have cap, goggles etc. Spectacles are allowed. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs will be rejected, without giving any reasons. Keep adequate number of identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Counseling/Admission.
- The candidate and the parent / guardian should sign on the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of draft & dispatch of the application form.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENCLOSE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.
- An incomplete application form & an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- will not be entertained & processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Counseling Letter/ any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the university office whether his application has reached the university office or not.