The KEA is entrusted with document verification for determining the eligibility of the candidates as per the Rules and the allocation of seats as per the Online Seat Allotment and Admission Procedure. The PGET 2015 merit list for Medical & Dental published by National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi & AIIMS respectively will be taken into consideration for preparation of rank list after verification of original documents and allotment of seats to all eligible Non-In-Service candidates and In-Service candidates for the Karnataka State Quota PG Medical & Dental seats.
Certificates to be produced at the time of verification.
The candidates should produce the following in Original Certificates along with one set of attested copy of all the required documents at the time of document verification.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the NBE / AIIMS examination)
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NBE/AIIMS for medical & Dental respectively
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO)/ Deputy Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- MBBS/BDS marks card issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Certificate of internship completion in Annexure 1for candidates who have already completed internship.(Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 30th April 2015, only for 1st round of counseling in Annexure 2).
- State/ Central Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate. (Candidates who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC / MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead)
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned college Principals
Procedure for conduct of verification
Candidates have to first visit KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in and download the registration form for admission to PG Courses 2015. Fill all the details in the registration form, and obtain demand draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, KEA, payable at Bangalore for Rs.1,000/- And Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Cat-I of Karnataka in any nationalized banks. Filled registration form and demand draft should be compulsorily submitted along with the other documents at the time of verification. The verification of documents and allotment of seats includes the following stages.
- Registration of Candidate.
- Verification of Documents & assignment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Interactive Session on options entry, Question and answers
- Entry of Options by Candidates • Allotment of seats.
- Downloading of seat allotment Details.
- Remittance of fees and collection of admission orders.
- Admission / Report to the college. Venue for verification: Karnataka Examinations Authority, Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012.
Verification of original certificates: The candidates should attend in person for verification of documents and no authorized representatives will be entertained under any circumstances. The Candidate loses any claim to be considered for verification if he/she is not present on the allotted day for Verification of Documents.
Verification will be conducted as per the Serial Number of NBE / AIIMS Merit list obtained at the respective examination (NBE / AIIMS) as depicted in the Schedule in this Brochure and will also be notified on the KEA Website. If any candidate misses the allotted date and time of document verification, he/she will not be able to attend verification at alternate date and time, further he / she will not be considered for entry of options to become eligible for seat allotment.