Karnataka PGET 2015 organized by Karnataka Examinations Authority. The Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore is conducting Online Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Government Quota seats in Deemed Universities located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2015-16 as per the Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test for Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and in November 2013, December 2013 and January 2014.
The candidates allotted a seat shall get themselves admitted to the colleges by furnishing relevant undertakings within the due date notified in the seat allotment letter/admission order provided by KEA, failing which their allotted seat shall automatically stands cancelled. However, the admission shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the Government/Apex bodies/ concerned Universities.
Official Notice 18th April 2015: Based on the direction of High Court the PG Entrance Test committee has taken a decision to conduct PG Entrance Test to Offer the Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Dental seats to who may get required eligibility in this entrance test to participate in the PGET counselling. The seats remaining after completion of the second round of seat allotment will be offered to those qualifying in the entrance test along with earlier qualified candidates. The PG Entrance test is likely to be conducted in the 2nd or 3rd week of May 2015.
Official Notice 04-05-2015
Karnataka PGET 2015
Karnataka PGET 2015 has been re-invited by Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore for entrance exam for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Dental courses to the seats which will be notified by the Government which may remain unfilled after completion of the second round of seat allotment to the candidates who have secured required eligibility in the All India Entrance Test conducted by the AIIMS for PG Dental Courses for the year 2015-16.
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||06-05-2015|
|Last Date of Entry of Application||11-05-2015|
|Last date to pay the fees||12-05-2015|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after||15-05-2015|
|Date of Exam||24-05-2015|
Karnataka PGET 2015 Quick Links
Karnataka PGET 2015 Answers Keys
Karnataka PGET 2015 Exam which was held on 24 May 2015. The series wise answer keys is now available. Candidates can check their answer from link given below.
- Click here to Download Answer keys
Qualifying Criteria for PGET 2015: Candidates who obtain a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi as per category below shall be declared as “Qualified” in PGET-2015.
- Score minimum 50% in PGET for General Merit candidates and 40% Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & OBC candidates (Karnataka). Minimum score of 45% for Persons with Disability candidates with locomotor Disability of lower limbs between 40% to 70% (for Medical)
- Marks Secured in PGET (1st Order) – Descending
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.(2nd Order)
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET then Total No. of Attempts taken in UG (3rd Order) – Ascending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET & same Total No. of attempts taken in UG then % of total marks secured in UG (4th Order) – Descending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET, same Total No. of attempts taken in UG & same % of total marks in UG then % of final year marks secured in UG (5th Order)
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate who fulfills the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process, namely
- He / She is a citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of MBBS / BDS Degrees in colleges recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India, Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State;
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied MBBS/BDS degrees in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India.
- He/ She has completed or is completing ‘Compulsory Rotating Internship’ on or before 30th April 2015.
- A candidate, who is already holding a Post-Graduate degree in any specialty, shall not be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment counseling process for admission to any post Graduate Medical or Dental degree or Diploma Course.
- Must be less than 45 years of age as on 31st March 2015.
Karnataka PGET Information Bulletin: The Information Bulletin is for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2015 (AIPGMEE 2015) & All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination 2015 (AIPGDEE 2015) for State Government Quota seats has been published by the National Board of Examination & AIIMS respectively. Karnataka PGET 2015 Bulletin for Verification of Documents and Online Seat Allotment is available HERE.