Karnataka Diploma CET 2014 Online Application Form
Method of Submission of Application Form
The applicants have to enter and submitt their details in the prescribed application form through online only. Detailed instructions / information are given in KEA website: http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Step 1: Enter all the details ONLINE by browsing URL on web http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “Diploma CET-2014″. After completion of entry of all the details, candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered e-mail address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photo and Signature in JPG format separately.
- Step 3: Download and Print the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of State Bank of Mysore along with the downloaded challan. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photo, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided in the printed application form. Afterwards obtain Principal Seal and Signature from the college where you have studied final Diploma on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (KEA copy).
NOTE: Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the online application. Candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Applications without Photo and signature will not be considered as valid. Candidates are not allowed to edit their application after taking the printout.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2014 Online Application Form available from 20th May 2014.
- Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates before filling the application must go through below instructions.
Clickbutton for fresh application and carefully fill Personal, Postal Address, Course Details, Qualifying Exam Details, etc., Enter the Security Code & click button to go to Preview page.On successful submission of the above details , you will receive your Diploma-CET ID and Password through an automated E-Mail on your registered e-mail address which you can use to upload your further details or edit your information.
In the Preview page Clickbutton to change any details in your Application if required. After verifying the details in your application to be correct, click button to upload your Scanned Passport Size Photo and Scanned Signature separately.
Note :1. Unless you upload your photo and signature, your Application will not be considered.
2. Once you click Next button you cannot change any details in your Application.
Click button to get the preview of your photo and signature. Repeat this step again if you have uploaded an incorrect photo or signature, else click button to proceed to next page.
Clickbutton to take the printout of Bank Challan which you have to take it to the nearest State Bank of Mysore Bank and pay the Application Fee + (10 Rs) Bank Charges as prescribed.
Rs.650/- for categories GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
Rs.500/- for categories SC, ST, CAT-1
Clickbutton to take the printout of your final application.
Note :- Once you take the printout of your Application, you will not be allowed to edit your Application.