Karnataka Diploma CET 2014 Documents Required at the time of Counselling
List of Documents Required at the time of Counselling of Karnataka Diploma CET 2014 is given below.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED DURING DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PRIOR TO SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
The original documents to be produced during seat selection process have been detailed separately for B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch in respect of Government seats as mentioned below each of the Eligibility Clauses as per Appendix.
Government seats: Candidates who seek admission to Government seats should compulsorily produce the required documents in ORIGINAL with ONE set of attested photocopies of all the original documents and two passport size photographs along with the Demand Draft for the notified fees, for verification at the designated centers by KEA at the time of registration for seat selection. After verification, only ONE set of attested photocopies of all the documents will be retained by the KEA and all original documents will be returned to the candidates. The documents to be produced for claiming Government seats are detailed clause wise, below the respective CLAUSES as per Appendix of this brochure.
Explanation for some of the prominent documents is as follows:
SSLC marks Card: SSLC Marks Card or X standard or equivalent examination marks card for proof of date of birth.
Diploma Marks Card: First, Second and Third Year (all six semesters) diploma or qualifying examination marks cards.
Study Certificate: Study Certificate to show that the candidate has studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years from 1st Std. to Final year/Sixth semester Diploma or qualifying examination issued by the Head of the Institution and countersigned by the BEO or DDPI in the proforma prescribed at APPENDIX.
Rural Study Certificate: Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of rural reservation should produce a verification certificate from the concerned Tahasildar along with a rural study certificate for having studied 10 full academic years from 1st Std. to 10th Std. in the State of Karnataka issued by the Head of the educational institution and such certificate should be got countersigned by the BEO or DDPI in the proforma prescribed at APPENDIX
Note: The candidates whose parents come under creamy layer are not eligible to claim the benefit of rural reservation.
Kannada Medium Study Certificate: Kannada Medium Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of Kannada Medium reservation should produce t he certificate for having studied 10 full academic years in Kannada medium from 1st Std. to 10th Std. in any educational institutions located in Karnataka run or recognized by the Government of Karnataka, issued by the Head of the Head of the educational institution and such certificate should be got countersigned by the BEO or DDPI in the proforma prescribed at APPENDIX.
Caste/Caste Income Certificate: The candidates seeking reservation benefit should produce a Caste Certificate in form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in form ‘E’ in case of Category‐1 and a Caste Income Certificate in form ‘F’ for the other backward classes like 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, issued by the concerned Jurisdictional Tahasildar, in accordance with the Government order No.Sa Ka E 25 BCA 2002 dated 23rd March 2002, as a amended from time to time. Certificate claiming Exemption: Applicable only to candidates claiming exemption as per Clause code(c) to (i) as the case may be.
All the candidates should bring Diploma Certificate issued by the Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore or provisional Diploma certificate issued by the concerned Polytechnics. The candidates who have passed Diploma other than the Diploma awarded by Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore, should bring an eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, and Bangalore, which should be applied and obtained prior to the document verification/counseling on payment of prescribed fees.
- Where the eligibility of the candidate is based on the study of the parent, relevant documents to establish the relationship of candidate with the parent has to be produced.
- The contents of the documents submitted by the candidates should be either in Kannada or English languages only. If the documents are in any other language, the same should be got translated to Kannada or English language through the concerned authorities with signature and seal and should be produced during seat selection. Otherwise the KEA reserves the right to reject the same.
- Professional Experience Certificate: Candidates seeking admission to evening engineering colleges should produce professional experience certificate (MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS) in the format as specified in APPENDIX at the time of document verification prior to seat selection process. And all the supporting documents as mentioned in academic & professional eligibility (Evening College).
THE FOLLOWING ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED DURING DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PROCESS.
- SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Examination Marks Card.
- Diploma or Equivalent Examination Marks Card of all the Years / Semesters.
- Study Certificate (Only for Karnataka Candidates).
- TWO recent passport size Colour Photographs.
The following documents should be produced, ONLY if applicable:
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits. (Only for Karnataka Candidates).
- Rural Study Certificate.
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate.
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate / (Parent’s Domicile certificate / Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, etc.,) for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the (domicile) / study / (employment) of the parent.
- Hyderabad Karnataka reservation certificate in Annexure – A signed by the Assistant Commissioner of the concerned jurisdiction. (for those candidates who wish to claim reservation under Hyderabad Karnataka Quota).
- Minimum TWO year work Experience Certificate (only for Evening Engineering College candidates) (work experience certificate should include Name of the Organization, Date of Joining, Designation, Working Period, No Objection Condition etc., as per the format given).
- Valid NATA Score Card. (Result Sheet) in case of candidates applying for B. Arch Course.