KEAM Admit Card 2014
Download KEAM Admit Card 2014 will begin on 24-Mar-2014. CLICK HERE to download admit card.
The candidates who have applied for the Entrance Examination for Admission to first year Engineering, Medical, Architecture and other courses (KEAM 2014) scheduled from 21-April-2014 to 24-April-2014 can download their KEAM Admit Card 2014 from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 24-March-2014. The candidates have to enter their KEAM Application Number and Date of Birth on the specified page of the website and click the Get Admit Card link to download their Admit Cards. This Admit Card should be taken to the Examination Hall.
Please Note: KEAM Admit Card 2014 will not be sent to candidates by post.
The admit cards of certain candidates will be withheld in case there have been defects in their applications, which will be shown on the screen while trying to download the Admit Card. Formats for rectifying such defects are also available on the website. Such candidates are required to rectify the defects by submitting the relevant documents to KEAM office by hand/ speed post/ registered post.
The centre wise list of candidates showing their addresses and application numbers is also available on the website.
IMPORTANT POINTS REGARDING KEAM ADMIT CARD 2014
- Candidate must ensure that all the details printed on the card are correct.
- If there is any discrepancy in the details, please contact CEE Kerala immediately for rectification.
- The KEAM Hall Ticket will have details of candidate name, examination centre, roll number and photograph.
- The hall ticket of KEAM can be printed in color or black and white. It is advised to use colored printer so that the photograph is clearly printed.
- Print the admit card on a plain white sheet of paper only.
- Candidate must not mark or write anything on the admit card.
- If the admit card has anything written on it, candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
- The admit card is an important document, without which candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
The following are some of the reason(s) that may lead to rejection of you Application.
- Wrong Photograph: If the applicant has uploaded and attached different photographs and/or the photograph does not abide by the guidelines.
- Forgot to attest: It is necessary for the photograph to be attested by the Head of Institution or Gazetted Officer. If the attestation is missing, form may be rejected.
- Missing Signatures: In the space provided, applicant was supposed to attach relevant signatures. If these are missing, application may be rejected.
- Did not attach certificates: The correctly filled and duly signed Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate were instructed to be attached with the application form. In absence of these, forms may be rejected.
- If printout of application and supported document reaches after the last date specified.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.