KEAM 2015 Admit Card is issued by CEE Kerala. Candidates must carry the KEAM 2015 Hall Ticket on the day of exam. This document will not be sent by post, candidates will be required to download admit card of KEAM 2015. Candidates who have applied for the CEE Kerala 2015 entrance exam, can download the admit card of KEAM 2015 from www.cee-kerala.org from March 23, 2015. To download the KEAM 2015 Admit Card, log in using application number, and date of birth. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala is responsible for issue of admit card / test admission ticket / hall tickets for the examinations. Applicants of KEAM, can download their hall tickets, within the stipulated dates.
About KEAM 2015 Admit Card – Hall Ticket of KEAM 2015 is to be downloaded as per schedule issued by CEE Kerala. KEAM admit card will be available from 23 March, 2015. To download KEAM 2015 admit card, candidate must keep ready the application number, and DOB (as entered in the application form).
KEAM 2015 Admit Card – Download Hall Ticket
KEAM 2015 admit card will be required at the following occasions.
- At the time of entry in the examination venue and hall.
- During the examination to show to invigilator.
- At the time of admission counselling.
The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.
Download KEAM 2015 admit card here – Link will be activated on 23rd March, 2015.
How to download KEAM Admit Card 2015?
- Click on the Download KEAM Admit Card Link (to be available from 23 March 2015).
- Enter KEAM Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the admit card that appears when you login to download it.
- Print the KEAM Admit Card.
- Check that all the details are correct.
- Preserve the admit card carefully.
About the KEAM 2015 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in . The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
- Rejection memo will be sent to candidates whose application has been rejected.
- No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth. Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.
- All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
During the examination, candidate must fill in and mark the Roll No. as given in the KEAM 2015 admit card with ballpoint pen. The Roll number should be entered without any corrections or overwriting.
Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
Candidates should bring Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card board/clip board for the Examination. Candidate must write his/her name and roll number in the space provided in the Question booklet. The Roll Number should be written carefully. The column for the signature of the candidate should also be filled in (The signature should be identical with the signatures in the admit card and in the attendance sheet).