KEAM 2015 Admit Card must be carried on the day of exam. KEAM 2015 admit card will be available for download from March 23, 2015. Candidates who have applied for the CEE Kerala 2015 entrance exam, can download the admit card of KEAM 20o15 from www.cee-kerala.org from the assigned dates.
KEAM 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
KEAM 2015 admit card will be required at the following occasions.
- At the time of entry in the examination venue and hall.
- During the examination to show to invigilator.
- At the time of admission counselling.
The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.
About the KEAM 2015 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in . The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
- Rejection memo will be sent to candidates whose application has been rejected.
- No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth. Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.
- All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
During the examination, candidate must fill in and mark the Roll No. as given in the KEAM 2015 admit card with ballpoint pen. The Roll number should be entered without any corrections or overwriting.
How to download KEAM Admit Card 2014?
- Click on the Download KEAM Admit Card Link (to be available from 23 March 2015).
- Enter KEAM Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the admit card that appears when you login to download it.
- Print the KEAM Admit Card.
- Check that all the details are correct.
- Preserve the admit card carefully.
Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
Candidates should bring Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card board/clip board for the Examination. Candidate must write his/her name and roll number in the space provided in the Question booklet. The Roll Number should be written carefully. The column for the signature of the candidate should also be filled in (The signature should be identical with the signatures in the admit card and in the attendance sheet).