KEAM 2015 Application Form Status
To know the status of your KEAM 2015 application form, log in and check KEAM 2015 application form status. The procedure to check status at www.cee-kerala.org will be available in the home pages of all candidates. After successful login, you can view the status.
The green mark (✓) symbolize the completion of respective step. The red mark (✗) stands for non-completion status. The meaning of each status is described below:
- Registration : Indicates Candidate’s Registration for online application.
- Final Submission : Shows whether the candidate made the final submission of application by pressing ‘Final submission’ button.
- Payment : Payment section of online application finished or not.
- Printed : Printout of application taken or not.
- Received by CEE : Receiving status means that whether the application sent by the candidate reached at the CEE office and taken for scrutinizing or not. Remember, it may take some days to update this status to green.
Do not do the following to avoid rejection of form: The following are some of the reason(s) that may lead to rejection of your Application.
- If the photograph of the applicant affixed in the printout of Application and the photograph uploaded in Online is different OR not follow the guideline given in the ‘Photo guideline’
- If the photograph affixed in the printout of Application is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
- If Applicant and Parent have not signed in the specified areas on the printout of the Application.
- If duly filled and signed Course Certificate/Mark list and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format are not attached along with the printout of the application.
- If the particular Application Fee meant for each category is not paid.
- If printout of application (use the ‘Print Application’ link) and supported documents reach after the last date specified.
Please note that complete details of how to check KEAM 2015 Application Form Status will be published soon. Given above are details as per last year’s status check notification, for reference purpose only.
So, utmost care should be taken while applying KEAM and send the proper application to CEE office.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.