KEAM 2014 Application Form Status
The status of KEAM 2014 application procedure will be available in the home pages of all candidates. After successful login, you can view the status.
- CLICK HERE to check KEAM 2014 Application Status
The green mark (✓) symbolize the completion of respective step. The red mark (✗) stands for non-completion status. The meaning of each status is described below:
- Registration : Indicates Candidate’s Registration for online application.
- Final Submission : Shows whether the candidate made the final submission of application by pressing ‘Final submission’ button.
- Payment : Payment section of online application finished or not.
- Printed : Printout of application taken or not.
- Received by CEE : Receiving status means that whether the application sent by the candidate reached at the CEE office and taken for scrutinizing or not. Remember, it may take some days to update this status to green.
Do not do the following to avoid rejection of form: The following are some of the reason(s) that may lead to rejection of your Application.
If the photograph of the applicant affixed in the printout of Application and the photograph uploaded in Online is different OR not follow the guideline given in the ‘Photo guideline’
If the photograph affixed in the printout of Application is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
If Applicant and Parent have not signed in the specified areas on the printout of the Application.
If duly filled and signed Course Certificate/Mark list and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format are not attached along with the printout of the application.
If the particular Application Fee meant for each category is not paid.
If printout of application (use the ‘Print Application’ link) and supported documents reach after the last date specified.
So, utmost care should be taken while applying KEAM and send the proper application to CEE office.
For any further help, contact us :
Phone : 0471‐2332120. Fax : 0471‐2337228. Email : email@example.com
Helpline : 0471‐155300 , 0471‐2335523, 2115054, 2115098 (Citizen’s Call Centre)
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Click Here for KEAM Complete Information
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|KEAM 2014 Application Form status||keam login||keam application status||keam status of application form||cee application status|