The applicants can track their KEAM Application Form Status 2016 by entering into their home page. Application status is available at the title bar of this application portal.
KEAM Application Form Status 2016
The procedure to check status of KEAM Application Form 2016 is available now at www.cee-kerala.org. To know the status of your KEAM 2016 application form, log in and check KEAM 2016 application form status from the direct link provided below. After successful login, candidates can view the status of their application form.
Check KEAM Application Form Status 2016 – Click here to check the status of KEAM Application Form 2016.
How to check KEAM Application Form Status 2016
- There is an ‘Application Status’ bar in the home page of KEAM 2016 on line application.
- Received by CEE status will become in light green color background, when the application received by the CEE office.
- It will be updated only when the application will be taken for scrutinizing and not at the time of receiving.
- Moreover, a message will be sent to your mobile phone regarding receiving status.
Books recommended for KEAM
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala CEE Medical: Kerala Medical Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala CEE Engineering: Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance (Kerela PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance (Kerala CEE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced)||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Target AIPMT (AIPMT Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)||Buy Online|
Steps to check KEAM Application Form Status 2016
The status of application procedure is available in candidate’s home page. After successful login, you can view the status on the top side.
Steps to check KEAM 2016 application form status is explained below. Please note
Available status on the home page is given below.
- Registration : Indicates Candidate’s Registration for online application.
- Login : Successfully logged in or not
- Final Submission : Shows whether the candidate made the final submission of application by pressing ‘Final submission’ button.
- Payment : Payment section of online application successfully finished or not.
- Print Application : Printout of the application taken or not.
- Received by CEE : Receiving status means that whether the application sent by the candidate reached at the CEE office and taken for scrutinizing or not. Remember, it may take some days to update this status. This status is turned into green only after completing scrutiny of the application.
The Green letter within the light green background indicates the completion of respective step. The Red letter within the light red background represents that the respective step has not been performed so far. For example, in sample screen shot given above, the candidate has completed the Candidate Registration, Candidate Login, Fill-up and Finalize Application Submission and Pay the Application Fee. But the Printing of Application is pending and the printout of application is not received by the Office of CEE.
Safety Tips for online application submission
Secure your password and key number – Never share, disclose, or provide your password or key number to others. Never save this information in publicly accessed computers. CEE will never send you an email requesting this information.
Use recommended Browser – Always use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
Clear your Browser’s Cache – If you use public or shared computer to access the application portal, it is better to clear the browser’s cache before you sign in to online application. Refer FAQ for clearing the cache.
Do not use Mobile device – Never use any kind of mobile devices for online application submission.
Do not use Multiple Window/Tab in the browser – Do not open more than one KEAM application portal across multiple windows or tabs in the same browser.
Frequently use ‘Save’ button available in the application portal – Four numbers of ‘Save’ buttons are available in the Fill-up application section of the application portal (Seen on the right part). While filling up of application, use any one of ‘Save’ button frequently, to save the entered data. This will prevent the loss of entered data due to any unexpected shutdown or quit. The filled data will be available to the applicant after re-login to the site.
Logout Properly – Make sure you log out of your account each time you leave it, especially when you are using public computers. Never leave your computer unattended once you have signed on to online application.
Reason(s) for rejecting Application
- If the photograph of the applicant affixed in the printout of Application and the photograph uploaded Online are different OR do not follow the guidelines given in the ‘Photo Guideline’
- If the photograph affixed in the printout of Application is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
- If Applicant and Parent have not signed in the specified areas on the printout of the Application.
- If duly filled and signed Course Certificate/Mark list and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed/e_district format are not attached along with the printout of the application.
- If the particular Application Fee meant for each category(General or SC/ST) is not paid.
- If printout of application (use the ‘Print Your Application’ link) and supported documents reach after the last date specified.
So, utmost care should be taken while applying for KEAM and send a duly filled application with the supporting documents to the office of the CEE within the stipulated time.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.