CEE Kerala will conduct KEAM 2017 Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering Courses in Kerala for the year 2017 on 24 April 2017 and 25 April 2017. This year there will not be state level entrance examination for the Medical & Allied Courses and Architecture Courses. However, preparation of the Kerala state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for Engineering, Architecture and Medical streams will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Therefore, candidates must necessarily apply online for KEAM 2017 in addition to applying and appearing for below mentioned qualifying examination.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Medical and Allied Courses must qualify in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2017 which will be conducted by the CBSE. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Architecture courses must qualify in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
CEE Kerala Admission 2017 Overview
|Medical Courses||MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, MUMS||NEET UG|
|Allied Courses||BSc (Hons) Agriculture, BSc (Hons) Forestry, Veterinary (BVSc. & AH),Fisheries (BFSc)||NEET UG|
Details are notified by the Commissioner for Entrance Exams (CEE) Kerala at www.cee-kerala.org. Students who wish to study engineering, architecture or medical after class 12th can submit KEAM 2017 application form to participate in the admission process. CEE Kerala shall release KEAM 2017 admit card for engineering applicants and conduct the engineering entrance exam as per schedule. Conduct of exam is followed by declaration of KEAM 2017 result, rank list, and centralized counselling for admissions.
|Application Form||Eligibility Criteria|
|Admit Card||Cut Offs|
|Answer Key||Question Papers|
|Result & Rank List|
KEAM Application Form 2017
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions and who seek admission to any or all of the following courses – Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries, have to apply online through. Kerala CEE Application Process starts from 1 February 2017 and ends on 09 March 2017. Candidate should send the printout of the online submitted KEAM 2017 application form along with supporting documents CEE Kerala on or before the last date. Copy of the printout of the Kerala CEE Application form 2017 must be retained for future reference.
KEAM Application Form Correction 2017
The defects, if any, in the online application will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card. Such error should be corrected within the specified period mentioned there.
KEAM Admit Card 2017
The KEAM Admit Card 2017 for the Engineering Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the Kerala CEE website from 10 April 2017. The printout of the KEAM 2017 admit card thus obtained will have to be produced at the time of KEAM examination. Admit
Card of KEAM Exam will not be sent by post from this office to the candidate.
All candidates whose KEAM 2017 application form has been accepted, should download their admit card / KEAM hall ticket. A candidate who does not possess the CEE Kerala Admit Card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
Books recommended for KEAM
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala CEE Engineering: Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance (Kerala CEE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced)||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Buy Online|
KEAM Exam Pattern 2017
In the CEE Kerala entrance exam, there will be two papers. Engineering exam shall have two papers – Paper 1 (physics and chemistry), Paper 2 (mathematics).
- Duration of exam – 150 minutes.
- Total questions – 120.
- Options per question – Multiple choice questions.
- Marks awarded for correct answer – 4.
- Marks deducted for incorrect answer (negative marking) – 1.
The candidates are advised not to attempt an answer, if they are not sure of the response, because mere guessing may lead to choice of wrong answers, with the consequent penalty of negative marks. However, the candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified.
- For each correct response in the KEAM 2017 Engineering Entrance Examinations, the candidates will be awarded FOUR (4) marks.
- For each incorrect response, ONE (1) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- For all these papers, in the event of failure to answer a question, (that is, no response is indicated against a question in the answer-sheet) no deduction from the total score will be made.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response, and will be awarded negative marks.
About KEAM 2017
CEE Kerala released notification for KEAM 2017 at www.cee-kerala.org. A copy of the same is given below.
Date of Exam – CEE Kerala will organize KEAM 2017 engineering entrance exam as per the following schedule.
|Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)||24 Apr 2017||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Paper II (Mathematics)||25 Apr 2017||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
Key Features Of KEAM 2017
- This time KEAM exam is only engineering entrance exam 2017 for BE / B.Tech. Students who wish to pursue engineering in the state must appear in the Kerala Common Entrance Exam 2017.
- CEE Kerala will not hold MBBS entrance exam or for allied courses (BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries and Forestry). For medical and allied courses you need to appear in NEET UG 2017 conducted by CBSE, and also apply in KEAM since the counselling will be by CEE Kerala.
- Candidates seeking admission to Architecture courses must qualify the NATA 2017 to be conducted by the Council of Architecture. Architecture candidates must also apply for Cee Kerala 2017 for counselling & admission.
- Engineering Entrance Exam Kerala Common Entrance Exam 2017 will be held over two days. On the first day (April 24, 2017), Paper I (Physics and Chemistry) will be held from 10 am to 12.30 pm. The next day (April 25, 2017), CEE Kerala will hold Paper II (Mathematics) from 10 am to 12:30 pm. You will appear on both days.
- Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit KEAM 2017 application form. It is important to fill accurate information in registration and submit form before last date as per important dates of KEAM 2017.
- Exam conducting body (CEE Kerala) will issue KEAM 2017 admit card. This will act as enabling document and inform test takers of exam center, roll number.
- Once exam is over candidates can go through KEAM answer key 2017 to know correct answers of Physics and Chemistry, and Mathematics papers.
- Having appeared in exam, one can check KEAM result 2017 online and know scores, merit (rank). CEE will prepare state rank lists for Kerala engineering, agriculture, medical for admission 2017-18.
KEAM 2017 Important Dates
|Information brochure release||31 Jan 2017|
|Online application form release||01 Feb 2017|
|Application form submission last date|
|Issue of admit card / hall ticket||10 Apr 2017|
|KEAM 2017 Exam||24 Apr 2017 – Physics and Chemistry
25 Apr 2017 – Mathematics
|Declaration of results||25 May 2017|
Kerala MBBS / BDS Admission 2017
This year Kerala MBBS and Allied Courses Admission will be made of the basis of NEET. There will not be state level entrance examination for the Medical and Allied Courses (MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries and Forestry).
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Medical and Allied Courses must necessarily apply for NEET 2017 and qualify in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST – UG 2017 (NEET-UG 2017) which will be conducted by the CBSE.
However, preparation of the Kerala state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for both Medical and Engineering streams will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. Therefore, candidates for Medical & Allied courses must necessarily apply online to both the CBSE (for NEET-UG 2017) and the CEE, Kerala (for KEAM 2017), through the respective online application portals.
Kerala B.Arch Admission 2017
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to Architecture courses must qualify in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. CEE Kerala will look after preparation of merit lists and counselling process. Architecture candidates must apply for KEAM-2017 in addition to applying and appearing for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture.
KEAM Seat Distribution
CEE Kerala will release the seats matrix after the examination. For reference purpose candidate can refer to given below details of the last year.
If you have any queries regarding KEAM 2017, please ask in comments below.