KEAM – Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam
KEAM is Entrance Examinations for Admission to Medical / Agriculture / Veterinary / Fisheries / Engineering / Architecture / MBBS & BDS Degree Courses in Kerala for the academic year 2015-16.
KEAM Archives – Last year exam details
- Application Form (2014)
Categorization of Seats in Government and Aided Institutions
Government seats: Merit seats against which the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations makes allotment are called ‘Government Seats’.
Government seats are available in all the Govt. and Aided Colleges.
The availability of Government seats in Self-financing Colleges run by institutions under Govt. control and other Private Self-financing colleges will be notified separately. Those candidates who seek admission in Private Self-financing colleges are bound to accept the conditions stipulated in the agreement between Government and Self-financing College Management(s) and deemed to have accepted such conditions.
Management Seats: The seats set apart in the Aided institutions, to be filled up by the
Managements concerned are called Management Seats.
Categorization of Seats in Self-Financing Institutions
The categorization of seats in Self-financing Colleges run by institutions under Govt. control and other Private Self-financing colleges will be notified separately.
- The B.Tech. Degree courses affiliated to various Universities in Kerala, under the semester scheme of studies comprise eight semesters.
- The B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) and the B.Tech. (Food Engineering) courses under the Kerala Agricultural University [KAU].
- The B.Tech. (Dairy Science & Technology) course under the Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University [KVASU].
- The list of Engineering Colleges and the courses offered are given in Annexure II (1)(a), VII(1), VII(2). The list is tentative and not complete. The final list will be published by the CEE, prior to commencement of the Centralised Allotment Process 2015 (CAP-2015).
B.Arch. Degree course extends over 10 semesters including one semester for practical training and one semester for thesis work. (Refer to Annexure II (1)(a) for the Institutions offering the B.Arch. Course). The list is tentative and not complete. The final list will be published prior to the commencement of the CAP-2015.
- The Medical courses include MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS & BHMS under the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- The list of institutions in which Medical courses are offered, the number of seats available, etc. are given in Annexure III (1), IV (1), V (1) & VI (1). The list is tentative and not complete. The final list will be published prior to the commencement of CAP-2015.
Agriculture and Forestry Courses (Under Kerala Agricultural University)
The list of colleges, the courses offered, the number of seats available, etc. are given in Annexure VII (1).
Veterinary Course (Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University)
The list of Veterinary colleges, the number of seats available, etc. are given in Annexure VII (2).
Fisheries Course (Under Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies)
The list of Fisheries colleges, the number of seats available, etc. are given in Annexure VII (3).
Allotment and admission to all Colleges/Courses under Engineering/Architecture/Medical/ Agriculture/Veterinary/Fisheries streams will be subject to the receipt of approval of the Central and State Regulatory Bodies, Universities and Government.