KIITEE Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket for KIIT University Entrance Exam. Admit card of KIITEE 2016 can be downloaded by candidates who have filled and submitted the application form of KIITEE on time. It is anticipated that similar to last year this year also KIITEE admit cards will be released after candidate has booked test slot and exam date (Click here for KIITEE Slot Booking 2016 – Book Test Date and Slot). KIITEE 2016 admit card will be hosted in the official website as per schedule mentioned.
|Availability of Admit Card||1st April 2016|
|Last date for downloading admit card||5th April 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21st April to 30th April 2016|
In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 6th April, 2016, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 7th April, 2016 to 10th April, 2016 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card 2016
- Click on www.kiitee.ac.in or direct link will be provided here.
- KIITEE admit card link should be available on the specified page.
- Enter key or the submit option
- Download the admit card and take printout
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed in the KIITEE Card 2016 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination center.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test center cannot be changed, the center printed in your hall ticket is final.
You are going to take a computer based online Test at a workstation. You are required to be present in the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card. The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing announcement of completion.
The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall. A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
Candidates can check the Entrance Examination subjects listed below.
- A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ proctor can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
If you have any queries regarding KIITEE Admit Card 2016, please ask in comments below.