KIITEE 2016 Application Form will be released by KIIT University for entrance exam. Candidates can submit the application form of KIITEE 2016 to appear in desired courses for admission to KIIT University for academic session 2016-2017. Candidates who have applied can book the test slot and download admit card of KIIT Entrance Exam. A window of 3-4 months is usually given to complete the process of application form submission. Applicants must enter correct details in the form as the same will be used for admission process. The official notification regarding release of KIITEE application form 2016 and relevant dates of the exam is expected to be published by November or December.
KIITEE 2016 Application Form
KIIT University Bubaneswar will publish the online KIITEE 2016 Application Form most probably in the first week of December, 2015. Students who are interested in appearing for the KIIT entrance exam, must fill the online application form of KIITEE 2016. Along with the application form, prospectus / information brochure for KIIT University 2016 admission session will be made available at www.kiitee.ac.in and www.kiit.ac.in. Apply online or download the admission form within the form submission window. Engineering, medical, law and other courses aspirants may please note the important dates for KIITEE application form 2016 submission.
Application Fees : Last year there was no application fee for KIIT entrance exam 2016.
|KIITEE Application Form||Links|
|Find Application Number of KIITEE||Link to know application number will be available.|
|Application status||Link to check status of application form will be available.|
|Reprint Application Form||Link to reprint your application form will be available.|
Last date to apply online and print receipt of application form for KIITEE 2016 shall be noted.
Courses for which the application form are released are as follows.
- B.Tech (4years) / B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years) / B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree (5 years)
- MBBS / BDS
- B.Sc Nursing (4years)
- Biotechnology (Dual Degree) (B.Tech/ M. Tech) (5 Years)
- Bachelor of Architecture(B.Arch)
- B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B (5 YEARS)
- BCA (3 Years)
- Bachelor Of Design (Fashion / Textile) (4years)
- Bachelor of Filim & Television Production (3 years)
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) (3years)
- MCA (3 years)
- MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 Years)
- M.Tech (2 Years)
- M.Sc (Bio Technology / Applied Micro Biology) (2 years)
- Master of Law (LLM) (1 Year)
- M.Sc Nursing (2 Years)
- Master of Mass Communication (2 Years)
This page contains details of the KIIT Entrance Exam application form, as per details provided in the previous year. KIIT University has not yet officially announced KIITEE 2016 application form. The information here is only to familiarize you with the application form submission. As soon as official notification and information brochure of KIITEE 2016 is published, details will be updated here.
Submission Guidelines for KIITEE 2016 Application Form
The instructions to submit application form of KIITEE 2016, as expected to be followed according to last year’s form submission, are given below.
- Application form could be filled online. All you needed was access to a computer and internet.
- A window of around 90 days was given to submit the form.
- After filling details asked in the application form, candidate was asked to download and take print out of the form.
- Once the print out is taken, relevant documents were to be attached and the shole set of documents and form was to be sent to KIIT University.
- It is urged that candidate submits the form on time. Avoid last minute rush and fill your form soon.
Particulars to be entered in the KIITEE application form 2016 shall include the following.
- Candidate’s name,
- Name of candidate’s parents / guardian,
- Date of birth as mentioned in the class 10 mark sheet.
- Exam centers selected to take the online computer based test.
Download KIITEE 2016 Application Form
If the facility to download and submit form is made available, the link to download application form of KIITEE 2016 will be given. You can then fill in all the details in the online application form and download the filled in form.
How to submit KIITEE 2016 application form?
The steps to fill online application form of KIITEE 2016, as expected to be followed according to last year’s form submission, are given below.
- Fill all the fields of the Online Application form and submit the form ,take the print out (which appears on the screen after submitting the filled application).
- The Completed Application form must have the signature of the candidate and candidate’s Parent’s /Guardian’s signature.
- Please paste (do not staple) your recent Passport size(4cm X 5cm) photograph which is taken after prescribed date.
Documents to be attached with the application form of KIITEE 2016
The documents to be submitted along with the application form of KIITEE 2016, as expected to be required according to last year’s form submission, are given below.
- Two Passport size photographs pasted on the Application form(all the photos provided should be identical and clear)
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks sheet /Board Certificate.
- Last year candidates were asked to mention “KIITEE APPLICATION FORM and Registration number” in the top of the Envelope
Application form with all the enclosures listed should to sent through Registered/Speed Post /Courier, so as to reach on or before last date to the University address. – Details of this may be updated this year.
Admit card for KIITEE will most probably be available only online and not be sent by post/courier. After processing of the Application form, Admit card will be hosted in the website. Candidate has to download the admit card from our website www.kiitee.ac.in
How to make corrections in application form?
Last year candidates were advised to write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form and send it along with the application form.
Check KIITEE 2016 Application Form Status
After dispatching the filled in application form, candidates are often anxious to know the status. To ease their worries, KIIT University had enabled the KIITEE application status check facility. You could know the status of your application form by logging in at www.kiit.ac.in using your Registration Number. Once you log in, the current status of your form is shown.
Follow the steps to know Application Status of KIITEE 2016
- Go to KIIT application status page.
- Enter Registration Number.
- In case you cannot check the application form status, we advice you to contact the organizing university.
- Also note that the status must be checked around 20 days after dispatch of your KIITEE application form 2015.
The candidates who have confirmed that their form has been received and accepted can download hall ticket of KIITEE 2016.
If you have any queries about KIITEE 2016 application form, please ask in comments below.