KIITEE 2017 Application Form is released by KIIT University for entrance exam. Candidates can submit the application form of KIITEE 2017 to appear in desired courses for admission to KIIT University for academic session 2017-2018. Candidates who have applied can book the test slot and download admit card of KIIT Entrance Exam. A window of 3-4 months is given to complete the process of application form submission. Applicants must enter correct details in the form as the same will be used for admission process.
Latest: Last date to apply for KIITEE 2017 has been extended up to 31 March 2017. Scroll down to apply.
|Apply online From||02 Dec 2017 to 31 Mar 2017|
|Last date of receiving filled in Application form|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card on the website||10 Apr 2017|
KIITEE 2017 Application Form
KIIT University Bubaneswar is released the online KIITEE 2017 Application Form on 02 Dec 2016. Students who are interested in appearing for the KIIT entrance exam, must fill the application form of KIITEE 2017. Along with the application form, prospectus / information brochure for KIIT University 2017 admission session will be made available at www.kiitee.ac.in and www.kiit.ac.in. Apply online or download the admission form within the form submission window. Engineering, law and other courses aspirants may please note the important dates for KIITEE application form 2017 submission.
Application Fees : There is no application fee for KIIT entrance exam 2017.
|KIITEE Application Form||Links|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Find Application Number of KIITEE||Click Here|
|Reprint Application Form||Click Here|
|Relogin and upload documents||Click Here|
KIIT University B.Arch Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of NATA Score.
To Apply NATA 2017 – Click Here
Courses for which the application form are released are as follows.
- Biotechnology – Dual Degree,
- B.Sc Nursing,
- BA LLB/BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB,
- Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile),
- Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production,
- B.Tech LE,
- Master of Mass Communication,
- MCA LE,
- M.Sc (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology),
- M.Sc Nursing,
- MBA (RM),
- Master of Publich Health,
Submission Guidelines for KIITEE 2017 Application Form
The instructions to submit application form of KIITEE 2017 are given below.
- Application form can be filled online. All you need is access to a computer and internet.
- A window of around 90 days has been given to submit the form.
- After filling details asked in the application form, you will be asked to download and take print out of the form.
- Once the print out is taken, relevant documents are to be attached and the set of documents and form has to be sent to KIIT University.
- It is urged that candidate submits the form on time. Avoid last minute rush and fill your form soon.
KIIT University MBBS & BDS Application Form
KIIT University MBBS & BDS Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in NEET 2017.
Particulars to be entered in the KIITEE application form 2017 shall include the following.
- Candidate’s name,
- Name of candidate’s parents / guardian,
- Date of birth as mentioned in the class 10 mark sheet.
- Exam centers selected to take the online computer based test.
Download KIITEE 2017 Application Form
Once the form is filled, the facility to download and submit form is made available. The link to download application form of KIITEE 2017 is given. You can fill in all the details in the online application form and download the filled in form.
How to submit KIITEE 2017 application form?
The steps to fill online application form of KIITEE 2017 are given below.
- Fill all the fields of the Online Application form and submit the form ,take the print out (which appears on the screen after submitting the filled application).
- The Completed Application form must have the signature of the candidate and candidate’s Parent’s /Guardian’s signature.
- Please paste (do not staple) your recent Passport size photograph which is taken after prescribed date.
Documents to be attached with the application form of KIITEE 2017
The documents to be submitted along with the application form of KIITEE 2017, as expected to be required according to last year’s form submission, are given below.
- Two Passport size photographs pasted on the Application form (all the photos provided should be identical and clear).
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks sheet /Board Certificate.
Application form with all the enclosures listed should to sent through Registered/Speed Post /Courier, so as to reach on or before last date to the University address.
Admit card for KIITEE will be available only online and not be sent by post/courier. After processing of the Application form, Admit card will be hosted in the website. Candidate has to download the admit card from our website www.kiitee.ac.in
Check KIITEE 2017 Application Form Status
After dispatching the filled in application form, candidates are often anxious to know the status. To ease their worries, KIIT University will be enabled the KIITEE application status check facility. You could know the status of your application form by logging in at www.kiit.ac.in using your Registration Number. Once you log in, the current status of your form is shown.
Follow the steps to know Application Status of KIITEE 2017
- Go to KIIT application status page.
- Enter Registration Number.
- In case you cannot check the application form status, we advice you to contact the organizing university.
- Also note that the status must be checked around 20 days after dispatch of your KIITEE application form 2017.
The candidates who have confirmed that their form has been received and accepted can download hall ticket of KIITEE 2017.
If you have any queries about KIITEE 2017 application form, please ask in comments below.