KIITEE 2015 Counselling will start from 17th May 2015 for Engineering courses. Candidates will be able to check their KIITEE 2015 Counselling Status after completion of the specified round of counselling. KIITEE Counselling 2015 2nd Round or 3rd Round is also possible in case the seats remain vacant in previous round.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling
For KIITEE Counselling 2015 candidates should download the Rank Card from www.kiitee.ac.in. Candidates have to report at the KIITEE 2015 Counselling Venue half an hour before the time of counselling. Counselling will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up.
Candidates should check the KIIT website www.kiitee.ac.in to get updated information regarding counselling.
Appearing Candidates, whose result is not declared by the day of counselling, can attend the counselling with an undertaking to submit the result by 5th June, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech(4 Years) & Five Years Dual Degree Programme
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2013,2014 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2015 are only eligible to apply B.Tech. (4years) & Five Years Dual Degree Programme) of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling / college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1994.
KIITEE 2015 Counselling Schedule (First Round)
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
INTEGRATED LAW [B.A LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc LLB (5 years)]
M Sc. (Biotechnology) / M Sc. (Applied Microbiology)
M Sc. Nursing
AUDITORIUM HALL CAMPUS – VI, CONVENTION CENTRE KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR – 24 ODISHA, INDIA PH. – 0674 – 2742103, 2741747
Candidates should produce following Original Certificates with one set of Xerox Copies on the day of counselling. Original Certificates will be returned after verification and Xerox Copies will be retained by the university for office use.
- KIITEE-2015 Admit Card
- KIITEE-2015 Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate / Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet (For Pass out candidates)
- 12th Admit Card (For Appearing Candidates)
- Two numbers of passport size color photographs
- B.Tech(4 Years) & Five Years Dual Degree: Demand Draft of Rs. 62,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 6,000/- in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted. Balance fees is to be deposited by 10th June,2015.
- For All Other Program: Demand Draft of Rs. 62,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 6,000/- in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted. Balance fees is to be deposited by 20th June,2015.
- Reserved category: (i) SC/SC(W)/ST/ST(W) – Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate. (ii) PC/PC(W) – Physically Challenged certificate issued by authorized Medical Board.
Note: Appearing Candidates, whose result is not declared by the day of counselling, can attend the counselling with an undertaking to submit the result by 10th June, 2015.
Authorization to parents for attending Counselling
Either of the parents can attend counselling on behalf of the candidate with following additional documents.
- Authorization letter from the candidate
- Identity proof with photograph
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate) .In such cases admission will be purely provisional and seat allotment letter will be issued only after biometric verification of candidate.