KIITEE 2014 Counselling
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule.
Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2014 are filled up.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA ,M.Sc.(Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology).
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs.62,000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.6000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted.