KIITEE 2016 is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE 2016 for engineering, medical, law and other programmes is expected to be held as computer based test in the month of April. Candidates interested in pursuing B.Tech, MBBS / BDS, BA LLB, M.Tech, LLM, MCA or other degree offered by KIIT University can submit the KIITEE 2016 application form, book a test slot for exam, download the KIITEE admit card / hall ticket and appear for the test on scheduled date. Get here complete details of KIITEE 2016 such as dates, eligibility, application form, admit card, result.
KIITEE 2016 Application Form
KIIT University is conducting KIITEE 2016 in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule. After filling and submitting the application form, candidates will be able to download admit card (hall ticket) of KIITEE 2016 and appear in the exam. Admission will be on merit and choice selection on the basis of KIITEE 2016 result and counselling.
Information Brochure – Click Here to download the prospectus / information brochure.
|Release of online application forms for the entrance exam||December 10, 2015|
|Last date to fill the online application form||March 25, 2016|
|KIITEE 2016 Application form will be received till this last date||March 31, 2016|
|Download KIITEE 2016 admit card||April 5, 2016|
|Date of exam||April 21, 2016 to April 30, 2016|
|Declaration of results||May 15, 2016|
|Counselling for admissions||June 2, 2016|
|End of counselling||June 15, 2016|
KIITEE 2016 Application Form
KIIT University Bubaneswar has published the online KIITEE 2016 Application Form on 10th December, 2015. Application form of KIITEE 2016 for all the courses have been released online within a few days of the notification being published. Key points to be noted about the KIITEE application form 2016 are given below.
- KIIT University has released online application form like last year. This year also KIITEE online application form 2016 is available at kiit.ac.in and kiitee.ac.in.
- There is no application fee for KIITEE application form. The university has published in its notification, details of application / examination fees for KIITEE 2016 in December.
- Candidate must enter correct and verifiable details in the KIITEE application form 2016 and submit it in the online / offline manner instructed by the exam conducting body.
- Passport size photograph, signature of candidate and signature of guardian are asked for in the application form.
The facility to check application status is generally available around 20 days after the form has been submitted.
KIITEE 2016 Admit Card and Slot Booking
Candidates who have submitted the application form were given the facility to book their test slots last year. This is followed by downloading admit card to appear in KIITEE exam on preferred date and time. Last year when the exam was to be held in the end of April, slot bookings were started in the end of March.
- Approximately one month before the exam, KIITEE 2016 Slot Booking is expected to be done.
- Once candidate has booked test slot, he / she can download admit card for KIITEE 2016. The admit card is generated as a unique document for each test taker and it must be carried on the day of exam.
- Exact date of availability of KIITEE 2016 admit card / hall ticket is indicated in the examination schedule.
Registered candidates can download the admit card of KIITEE 2016 (engineering / medical / law / other programmes) from kiitee.ac.in or kiit.ac.in.
KIITEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
This refers to the subjects of exam and number of questions. KIITEE 2016 examination pattern has been clearly mentioned in the information brochure.Examination pattern of KIITEE for separate courses is as follows.
B.Tech.(4 years) / B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years) / B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree (5 years) / B.Arch. (Science Group)
MBBS / BDS / B.Sc Nursing / Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech / M.Tech)
B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) (3 years)
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
BBA/BCA/ Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/ Integrated Master of Mass Communication B.Arch. (Other Group)
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry)
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
M.Tech. (2 years)
|Branch Specific pertaining to the B.E/B.Tech. Syllabus of concerned discipline||120|
|Multiple Choice questions pertaining to LLB syllabus||120|
M.Sc. (Biotechnology) & M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology) (2 years)
|Biology (10+2+3 Standard)||50|
|Chemistry (10+2 Standard)||30|
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|Physics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|Teaching and Research Aptitude||60|
How to prepare for KIITEE 2016?
Students who will apply for one or more of the entrance exams conducted by KIIT University, need to know preparation guidelines. The first step towards preparing for KIITEE exam is to know its detailed syllabus. Download the KIITEE syllabus from the links below. Candidates can start preparing for now by knowing the syllabus as given in the documents.
- Syllabus for B.Tech. (4 yrs) – Download.
- Syllabus for MBBS / BDS / B.Sc. Nursing – Download.
- Syllabus for Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech) (5 years) – Download.
- Syllabus for B.Sc Nursing (4 yrs) – Download.
- Syllabus for B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Download.
- Syllabus for MCA (3 yrs) – Download.
- Syllabus for M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.ScMicrobiology (2 yrs) – Download.
KIITEE 2016 Result and Counselling
KIIT University is conducting the entrance exam over a period of 10 days. Once the last date of exam concluded, result is compiled on the basis of marks obtained by each candidate. Result of KIITEE 2016 is going to be announced in May after which counselling and seat allotment can begin in June.
- Merit list of KIITEE 2016 Result will be published separately for each course. Candidate can check his / her rank obtained in the course specific merit list.
- Admission in the desired programme will be done on the basis of result of KIITEE 2016 subject to candidate’s fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Counselling schedule, details of seat allotment will be explained in detail in the KIIT University counselling website once the results are announced.
KIIT University Contact Details
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, INDIA.
Phone: 0674- 2742103, 2741747, 2741389.
Fax: 91 674 2741465.
Email:admission@kiit,ac,in, [email protected]
Website: www.kiit.ac.in, www.kiitee.ac.in
About KIITEE 2016
KIIT University is a well ranked University in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The university offers B.Tech., B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree, B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree, B.Tech LE, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, BA LL.B, BBA LL.B, B.Sc LL.B, BBA, BCA, B.Des, BFTP as UG courses, and M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Sc Nursing, LLM, MMC as PG courses. For these programs it conducts KIITEE – KIIT University Entrance Exam – each year. Keeping up with the traditional course of admissions, KIIT University is holding the KIITEE 2016 for upcoming admission session.
This page contains details of the KIIT Entrance Exam, as per details provided in the prospectus. KIIT University has officially announced KIITEE 2016. The information here is to familiarize you with the exam, its application form submission, slot booking, admit card and so on. One must check the official website as well to stay updated with news and updates of the exam. Read the details in official notification and information brochure of KIITEE 2016 also.
This page is being updated with details of KIIT University Entrance Exam. Candidates looking for KIITEE 2016 engineering entrance exam, KIITEE 2016 medical entrance exam, KIITEE 2016 law entrance exam, KIITEE 2016 PG entrance exam, can stay tuned to this page and the official websites of KIIT University to know more about the KIIT Entrance Examination.
If you have any queries regarding KIITEE 2016, please ask in comments.