KLE Admission Application Form 2019 – The expected date for the relaese of the KLEU Admission Application Form is in the 4th week of April for UG candidates and 2nd week of May for the PG candidates. KLE University releases the KLEU Application Form for admission to various UG and PG courses offered. Candidates can get the Application Form for KLEU Admission online on the official site of KLE University i.e. kledeemeduniversity.edu.in. Want to know more about KLEU Admission Application Form? Read all the information on this page below.
KLEU Admission Application Form 2019
Candidates must submit the KLEU 2019 Admission Application Form before the last date for the same. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to KLEU Admission Application Form below.
|KLEU Admission Application Form 2020||UG||PG|
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of Apr 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||Last week of May 2020||3rd week of June 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for KLEU Admission 2019 as per the schedule at kleuniversity.edu.in
KLEU Admission Application Fees
The Application Fee for KLEU Admission 2020 has not been released yet, it will be updated here as soon as the notification for the same will get released. Candidates can check the Application Fee for KLEU AIET below.
KLEU AEIT Application Fees : All the candidates have to pay the prescribed amount to complete their online application forms. The candidates are required to pay an expected amount of Rs. 1000/- for PG courses using online options. Other than online, no other mode would be acceptable.
KLEU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking to apply for KLEU Admission 2020 must go through the Eligibility Criteria given below :
- Common Eligibility Requirements for admission : Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the KLEU All India Entrance Test Other PG & subsequently for admission to that course.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- Candidate should have passed qualifying examination from a board recognized by the concerned regulatory authority, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India etc.
Documents required for KLEU 2020 Admission Application Form
Candidates can check the important documents required for KLEU Admission Application Form below.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate (for PG candidates)
- A valid id proof
How to Apply for KLEU Admission 2020?
To apply for KLEU Admission and fill in details in the KLEU Application form, candidates can simply follow the steps as below:
- Click on the dedicated link for KLEU 2019 Application form, which will be provided here. Also candidate can directly visit the official website.
- This will direct you to a new window for the application form, fill in the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details and other details in the online application.
- After the candidate have successfully filled the details, he/she will receive a confirmation mail along with a login credentials.
- Next, proceed to make payment for the application fee via online mode and submit the application.
- Once the fee is successfully submitted candidate will be able to download the Application Form.
KLEU 2020 Admit Card
The successfully registered candidates will be required to download their hall tickets from the official website. You will need to provide your registration ID and Date of Birth to access the admit card page.The Candidates must bring TAT card & show the same on demand for admission to the Examination hall. A candidate, who does not have the admit card issued by the KLE Deemed University, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent. The candidates will need to carry the blue/ black ball point pen only to darken the appropriate circles. Exam hall will open 30 minutes before the test has to start.
About KLE University
The KLE University which is acknowledged as KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research recommends a varied range of courses to the candidates who are enthusiastic to engage in their career on the scope of medical science. The university contains eight constituent colleges spread across the state of Karnataka. KLE University was earlier referred to as KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research. The research institute has been the top medical colleges in India within the spheres of medical education, research, and healthcare services. To fulfill the purpose, the university through it’s various UG and PG programmes offer a chance to the suitable candidates to pursue their education in the KLE associated colleges.