KLEU PGAIET 2014
The University shall be conducting KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance-Test-2014 (KLEU-PGAIET-2014) on Saturday, the 11th January 2014 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM at Eight centres across the country viz. Belgaum, Bangalore, Pune, New-Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai for admission to various Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses (Medical/Dental) in the constituent colleges of the University viz. J. N. Medical College Belgaum and KLE V. K. Institute of Dental Sciences Belgaum, for the academic session 2014-15.
The schedule of conduct of PGAIET-2014 is given below. The eligible candidates, willing to appear for the aforesaid test, may download the application forms here.
KLEU PGAIET 2014 Quick Links
KLEU PGAIET 2014 Important Information
- Entrance Test
- Merit List
- Fee Structure
- Management Quota
- Click Here for KLEU PGAIET Counselling Complete Information
KLEU PGAIET 2014 Admission Procedure
Applicable to both constituent colleges viz. J. N. Medical College and V.K. Institute of Dental Sciences Please Note :
- 20% seats are reserved under management category including seats for NRI/and foreign students.
- 2.5% of seats are reserved for children of teaching faculty of KLE University (KTC category) and 7.5% of the total seats are reserved for students hailing from educationally backward Belgaum Revenue Division (BRD Category) consisting of districts of Belgaum, Dharwad, Karwar, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Haveri and Gadag.
- Students claiming seats under BRD category should satisfy the following criteria
- The student’s Parents should be permanent residents of one of the seven districts Viz‐ Belgaum, Dharwad, Karwar, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Haveri and Gadag. (Recent Parents Domicile Certificate to be enclosed).
- The students should have done at least ten years of schooling (Primary and Secondary) including PUC I & PUC II in any of the above mentioned seven districts. Period of study of MBBS/ BDS shall not be considered for calculating 10 years of schooling. (Students Study Certificate to be enclosed).
- Eligibility for admission will be as per Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India regulations.
- Admissions and Reservations will be as per UGC regulations
The process involves the following four stages:
- Online submission of application form for KLEU-PGAIET-2014 examination on or before 02-01-2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy (print out of application form submitted online) along with requisite DD, photograph and other enclosures by the University on or before 03-01-2014 by 5.00 PM.
- Appearing for Test on Saturday, 11-01-2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Appearing for counseling at the University office at Belgaum between 4th March 2014 to 8th March 2014 (provisional dates).