Army Institute of Law Result 2015 or AIL LET Result 2015 can be checked online. Result of LET 2015 conducted by the Army Institute of Law indicate merit obtained by candidate in the Army Institute of Law Entrance Test. Know here complete details Army Institute of Law result 2015.
AIL LET Result 2015
Army institute of Law Entrance Test will be held on 07 Jun 2015 at the various test centres in India. Expected date of Online Result will be 20 Jun 2015. We will update the result here as per official announcement.
Check Army Institute of Law Result 2015 – Link will be available here from 20th June 2015.
Submission of Documents
After the declaration of result of Law Entrance Test 2015, first 100 candidates in order of merit of Army Category and 20 candidates in order of merit of All India Civil Category will be called for Counseling at AIL, Mohali.
Following documents will be submitted as per the details given below:-
(a) Photocopies of Certificates along with Application Form
- Matric Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- 10+2 Certificate with Detailed Marks (Only if cleared).
(b) Original Certificates Required at the time of Counseling
- Matric certificate giving details of Date of Birth.
- 10+2 pass Certificate with detailed marks.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (download certificate from website)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (download certificate from website)
- Willingness Certificate (download certificate from website)
- An affidavit by Father/Mother/Guardian stating whether or not their ward has studied Punjabi at the Matriculation level. (in case the wards is above eighteen years of age the affidavit shall be signed by him/her).
- It is mandatory for students who have cleared their 10+2 Examination from Education Boards other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE to produce an Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission.
- Passport size photographs (12) including the photos pasted on the Admission-cum Application form.
- One Photograph of Parents, Family Members & Local Guardians.
- Affidavit/Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category