Army Institute of Law Result 2016 or AIL LET Result 2016 is declared by Army Institute of Law (AIL) after the examination done. Result of LET 2016 conducted by the Army Institute of Law indicate merit obtained by candidate in the Army Institute of Law Entrance Test. The students on the basis of their performance in the written examination is shortlisted for further admission and counseling procedure. Know here complete details Army Institute of Law Result 2016.
|Date of Entrance Test (1100 Hrs To 1300 Hrs)||12 June 2016|
|Date of Declaration of Result (Online)||22 June 2016|
|1st Counseling-Cum-Admission for Army & All India Civil Categories||14 July 2016|
|2nd Counseling -Cum-Admission (If Required)||–|
|Date of Reporting of Students (1st Year) at the
Institute for Army & All India Civil Categories
|17 July 2016|
AIL LET Result 2016 – Declared
Army Institute of Law Entrance 2016 Result is declared by the Army Institute of Law (AIL) online. Candidates can now check here the AIL LET Result 2016 through the direct link.
Submission of Documents
After the declaration of result of Law Entrance Test 2016, first 100 candidates in order of merit of Army Category will be called to fill up 60 seats and 20 candidates in order of merit of All India Civil Category will be called for Counseling to fill 4 seats.
Following documents will be submitted as per the details given below:-
(A) Photocopies of Certificates along with Application Form
- Matric Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- 10+2 Certificate with Detailed Marks (Only if cleared)
(B) Original Certificates Required at the time of Counseling
- Matric certificate giving details of Date of Birth.
- 10+2 pass Certificate with detailed marks.
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (link to download is given below)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (link to download is given below )
- Willingness Certificate (link to download is given below)
- An affidavit by Father/Mother/Guardian stating whether or not their ward has studied Punjabi at the Matriculation level. (in case the wards is above eighteen years of age the affidavit shall be signed by him/her).
- It is mandatory for students who have cleared their 10+2 Examination from Education Boards other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE to produce an Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission.
- Passport size photographs (12) including the photos pasted on the Admission-cum Application form.
- One Photograph of Parents, Family Members & Local Guardians.
- Affidavit/Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category (please Refer Appendix II)
|Certificate-I For Army Category||Download|
|Certificate-II For Army Category||Download|
|Certificate-III For Army Category||Download|
|Affidavit For All Category||Download|
|Medical Fitness For All Category||Download|
|Willingness Certificate For All Category||Download|