LET 2014 Submission of Application Form
The Online Application-cum-Admission Form comprises of two steps: -
Step I :
Go to AIL website www.armyinstituteoflaw.org – > click on the link Admission 2014-15 – > Online Registration Step I. Fill the basic information of the candidate (i.e Category, Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Password, Father’s Name, E-Mail ID & Mobile No, etc.). After submitting the Step I, Bank Pay-in-Slip will be generated. The Registration No. & Password will be automatically forwarded to the E-Mail ID. The same is required before filling online form Step II. The unique AIL Registration No. will also be mentioned on the Bank Pay-in-Slip. Go to any branch of Axis Bank – > deposit fee i.e. Rs. 1000/- to AIL account, which is mentioned on the Bank Pay-in-Slip. Counseling fee of Punjab University will be collected during counseling (if any).
AFTER DEPOSITING YOUR FEE AT THE BANK PLEASE CHECK THAT JOURNAL NUMBER AND BRANCH CODE IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON YOUR BANK SLIP. YOU CAN NOT COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE FORM STEP – II WITHOUT JOURNAL NUMBER AND BRANCH CODE.
Mere deposit of fee does not entitle any candidate for admission. It will be subject to fulfillment of other conditions also.
Step II –
Again go to AIL website www.armyinstituteoflaw.org -> click on the link Admission 2014-15 – > Online Registration STEP-II.
The same will ask for the following
- AIL REGISTRATION NUMBER (generated after filling Form Step I)
- PASSWORD (which you enter in Step I of admission form)
Enter the AIL Registration No. & Password, Click on Proceed/Next. It will open the Step-II Form, fill the complete form and submit it.
Before applying online please keep the following ready
- Scanned/soft copy of the passport size photograph (size less than 120kb),
- Scanned / soft copy of the signature (size less than 100kb),
- Scanned copy of 10th dmc (size less than 1.5 MB)
- Bank receipt (size less than 1.5 mb)
- Army category certificate (incase army category student) (size less than 1.5 mb).