LET 2014 Syllabus
LET 2014 Syllabus for all subjects are given below.
- 66 Questions (30%)
- Comprehension : 20 Questions
- Grammer : 46 Questions
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- 55 Questions (25%)
- General Knowledge : 35 Questions
- (i) History
- (ii) Art and Literature/General Awareness
- (iii) Economics
- Current Affairs : 20 Questions
- Pertaining to matters featured in mainstream
- media can be asked and period can be limited to
- one year i.e. May 2010- April 2011
Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability
- 55 (25%) (a) Total Questions : 55
- Series Completion
- Blood relations
- Direction Sense test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
- 44 (20%) (a) Total Questions : 44
- As the candidates cannot be tested on any prior knowledge of law or legal concepts, only questions pertaining to Legal Awareness will be framed with the help of legal propositions and a set of facts such as:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and important legal facts.
- Legal Terms, which commonly occurs in lay man’s language but are used some times without understanding.
Total Marks 220 (100%) No. of questions have been calculated according to the time given to attempt one question i.e. 30 seconds to attempt one question 220 questions x 30 seconds = 110 minutes
Time Duration 120 min To attempt 220 question = 110 min.
To read the question paper = 10 min.
Total = 120 min
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|tekerala let syllabus||let 2014 syllabus||tekerala let 2014||let 2014||let syllabus 2014|