LPCET 2016 (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) – School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh has released notification for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Courses (TPT/HPT/) in Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state. LPCET 2016 (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on 17 July 2016 in all 13 Districts in the State. If the no of candidates is less than 200 in a particular district the center may be merged in neighboring district. The complete detail of LPCET 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, rank card, admission procedure are given below.
LPCET 2016 – Language Pandit Common Entrance Test
LPCET will be conducted on 17 July 2016 in all 13 Districts of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The test will be conducted through online in One spell. If the no of candidates is less than 200 in a particular district the center may be merged in neighboring district.
Schedule for the LPCET 2016 is given below.
|Payment of application fee through online||01 July to 11 July 2016|
|Submission of application through online with payment of fee||01 July to 12 July 2016|
|Download of Hall Tickets||15 July 2016|
|Date of LPCET – 2016||17 July 2016|
|Declaration of Results||20 July 2016|
LPCET 2016 Quick Links
Web Counseling Allotment – Phase 1
Provisional Admission Letter (Phase-I) for admission into Language Pandit Training courses for the academic year 2016-17 has been uploaded on the official website. The direct link to download the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates. Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Fee once paid will not be given refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
- When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
- If, due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be ed duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
- During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit :The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01 July 2016. There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
- Telugu Pandit :BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
- Hindi Pandit : A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2016.
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its Equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2016 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their Pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2016 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum Qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castesand Scheduled Tribes.
LPCET 2016 Exam Pattern
The common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is Two hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 questions, each carry one mark. (100 marks)|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III||Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV||Literature||40 Questions|
LPCET 2016 Syllabus
Numerical ability : Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
|Telugu Pandit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
|Hindi Pandit||2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the C.E.T shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given ranks as per merit order of marks secured by them in CET irrespective of qualifying mark.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal Verification of answer scripts will be entertained.
Allotment of seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt.IASE”s/CTEs and pandit training colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET-2016. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2016. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE ( National Council for Teacher Education). The Admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
For More Detail of LPCET 2016 – Download Information Bulletin