LPCET 2017 – The Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, has announced details for Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET). The examination was held on May 04, 2017. Through LPCET AP 2017 the candidates will be selected for admission in two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed). Online application form for LPCET 2017 is available from March 22 to April 25, 2017. Candidates are expected to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility requirements, along with application process, exam pattern, exam center and more details can be checked from below.
LPCET AP Merit List 2017 Released! – Check Here
LPCET 2017 – Language Pandit Common Entrance Test
LPCET AP 2017 was held for the intake of candidates in Hindi and Telegu language only. Some of the salient features of AP Language Pandit CET 2017 are as below:
What’s New – Unlike last year, this year the test will be conducted in one spells.
Participating Institutes of AP LPCET 2017 – The list of affiliated colleges will be announced on May 15, 2017. However, all the affiliate colleges will fall under the following category:
- Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs)
- Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions
Exam Center – The exam will be held in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh, which are Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, YSR KADAPA, Krishna, Kurnool, Potti Sriramulu Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari
Availability of Application Form – The only medium to apply for the exam is online, through the official portal.
LPCET 2017 Important Dates
Candidates who are interested in taking LPCET for the state of Andhra Pradesh can check all the important dates from the table below.
|S.No.||Events of LPCET AP 2017||Important Dates of LPCET 2017|
|1.||Detailed notification was released on||March 20, 2017|
|2.||Submitting of application form starts from||March 22, 2017|
|3.||The last date to remit the application fee|
|4.||Online application form can be submitted until|
|5.||Hall Ticket will be generated on||April 25, 2017|
|6.||Download of hall ticket will begin from||April 27, 2017|
|7.||LPCET AP 2017 will be held on||May 04, 2017|
|8.||The result announced on||May 10, 2017|
|9.||List of affiliated colleges for the current year will be announced on||May 15, 2017|
|10.||Web Options by the candidates||May 16 to 19, 2017|
|11.||Allotment of seats||May 20 to 22, 2017|
|12.||Download of allotment letters by the candidates||May 23, 2017|
|13.||Certificate verification at Govt. DIETs||May 24 to 28, 2017|
|14.||First instruction day||May 29, 2017|
LPCET Application Process 2017
The process for submitting the online application form is as mentioned below:
Fee Payment of LPCET 2017:
- Click here to access the LPCET 2017 Payment portal.
- Next, the candidates will have to submit the application fee.
- The amount of fee is Rs. 500. It can be submitted online
- In payment page, candidates need to enter Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Do you belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, and verification code.
- Then, the candidates will have to choose the mode of payment, which can be Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or Master Pass.
- After the successful fee payment, a Journal Number will be allocated to the candidates.
Application Form Filling:
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Then click on “LPCET Application Form 2017”
- In the application form portal enter Journal Number, Date of Payment, Date of Birth, choose Exam Centre, choose Community, and choose Pandit Course (Hindi or Telegu).
- Then the candidates will have to upload their latest photograph, tick the deceleration, and click the ‘Upload’ button to move forward.
LPCET 2017 Quick Links
Eligibility Criteria of LPCET AP 2017
(i) The candidates should be an Indian citizen
(ii) Candidates must have secured a rank in the exam DEECET-2017
(iii) candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall be required to secure minimum 50% marks ( for general) and 45% (for SC/ST) in DEECET for obtaining a DEECET rank.
(iv) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission.
Educational Qualifications: For seats in all Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats of Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions
- A) The candidates should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent for appearing at the DEECET.
(b) The candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% of marks (for general) and 45%( for SC/ST) in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET, both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats.
(c) For all the subjects Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science and Social Studies , 25% of seats will be reserved.
Please note that the candidates who have passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01 July 2017. There is no upper age limit. Please note that you should mention your age as per the claws mentioned.
LPCET AP 2017 Admit Card
The students are informed that the admit card for LP CET 2017 will be available for download from the official website from 27 April 2017. The candidates will not be sent the admit card through any post. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to check the admit card. After the candidates avail their admit card for the AP LP CET 2017 exam. They must ensure that the photograph and the signatures are clearly visible. The admit card is strictly provisional therefore any candidate who does not produce the admit card for candidate verification will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Also if the candidate’s photograph and signature show any kind of discrepancy, they may be disqualified for the entire process.
LPCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The examination will be held in pen and paper mode. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the exam, which will be asked from:
- Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability
Candidates will only have two hours to attempt the LPCET 2017 question paper. The table below explained the exam pattern more clearly.
|Parts of LPCET 2017||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Literature||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part III||Current Affairs||20||20|
|Part IV||Numerical Ability||10||10|
LPCET 2017 Syllabus
Numerical Ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
|Telugu Pandit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
|Hindi Pandit||2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the C.E.T shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given ranks as per merit order of marks secured by them in CET irrespective of qualifying mark.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal Verification of answer scripts will be entertained.
LPCET Cutoff 2017
The cutoff for LPCET is 35% for the candidates belonging to general category. For the reserved category candidates, there are no minimum marks. On the basis of cutoff and marks obtained, candidates will be allocated a rank
LPCET AP Result 2017
The students are now able to check the results of the LP CAT 2017 exam from the official website. Please note that the results is displayed after the conduction of the examination successfully. No candidate shall also be intimated about the result announcement individually. Students are required to follow the schedule as per the important date mentioned by the institute.
The candidates can follow the steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website.
- Search LPCET 2017.
- Select the link.
- Enter your application number/registration number and password/ date of birth.
- Click download result.
- The result will be displayed.
Counselling details of LPCET 2017 will be declared after the announcement of result. It will be held in two rounds. The dates for both the round are give in the important dates table above. In each round of counselling, the seats will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of rank and choice for the college.