LPCET 2017 (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) – School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh will release notification for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Courses (TPT/HPT/) in Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state. LPCET 2017 (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on July 2017.The complete detail of LPCET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, rank card, admission procedure are given below.
LPCET 2017 – Language Pandit Common Entrance Test
LPCET will be conducted on July 2017 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The test will be conducted through online in One spell. Candidates who are interested to get the complete details can get the details here.
Schedule for the LPCET 2017 is given below.(Expected)
|Payment of application fee through online||July|
|Submission of application through online with payment of fee||July|
|Download of Hall Tickets||July|
|Date of LPCET – 2017||July|
|Declaration of Results||July|
LPCET 2017 Quick Links
Insofar any details of LPCET 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. Information has been provided so that candidates who have started looking for LPCET 2017 can get an idea of how the exam is held. As soon as LPCET 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
The eligibility criteria provided below of LPCET 2017 is as per last year details and is for reference purpose only.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit :The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01 July 2017. There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
- Telugu Pandit :BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
- Hindi Pandit : A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2017.
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its Equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2017 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their Pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2017 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum Qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castesand Scheduled Tribes.
LPCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern provided below of LPCET 2017 is as per last year details and is for reference purpose only.
The common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is Two hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 questions, each carry one mark. (100 marks)|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III||Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV||Literature||40 Questions|
LPCET 2017 Syllabus
The Syllabus provided below of LPCET 2017 is as per last year details and is for reference purpose only.
Numerical ability : Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
|Telugu Pandit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
|Hindi Pandit||2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the C.E.T shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given ranks as per merit order of marks secured by them in CET irrespective of qualifying mark.
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal Verification of answer scripts will be entertained.
Counselling details of LPCET 2017 will be declared after the announcement of result. Candidates are advised to keep visiting official website for more updated information.