Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges. Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET) 2015 was conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on 13.09.2015 in all 13 Districts of the State for the academic year 2015-16.
Schedule for the LPCET 2015 is given below.
|Payment of fees at AP online or e-seva||11.08.2015 to 21.08.2015|
|Online submission of application||12.08.2015 to 22.08.2015|
|Help desk services on all working days||13.08.2015 to 24.08.2015|
|Download of hall tickets||31.08.2015 onwards|
|Schedule of examination||13.09.2015 from 10:30 a.m. to 03:30 p.m.|
|TP CET||10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|HP CET||2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.|
|Declaration of results||29.09.2015|
LPCET 2015 Quick Links
AP LPCET 2015 Counselling
AP LPCET Counselling 2015 for final and left over seats has been announced. Candidates can check college wise provisional allotment list from the link provided below.
The results of the candidates has been declared on 29th September 2015 and rank cards will be dispatched to the candidates by the Convenor. Candidates can check their result through the link given below.
Application Process is over…!!!
The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through AP online, e-Seva centers or through payment gateway between 11.08.2015 and 21.08.2015 and submit online application at the LPCET website http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in between 12.08.2015 and 22.08.2015. Candidates can apply online through the above link or from the official website mention above.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- He/She should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2015. There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
- Telugu Pandit : BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
- Hindi Pandit : A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
LPCET 2015 – Definition of Local Candidates
A candidate for admission shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to local area.
- If he / she has studied in one or more educational institution (s) in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared in the relevant final year qualifying examination, or
- Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the relevant final year qualifying examination, if he/she not studied in any educational institution and if he/she has resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant final year qualifying examination in which he/she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared.
- A candidate for admission to the course who is not regarded as local candidate under clauses (i) and (ii) above shall be a local candidate of
- that local area if he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the said period of 7 year in that local year
- Where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has resided in last in such equal period; or
- if, during the whole or any part of seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or, as the case may be first appeared for the relevant qualifying final year examination, he/she has not studied in the educational institutions in any local area, but has resided in the state; during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to;
- Such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or
- When the period of his/her residence in two or more local areas are equal, such local area where he/she has resided last in such equal period.
The candidates are requested to note their Local Area (University Area) will be decided on the basis of the districts where they have studied. If the candidate has no regular study in a recognized educational institution for the whole or part of specified seven year period, his/her local candidature to that extent will be decided on the basis of his/her residence of the area during the specified seven years period preceding year of first appearance of the final year qualifying Examination. The candidate has to produce Local Area Certificate for Seven Years/proceeding the year of first appearance of the final year qualifying exam.
(In respect of candidates not studied in School/College for any part or full of specified period) from the Revenue authority concerned not below the rank of M.R.O (Mandal Revenue Officer).
|Andhra University Area (AU)||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam Districts.|
|Sri Venkateswara University Area (SVU)||Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool Districts|
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admit Card Process is over…!!!
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in from 31.08.2015. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
LPCET 2015 Exam Centres
The CET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Headquarters only and not at any other place. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
Allotment of Seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET-2015. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2015. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
LPCET 2015 Exam Pattern
The Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 questions, each carry one mark. (100 marks)|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III||Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV||Literature||40 Questions|
Schedule of Examination
|CET||Date of Examination||Timing||Duration|
|TP CET||13.09.2015 (Sunday)||10.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon||1 ½ Hours|
|HP CET||13.09.2015 (Sunday)||2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.|
The subjects and LPCET 2015 Syllabus shall be as follows:
Numerical ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
|Telugu Pandit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
|Hindi Pandit||2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
Literature: Graduate Degree Standard.