MAH CET 2015 for MBA / MMS – DTE Maharashtra conducts the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBA and MMS programmes. The online MBA/MMS CET is held in the online mode. MAH CET 2015 is a state level MBA entrance exam. B Schools in Maharashtra offer MBA, MMS, PGDBA, PGDBM admission through MAH CET for MBA scores and result. Candidates of Maharashtra as well as outside Maharashtra can appear in the exam. To be eligible for MBA admission in Maharashtra, it is necessary to get a non zero score in the exam.
|Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 through computer connected to Internet on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2015||From 18-02-2015 to 27-02-2015 up to 5.00PM|
|Late registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2015||Extended upto Tuesday 03-03-2015 up to 5.00PM|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.||10-03-2015 onwards|
|Date and timing of the Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015||14-03-2015 & 15.03.2015|
|Declaration of the result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2015||25-03-2015 at 5.00PM|
Additional Round Notification (Notified on 29/07/2015)
All the candidates having Maharashtra State General Merit Number are eligible for this round. All vacant seats are treated as general seats and shall be filled as per State General Merit Number. The rules of refund of fees due to cancellation shall be applicable, if candidate gets allotment in this round. The aspiring candidate shall remain present at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & EntreprefieUrhip Education(SIMSREE), B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020 on 6th August 2015. on 11.00 a.m. Schedule of activities is as given below:-
Seats for Additional MBA Round
- Check Seats for Additional Round (As on 06/08/2015)
Candidates seeking admission in Maharashtra DTE through Common Entrance Test 2015 can check the Schedule, Eligible Candidates and Vacancy Position for CAP Round III by Counselling Round for Admission to MBA/MMS/PGDBM Courses for the Academic year 2015-16 through the link given below.
- Click here to check Live Cut-off List for Counselling
- Click here to check Live Vacancy for Counselling
Candidates can check the Cut Off Merit of CAP Round-II for Admission to First Year of Two Years Full Time Post Graduate Degree Course in Management viz . MBA/MMS & Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in Management viz. PGDBM/PGDM for the Academic Year 2015-2016 below;
- Click here to check Cut Off Merit of CAP Round II
Online Registration for MBA Admission
Notification has been issued for Online Registration, Document Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Application Receipt Centres (ARC) by candidates willing to be admitted in First Year of Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM.
- Click here for DTE Mahrashtra MBA option form filling.
MAH CET 2015 Admission Schedule
This notification is being issued for Submission & Confirmation of Online Option Form by candidates to be admitted in Autonomous Colleges, State Government/Aided Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments, such Unaided colleges and/or such number of seats from Unaided colleges, which by mutual consent have decided to form part of this admission process of First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Courses In Management Viz. MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM for the Academic Year 2015-16.
MAH CET 2015 Official Notification
Maharashtra colleges accepting MAH MBA CET scores.
|University||Number of B-schools accepting MAH CET scores and cutoffs.|
|SNDT Women’s University||1|
|North Maharashtra University||10|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University||19|
|S. R. T. Marathwada University||9|
|Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University||11|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University||55|
MAH CET 2015 for MBA / MMS
Eligibility criteria – updated as per notification issued on Feb 13, 2015.
- Candidate must have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities by any of the recognized Universities, or
- Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
- The admission to the management courses viz. MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM is centralized and covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.
- The admission to the PGDM courses will be carried out by the Competent Authority. The details about the institutions offering PGDM courses & participating in CAP will be notified before the start of the filling of Option form.
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2015 (Conducted by AICTE)/ MAT (conducted by AIMA in February 2015)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/ MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates are also required to fill & confirm online Application form as per the schedule.
MAH MBA CET 2015 pattern of exam, syllabus, and sample paper.
The MBA entrance exam is held in online mode only. There are 200 multiple choice questions. Language of exam is English. Total duration of exam is 2.5 hours. There is no negative marking. Details of MBA CET 2015 pattern has been published in the information brochure.
Sample paper – Download MAH CET MBA MMS 2015 exam sample paper.
Instructions for exam
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 shall be conducted online at the selected examination centers. There shall be 200 multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs).
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 shall be conducted in two or more sessions depending upon the number of applications registered. Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
- The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any languages will not be available.
- The CET would be of 2 & 1/2 (Two & Half) hours duration and would have a maximum of 200 marks.
- The CET would be held in multiple sessions from 14th March 2015 to 15th March 2015
- The CET would not have negative marking.
- There will be no verification of marks or revaluation of answer of the CET
- The marks at the CET would be considered for admission during the current academic year only and would not be allowed to be carried forward to the next year.
- The detailed information and the instructions about the CET and a few sample questions illustrating the nature, variety, scope, pattern, type of questions that will be set for the CET are given in Annexure VI
- The cities in which CET-2015 is conducted are designated as centre for the CET. Each centre will have several venues depending upon the number of candidates due to appear at that centre. A candidate applying for the CET would have the freedom to choose his/her centre but shall not have freedom to choose the venue.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, log tables or other such arithmetic aids and cellular phone, pager etc. is not allowed. Instructions sent to you with the application receipt, books, notes etc. are also not allowed. If you have brought any of these, please leave them with the invigilator.
MAH CET 2015 MBA Application Form
Interested candidates must fill and submit the application form of MAH MBA MMS CET 2015. Steps for applying through MAH CET 2015 MBA application form online are outlined below.
- Go to http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/.
- Click on “Apply Online” and Fill up and submit the personal details, qualification details, latest photo and options for CET Centers.
- Verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation.
- Confirm Application by paying applicable fees by echallon or by e payment.
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule (if applicable).
Online application form processing fees is
- Rs. 1000 for General Category Maharashtra State, Out side Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.
- Rs. 800 for Reserved Category & Physically Handicapped Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only (i.e. Candidates having relevant backward class Caste Certificate and other applicable certificates issued by Maharashtra State authorities).
AMMI MBA / MMS
AMMI MBA / MMS against the seats remained vacant after the DTE CAP round as well as for the Institute Level quota.
Click Here to apply / login.
For participation in AMMI-MBA/MMS-CET-2015 please go through www.mahaammi.com from 24 th April 2015 .