MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – DTE Maharashtra conducts the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBA and MMS programmes. The MBA/MMS CET is held in the online mode. MAH MBA CET 2016 is a state level MBA entrance exam. B Schools in Maharashtra offer MBA, MMS, PGDBA, PGDBM admission through MAH CET for MBA scores and result. Candidates of Maharashtra as well as outside Maharashtra can appear in the exam. To be eligible for MBA admission in Maharashtra, it is necessary to get a non zero score in the exam.
Schedule for MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS is given below.
|Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 to begin on||12 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply online and editing application for
MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS
|23 Feb 2016 05:00 PM|
|Last date for printing your application||09 Mar 2016|
|Online Fee Payment||11 to 23 Feb 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card / Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of
successfully registered candidates.
|04 Mar 2016 onwards|
|Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016||12 Mar 2016 & 13 Mar 2016|
|Declaration of the result of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2016||29 Mar 2016 at 5:00 PM|
A large number of MBA aspirants appear in this exam as can be concluded from the fact that 57012 candidates had taken the MAH MBA CET exam last year.
MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – MAH MBA CET 2016
- MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – DTE Maharashtra conducts the common entrance test for MBA / MMS each year in the online mode.
- MAH MBA CET 2016 Information Brouchure is expected to be released in the month of February, 2016.
- Admission to participating colleges will be based on the MAH MBA CET 2016 Result.
- To get an idea of the scores needed for admission, go through past year MAH CET MBA / MMS Cut Offs – Click Here for Cut Off Merit of CAP Round-II for admission to first year of Two Years Full-Time Post Graduate Degree Course in Management viz . MBA/MMS & Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in Management viz. PGDBM/PGDM.
Being an extremely popular Management Entrance Exam, several candidates have started preparing for MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS and are looking for information about this exam. To help such candidates get an idea of MAH MBA CET 2016 exam pattern, admit card download, result declaration and other details, information is given on this page as per last year’s information brochure.
The information given here and in following pages related to MAH MBA CET 2016 is for reference purpose only and is subject to change. As soon as DTE Maharashtra releases the notification and information brochure of MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS, information on this page will be updated.
MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS Application Form
Interested candidates can fill and submit the application form of MAH MBA CET 2016. Steps for applying through MAH CET 2016 MBA application form online is given above ‘Application Form’ link.
MAH CET for MBA / MMS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities by any of the recognized Universities, or
- Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
Candidates who have appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016/CAT 2015 (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2016 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT(conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
MAH MBA CET 2016 pattern of exam, syllabus, and sample paper.
The MBA entrance exam will be held as per the schedule. Details of MBA CET 2016 pattern is given below.
|Topics||No. of Ques.||Max Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||50|
Instructions for exam
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET will be conducted online at the selected examination centers. The test will comprise of multiple choice questions (five option).
- The question paper for the CET is set in English only. Translations in any languages is not available.
- Total duration of exam is 150 Minutes.
- There is no negative marking system for this test.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, log tables or other such arithmetic aids and cellular phone, pager etc. is not allowed. Instructions sent to to candidates with the application receipt, books, notes etc. is also not allowed.
Maharashtra colleges accepting MAH MBA CET scores.
The following colleges took admission on the basis of MAH MBA CET Result in the previous admission session.
|University||Number of B-schools accepting MAH CET scores and cutoffs.|
|SNDT Women’s University||1|
|North Maharashtra University||10|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University||19|
|S. R. T. Marathwada University||9|
|Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University||11|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University||55|