MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – DTE Maharashtra conducts the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBA and MMS programmes for the academic year 2016-17. The MBA/MMS CET is held in the online mode. MAH MBA CET 2016 is a state level MBA entrance exam. Candidates of Maharashtra as well as outside Maharashtra can appear in the exam. Candidates of Maharashtra as well as outside Maharashtra can appear in the exam. To be eligible for MBA admission in Maharashtra, it is necessary to get a non zero score in the exam.
Latest Update – DTE MAH MBA Result 2016 has been declared & It can be obtained by entering registration number/ roll no. (Check Here)
MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – MAH MBA CET 2016
- MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – DTE Maharashtra conducts the common entrance test for MBA / MMS each year in the online mode.
- Admission to participating colleges will be based on the MAH MBA CET 2016 Result.
- To get an idea of the scores needed for admission, go through past year MAH CET MBA / MMS Cut Offs – Click Here for Cut Off Merit of CAP Round-II for admission to first year of Two Years Full-Time Post Graduate Degree Course in Management viz . MBA/MMS & Post-Graduate Diploma Courses in Management viz. PGDBM/PGDM.
Being an extremely popular Management Entrance Exam, several candidates have started preparing for MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS and are looking for information about this exam. To help such candidates get an idea of MAH MBA CET 2016 exam pattern, admit card download, result declaration and other details, information is given on this page below.
Schedule for MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS is given below.
|Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 begins||12 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply online||23 Feb 2016 till 05:00 PM|
|Online fee payment||11 Feb to 23 Feb 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card / Hall Ticket
through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.
|04 Mar 2016 onwards|
|Date of Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016||12 Mar & 13 Mar 2016|
MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS Application Form
- Application process is over…!!!
Interested candidates can fill and submit the application form of MAH MBA CET 2016. Steps for applying through MAH CET 2016 MBA application form online is given above ‘Application Form’ link.
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non refundable),
MAH CET for MBA / MMS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities by any of the recognized Universities, or
- Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET) or
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or
- An equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- Candidates who have appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016/CAT 2015 (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT(conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2016 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT(conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MAH MBA CET 2016 pattern of exam, syllabus, and sample paper.
The MBA entrance exam will be held as per the schedule. Details of MBA CET 2016 pattern is given below.
|Topics||No. of Ques.||Max Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||50|
Instructions for exam
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET will be conducted online at the selected examination centers. The test will comprise of multiple choice questions (five option).
- The question paper for the CET is set in English only. Translations in any languages is not available.
- Total duration of exam is 150 Minutes.
- There is no negative marking system for this test.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, log tables or other such arithmetic aids and cellular phone, pager etc. is not allowed. Instructions sent to to candidates with the application receipt, books, notes etc. is also not allowed.
- MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- . If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
Logical / Abstract Reasoning
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
For more details of MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS – Download Information Brochure.