MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 Application Form is to be filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Application form of MAH MBA CET 2015 exam is filled by a large number of MBA aspirants each year. DTE Maharashtra has issued the forms from February 18, 2015 and candidates will be given around ten day’s time to complete the registration procedure. MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 application form is for those candidates who wish to get admission in first year of two year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 Application Form – Online Application Form
Application fee is as follows.
|Type of Candidature||Application Fee|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Person with Disability)||800|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Reserved Category – SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC)||800|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Open Category)||1000|
|Outside Maharashtra State Candidates||1000|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates||1000|
|Persons of Indian Origin / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries||1000|
|Foreign National / Foreign Student / Non-Resident Indian(NRI) Candidates||1000|
Go to official MAH MBA/MMS CET Application Form – Click Here to apply online. Apply Online for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 till 03rd March 2015 upto 5.00 PM sharp
Log in – Click here to log in if you have already registered for the exam. You will be required to enter application ID, password, and verification code to log in.
Forgot Password – Click here if you have forgotten password for MAH MBA MMS CET 2015 application form. You can retrieve password by using your security question, or sending verification code to registered mobile or email ID.
Download Notification – Click here to download notification regarding inviting online application form – Notified on 13.02.2015.
Online MAH CET 2015 MBA application form should be filled by eligible candidates as per schedule announced. Information about MAH MBA CET 2015 application form given here.
- MAH CET 2015 application form issued online on 18-02-2015.
- Last date to register for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 is 27-02-2015.
- Late registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2015 can be done till
02-03-2015 up to 5.00PMExtended upto Tuesday 03-03-2015 up to 5.00PM.
Guidelines to the Candidates for Filling Application Form
How to apply for MAH CET MBA 2015?
The procedure adopted for form submissions is only ONLINE.
- Go to DTE Maharashtra’s MBA 2015 page (http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/MBA2015/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx).
- Click on the link that says Apply Online for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015.
- Enter information asked in the MAH CET MBA MMS 2015 application form such as personal details, qualification details, latest photograph, and option for CET centers.
- Verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation
- Confirm Application by paying applicable fees by e‐challan or by e payment.
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule.
Payment of fees for Online application form may be done by the following two modes
- e Challan – To be submitted in any Axis Bank Branches in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during the working hours of the respective Branches.
- epayment – Pay the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
This fee is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances. Bank charges, payment gateway charges are applicable. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage as per the notified schedule.
Detailed instructions to fill MAH MBA CET 2015 Application Form
Four simple steps are to be followed to complete the online application form.
Step 1 : Fill Registration Details, choose your Password and note down system generated Application ID.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Registration Details.
- The candidate is required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer.Refer instructions about PASSWORD.
- After successful submission of the data, Application ID will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form (Upload Images of Photo and Signature, Edit /Save Data, Payment) and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application ID and chosen Password.
Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 10 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 5 kb and less than 20 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
Step 3 : Edit/Save Data
- The candidate can check the data filled. In case of any correction, edit the same and correct it.
- Once the data is saved, candidate can not change the data.
Step 4 : Pay Application Fee either by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or by e-Challan to be submitted at any Axis Bank Ltd in India.
Payment by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking : The candidate has to select Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
Payment by Bank e-challan : The candidate has to select e-challan option to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the Axis bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/DTE, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
Important Instructions about PASSWORD
During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their Application ID and Password for all future logins.
- The Password must be as per the following Password policy
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application ID and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. DTE will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password.
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Applications sent by Post/Courier etc. to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
All correspondence related to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 should be addressed to the Director, Directorate of Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967, Mumbai – 400 001.
The Application ID printed on the computer generated Application Form must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the Application ID printed on the Application Form.
Official notification for MAH CET MBA / MMS 2015 is given below.
The details given here are for reference. This page is being updated at regular intervals. As soon as more information is announced by DTE Maharashtra for MAH CET MBA/MMS 2015 is published, the more information they will be updated here.