MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 Application Form is to be filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Application form of MAH MBA CET 2017 exam is filled by a large number of MBA aspirants each year. DTE Maharashtra issues the application forms of MAH CET 2017 for admission to MBA / MMS programme for the academic year 2017-18. MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 application form is for those candidates who wish to get admission in first year of two year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State. Those who have filled up the form can download MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 Admit Card for the exam as per the schedule.
|Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017 to begin on||21 Jan 2017|
|Last date to apply online and editing application for
MAH CET 2017 for MBA / MMS
|13 Feb 2017|
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 Application Form – Online Application Form
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 Application Form is made available online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates must apply online for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 till the last date prescribed by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before applying online. Candidates can also apply through the direct ‘Apply Online’ link, which is given below.
Official website for MAH MBS / MMS CET is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Before applying online, applicants should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Application Fees / Intimation charges (non refundable)
How to apply for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017?
The procedure adopted for form submissions is only ONLINE. Four simple steps are to be followed to complete the online application form.
Step 1 : Fill Registration Details, Note down system generated Registration Number and Password.
- Go to DTE Maharashtra’s official website. Click on the link that says Apply Online for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET or candidates can also apply through the direct ‘Apply Online’ link, which is given above.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- After successful submission of the data, Application ID will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form (Upload Images of Photo and Signature, Edit /Save Data, Payment) and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Registration number and Password.
Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image should be between 20 kb–50 kb.
- Size of the signature image should be between 10 kb – 20 kb. (The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen)
- Dimension of photograph image should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Dimension of signature image should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
Step 3 : Edit/Save Data
- The candidate can check the data filled. In case of any correction, edit the same and correct it.
- Once the data is saved, candidate can not change the data.
Step 4 : Pay Application Fee
- The payment can be made by using Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
Note: No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.