MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 Application Form is to be filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Application form of MAH MBA CET 2015 exam is filled by a large number of MBA aspirants each year. It is expected that DTE Maharashtra will issue the forms shortly and candidates will be given around a month’s time to complete the registration procedure. MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 application form is for those candidates who wish to get admission in first year of two year full time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 Application Form – Online Application Form
Candidates may please note that the MAH CET 2015 MBA application form official notification has not yet been announced. Information about MAH MBA CET 2015 application form given here is as per last year’s data. The details given here are for reference purpose only to get an idea. This page is being updated at regular intervals. As soon as the information brochure of DTE Maharashtra MAH CET MBA/MMS 2015 is published, the final information will be updated here. MAH CET 2015 notification is expected by December end.
Last year, the application fee was as follows.
|Type of Candidature||Application Fee|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Person with Disability)||800|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Reserved Category)||800|
|Maharashtra State Candidates (Open Category)||1000|
|Outside Maharashtra State Candidates||1000|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates||1000|
|Persons of Indian Origin / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries||1000|
|Foreign National / Foreign Student / Non-Resident Indian Candidates||1000|
MAH MBA/MMS CET Application Form: Link will be available soon.
How to apply for MAH CET MBA 2015?
The procedure adopted last year for form submissions was only ONLINE.
- Go to DTE Maharashtra’s MBA 2015 page. Link will be active shortly.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter information asked in the MAH CET MBA MMS 2015 application form such as personal details, qualification details, latest photo and options for CET Centers.
- Verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation
- Confirm Application by paying applicable fees by e‐challon or by e payment
- Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket for CET and will be made available in candidates login as per schedule (if applicable).
Payment of fees for Online application form may be done by the following two modes
- e Challan – To be submitted in any bank branch specified by DTE Maharshtra in India (Generated online at the time of registering for CET).
- epayment – Application processing fees, through net banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards at the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
This fee is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances. Bank charges, payment gateway charges are applicable.