MHT CET Application Form 2016 or MH CET Application Form 2016 is available. Maharshtra Common Entrance Test 2016 Application Form has been released for engineering and medical entrance exam scheduled to be held on May 5, 2016. Candidate has to enter personal, education, exam details in the online MHT CET Application Form at mhtcet2016.co.in and upload photograph and signature. The requisite application fee has to be paid through bank challan. After applying, candidates can download MH CET Admit Card 2016 as per schedule. Get here complete details of MHT CET (MH CET) Application Form 2016 such as dates, fees, procedure.
Latest Update – The schedule of MH CET 2016 has been revised. Check below.
MHT CET Application Form 2016 availability dates
|Date of availability of MHT CET 2016 Application Form||01 Mar 2016|
|Last date to apply online for MH CET 2016||Extended up to 28 Mar 2016|
|First date of paying application fee through challan at SBI||03 Mar 2016|
|Last date of paying application fee through challan at SBI||28 Mar 2016|
Note: Candidates may please note that the bank will remain closed from Thursday, 24th March to Sunday, 27th March 2016. The last date for making the payment is 31 Mar 2016.
MHT CET Application Form 2016 – MH CET Application Form 2016
- You will need scanned images of photograph and signature, less than 50 KB each.
- Photograph should be recent color passport size.
- Signature should be of the candidate, not in all capital letters. Scan the signature in 200 DPI.
- Refer to official documents like SSC mark sheet for details like DOB, spellings of names.
MHT CET 2016 Application Fees – In order to complete the application form submission, one has to pay requisite application fees. The same is defined category wise for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2016 and given in the table below.
|Category||Open candidates||Reserved category candidates|
Apply online – Click Here to apply online. Candidates should keep the relevant documents ready to apply.
Login here – Click here to log in. Enter application number and password to login.
Forgot password – Click here to retrieve password. Enter application number, date of birth, mother’s first name to validate and reset password.
Last date to apply online is 28 March 2016. The application fee can be paid by challan till 31 March 2016. Avoid last minute rush and apply soon.
Mode of payment of application fees – There is only one mode of payment of fees for MHT CET Application Form 2016, and that is by Bank Challan. The simple steps to be followed to pay MH CET application form 2016 fees through bank challan are the following three steps.
- Generate and print the bank challan on a plain A4 size sheet.
- Take this to any of the State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- On the printed bank challan, bank will enter name and code of the branch, date of payment, journal number or bank transaction ID once you pay the fees.
- On each part of the challan, a seal is stamped by the bank.
- Bank keeps the Bank Copy of challan, and give back the rest.
Books recommended for MH CET preparation
|MH CET Medical Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|MH CET Engineering Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|24 Practice Papers for MH CET||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Chemistry||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Physics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Mathematics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Biology||Buy Online|
How to fill MHT CET Application Form 2016?
The process of obtaining the form, entering details in it, paying the fees, and submitting the form is simple and candidate friendly. Step by step instructions with illustrations are given here on how to fill the MHT CET Application Form 2016 so that candidate can successfully apply without any hassles.
Go to the official website and navigate to the Apply Now link in the header menu. Candidate has to reach the MHT CET Application Form 2016 page on the official website. Direct link is also given on this page.
You will reach the instructions page. Read all the instructions carefully. Keep the relevant documents asked for, with you and then click on Apply Now button.
The online application form of MHT CET 2016 is now in front of you on the screen. Fill in all the details asked one by one.
- Candidate’s first name – Enter first name of the candidate as per class X certificate.
- Father’s or husband’s first name – Enter first name of father or husband as appearing in the class X certificate. Do not use prefies like Mr., Shri.
- Candidate’s last name – Enter last name of the candidate as per class X certificate.
- Mother’s first name – Enter first name of mother as appearing in the class X certificate. Do not use prefies like Mr., Shri.
- Gender – Male / female.
- Date of birth – Select date of birth from drop down as per class X certificate.
- Address for correspondence,
- Mobile number,
- Email ID,
- Permanent residence – village / town / city.
- Domicile – Candidate is a domicile of Maharashtra / Outside Maharashtra.
Wherever required, refer to official documents to avoid mistakes in the MH CET 2016 Application Form.
- Category of candidate – SC / ST / VJ / NT / OBC / SBC / none.
- Do you belong to – Def / MKB / PWD / HA / JnK migrant / Goa / Ward of employee of Maharashtra state govt or undertaking / Ward of employee of Central govt or undertaking.
- I have appeared for MH-CET – NEET 2013 / MT CET 2013 / MH CET 2014 / JEE Main 2014 / MH CET 2015 / JEE 2015 / none.
- Total annual family income – upto Rs 1 lac, Rs 1 lac to 6 lac, above Rs 6 lac.
- I have passed SSC with Urdu / Arabic / Persian subject.
Keep checking that all the details you are entering in the MHT CET Application Form 2016 are correct and verifiable.
- Details of SSC / class 10th – Passed from Maharashtra or outside Maharashtra, total marks obtained.
- Details of HSC / class 12th – Passed or appearing from Maharashtra or outside Maharashtra, name and address of institute.
- Select place of examination centre.
Details required for MHT CET 2016
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- Question paper language – English, Marathi, Urdu.
- Password – Password minimum of 8 and Maximum of 15 characters and must contain atleast one upper case, one lower case and one numeric.
After entering all the details, read the declaration carefully. If you agree with all the points, click on I Agree.
The next screen that appears is the confirmation page.
Please check the details before submission to avoid mistakes. Please note that the information highlighted in blue in the confirmation screen will not be available for editing once you click on SUBMIT button.
- If all details are correct, tick on “I have verified all the details entered by me in the registration and want to submit the same”.
- If all details are incorrect, tick on “No I want to change some details”.
- Then click on submit.
On clicking SUBMIT, the following message is shown. Click on the link that says “Click here to verify / view entered information”.
You will be again asked to verify information. If you wish to change anything, click on EDIT. If all is fine and you wish to proceed, click on “UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE“.
Page for uploading photograph and signature will look like this.
On clicking one of the links, the links to select image from computer and upload it will be shown.
After uploading the photograph and signature, you will be taken to next confirmation page. Click on CONTINUE button.
The bank challan to pay application fee is generated now. Click on the link that says Click here to print your Bank Pay In Slip to get the challan.
- Candidate to ensure that the Transaction Id / Journal No and Deposit date is given by the bank on the Challan copy.
- Candidate should deposit fee on the second working day.
- Payment of application fee should be done patiently, in the mode prescribed by the exam conducting body. For this, after uploading images candidate will get link to download bank challan.
- After 48 hours of registration candidate can pay application fee in SBI.
- Candidate can log in after 24 hours of payment to confirm that fee has been paid.
- Download and print the MHCET registration confirmation page.
Specifications for Photograph to be uploaded in MHT CET Application Form 2016
- It should be a recent colour passport size digital photograph taken against a light/white background. Face should be clear in it.
- Photograph file size should be less than 50 KB.
Specifications for Signature to be uploaded in MHT CET Application Form 2016
- The candidate himself / herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and save it with a file size less than 50 KB in jpeg format.
MHT CET 2016 Admit Card
It is the norm that admit card be released once application form submission concludes. Like form submission, MHT CET Admit Card 2016 is also going to be available online. Only those students will be getting the hall tickets who will have submitted their form and application fee in prescribed mode, and on time.
The admit card will have critical details of the candidate. Data will be same as the one filled by candidate in his / her form.
In addition, examination center assigned, test timings, instructions for exam will also be printed.
MHT CET Application Form 2016 Correction
Candidates are strongly advised to check each piece of information he / she is furnishing in the MHT CET 2016 Application Form for Maharashtra Degree Admission 2016-2017. There is no information as of now whether application form corrections will be initiated by the exam conducting body. The form should be filled correctly.
Am I allowed to edit / make changes to the data filled online.
Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click “NEXT” on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on “BACK” button on the screen to make changes. Once you have submitted the data online, you may choose to “EDIT” the information. If you find that the data is correct, click “Upload Photograph & Signature”. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
Once you have submitted the data, ‘Edit Profile’ link will appear after you login to the website using your unique application no. and password. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
I have made an error in filling my first name / father’s / husband’s first name / last name / mother’s first name / date of birth. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, MHT-CET, Mumbai. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
MHT CET 2016 Notification
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2016 for engineering, medical, pharmacy under graduate programmes will be held on May 5, 2016. All the students who have appeared in or will be appearing in HSC examinations and fulfill all other eligibility conditions can apply for MHT CET 2016 / MH CET 2016.
This page is being updated with information of MHT CET 2016 Application Form.