MHT CET Application Form 2017 or MH CET Application Form 2017 is made available online. Maharshtra Common Entrance Test 2017 Application Form is been released for engineering pharmacy entrance exam scheduled to be held on May 11, 2017. Candidate has to enter personal, education, exam details in the online MHT CET Application Form at the official website and upload photograph and signature. The requisite application fee has to be paid. After applying, candidates can download MH CET Admit Card 2017 as per schedule. Get here complete details of MHT CET (MH CET) Application Form 2017 such as dates, fees, procedure.
MHT CET Application Form 2017 availability dates
|Date of availability of MHT CET 2017 Application Form (expected)||Mar 2017|
|Last date to apply online for MH CET 2017 (expected)||Mar 2017|
MHT CET 2017 Latest Updates
DTE Maharashtra has announced the date of MHT CET 2017 examination. It will be conducted on 11 May 2017.
MHT CET Application Form 2017 – MH CET Application Form 2017
- You will need scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Photograph should be recent color passport size.
- Signature should be of the candidate, not in all capital letters. Scan the signature in good quality.
- Refer to official documents like SSC mark sheet for details like DOB, spellings of names.
MHT CET 2017 Application Fees – In order to complete the application form submission, one has to pay requisite application fees. The same is defined category wise for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2017 and given in the table below.
|Category||Open candidates||Reserved category candidates|
Please note that the information given here is generated based on previous year examination & counselling. This should be used only for reference purpose. Actual details will be updated here once official notification is released.
Books recommended for MH CET preparation
|MH CET Medical Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|MH CET Engineering Solved Papers with Mock Tests||Buy Online|
|24 Practice Papers for MH CET||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Chemistry||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Physics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Mathematics||Buy Online|
|Complete Reference Manual MH CET Biology||Buy Online|
How to fill MHT CET Application Form 2017?
The process of obtaining the form, entering details in it, paying the fees, and submitting the form is simple and candidate friendly. Step by step instructions with illustrations will be given here on how to fill the MHT CET Application Form 2017 so that candidate can successfully apply without any hassles.
Steps and illustrations will be updated as soon as online application form is activated. In the meantime you can see how the form was filled last year.
Go to the official website and navigate to the Apply Now link in the header menu. Candidate has to reach the MHT CET Application Form 2017 page on the official website. Direct link will also be given on this page.
You will reach the instructions page. Read all the instructions carefully. Keep the relevant documents asked for, with you and then click on Apply Now button.
The online application form of MHT CET 2017 is now in front of you on the screen. Fill in all the details asked one by one.
- Candidate’s first name – Enter first name of the candidate as per class X certificate.
- Father’s or husband’s first name – Enter first name of father or husband as appearing in the class X certificate. Do not use prefies like Mr., Shri.
- Candidate’s last name – Enter last name of the candidate as per class X certificate.
- Mother’s first name – Enter first name of mother as appearing in the class X certificate. Do not use prefies like Mr., Shri.
- Gender – Male / female.
- Date of birth – Select date of birth from drop down as per class X certificate.
- Address for correspondence,
- Mobile number,
- Email ID,
- Permanent residence – village / town / city.
- Domicile – Candidate is a domicile of Maharashtra / Outside Maharashtra.
Wherever required, refer to official documents to avoid mistakes in the MH CET 2017 Application Form.
- Category of candidate – SC / ST / VJ / NT / OBC / SBC / none.
- Do you belong to – Def / MKB / PWD / HA / JnK migrant / Goa / Ward of employee of Maharashtra state govt or undertaking / Ward of employee of Central govt or undertaking.
- I have appeared for MH-CET – NEET 2013 / MT CET 2013 / MH CET 2014 / JEE Main 2014 / MH CET 2015 / JEE 2015 / none.
- Total annual family income – upto Rs 1 lac, Rs 1 lac to 6 lac, above Rs 6 lac.
- I have passed SSC with Urdu / Arabic / Persian subject.
Keep checking that all the details you are entering in the MHT CET Application Form 2017 are correct and verifiable.
- Details of SSC / class 10th – Passed from Maharashtra or outside Maharashtra, total marks obtained.
- Details of HSC / class 12th – Passed or appearing from Maharashtra or outside Maharashtra, name and address of institute.
- Select place of examination centre.
Details required for MHT CET 2017
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- Question paper language – English, Marathi, Urdu.
- Password – Password minimum of 8 and Maximum of 15 characters and must contain atleast one upper case, one lower case and one numeric.
After entering all the details, read the declaration carefully. If you agree with all the points, click on I Agree.
The next screen that appears is the confirmation page.
Please check the details before submission to avoid mistakes. Please note that the information highlighted in blue in the confirmation screen will not be available for editing once you click on SUBMIT button.
- If all details are correct, tick on “I have verified all the details entered by me in the registration and want to submit the same”.
- If all details are incorrect, tick on “No I want to change some details”.
- Then click on submit.
On clicking SUBMIT, the following message is shown. Click on the link that says “Click here to verify / view entered information”.
You will be again asked to verify information. If you wish to change anything, click on EDIT. If all is fine and you wish to proceed, click on “UPLOAD PHOTO AND SIGNATURE“.
Page for uploading photograph and signature will look like this.
On clicking one of the links, the links to select image from computer and upload it will be shown.
After uploading the photograph and signature, you will be taken to next confirmation page. Click on CONTINUE button.
The bank challan to pay application fee is generated now. Click on the link that says Click here to print your Bank Pay In Slip to get the challan.
- Candidate to ensure that the Transaction Id / Journal No and Deposit date is given by the bank on the Challan copy.
- Candidate should deposit fee on the second working day.
- Payment of application fee should be done patiently, in the mode prescribed by the exam conducting body. For this, after uploading images candidate will get link to download bank challan.
- After 48 hours of registration candidate can pay application fee in SBI.
- Candidate can log in after 24 hours of payment to confirm that fee has been paid.
- Download and print the MHCET registration confirmation page.
Specifications for Photograph to be uploaded in MHT CET Application Form 2017
- Photograph specifications will be updated when the form is available. Last year’s specifications are given here.
- It should be a recent colour passport size digital photograph taken against a light/white background. Face should be clear in it.
- Photograph file size should be less than 50 KB.
Specifications for Signature to be uploaded in MHT CET Application Form 2017
- Signature specifications will be updated when the form is available. Last year’s specifications are given here.
- The candidate himself / herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and save it with a file size less than 50 KB in jpeg format.
MHT CET Application Form 2017 Correction
Candidates are strongly advised to check each piece of information he / she is furnishing in the MHT CET 2017 Application Form for Maharashtra Degree Admission 2017-2017. There is no information as of now whether application form corrections will be initiated by the exam conducting body. The form should be filled correctly.
Am I allowed to edit / make changes to the data filled online.
Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click “NEXT” on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on “BACK” button on the screen to make changes. Once you have submitted the data online, you may choose to “EDIT” the information. If you find that the data is correct, click “Upload Photograph & Signature”. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
Once you have submitted the data, ‘Edit Profile’ link will appear after you login to the website using your unique application no. and password. Please note that no change in the three name fields(Candidate’s First Name, Father’s / Husband’s First Name, Last Name), Date of Birth, Email and Mobile No is possible.
I have made an error in filling my first name / father’s / husband’s first name / last name / mother’s first name / date of birth. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, MHT-CET, Mumbai. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
This page is being updated with information of MHT CET 2017 Application Form.